Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:27:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Marijuana should be legalized.?  (Read 1183 times)
Blackvirus (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 07:55:52 AM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

In my country this plant is highly prohibited but according to research the weed plant contains synthetic substances that may help treat a range of sickness and side effects, numerous individuals contend that it ought to be lawful for medical  purposes. Indeed, a developing number of states have legalized  weed for therapeutic use.

What's your take on Marijuana? 
Accept or Fuck?
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HighRed

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:46:02 AM

It's also prohibited in my country as well, just like any other addicting substances. However alcohol, cigarettes and such isn't prohibited, even though they also cause addiction and many health issues. I guess it's harder to shut down something more established. I think medicinal use should be legal, as it helps with tremors and anxiety on some people. Maybe warn people about potential issues and addiction it might cause, tell them not to drive under influence (don't know how much it affects), and it will both help some dangerous kinds of marijuana and synthetic variants to disappear and potentially lower the prices in a few years. As I said, it's prohibited here and I haven't had a chance to try but having some overseas friends and having heard their experiences with weed, I think it could be regulated instead of full prohibition.
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 12:36:16 PM

In my country this plant is highly prohibited but according to research the weed plant contains synthetic substances that may help treat a range of sickness and side effects, numerous individuals contend that it ought to be lawful for medical  purposes. Indeed, a developing number of states have legalized  weed for therapeutic use.

Accept or Fuck?
Depend on country and depend on people of that country ,because it is indeed that this prohibited plant is cure in some sickness but let’s not forget if this will be abused ,then for sure many lives will be in trouble and also the government will have hard ways to protect the people if addiction spreads

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 05:46:12 PM

If the government doesn't make a plant illegal, and it doesn't legalize the plant, what does this mean?

If government had always kept their fingers entirely out of marijuana, and let the people do what they wanted with it, what would have happened.

I think life would be just as it was for hundreds and thousands of years before government messed with it... except in one area. People would be a lot healthier.

So the purpose of government making marijuana illegal was to help the medical make more money.

Why keep government in this? Get them out so we can move on like we would naturally. Don't legalize marijuana. Simply repeal all laws against it.

Cool

EDIT: Is it legal to go out and mow your lawn and smoke the clippings? Is it legal to make some form of oil out of your grass clippings? Government isn't in it. So why should they be in marijuana either way? Other laws already cover harmful abuse of your own body.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3422
Merit: 4342

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 04:47:02 AM

Here in the Netherlands you can smoke weed in one of so many coffeeshops as much as you want until your farts starting to smell like marijuana.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 05:10:36 AM

In my country this plant is highly prohibited but according to research the weed plant contains synthetic substances that may help treat a range of sickness and side effects, numerous individuals contend that it ought to be lawful for medical  purposes. Indeed, a developing number of states have legalized  weed for therapeutic use.

Accept or Fuck?

No, in my opinion. Not advisable for those who live in sin... I was specifically told this.

Marijuana overdose is dangerous for sinners. "They" most  likely are aware of this. "They" hope you get overdose.
Evil spirits will likely influence the smokers in their filth and overdose.

If you think it is truely medicinal then take in moderation. Don't smoke it.
Nothing CREATED by GOD is really bad if taken in righteousness and faith.

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 05:27:44 AM

In my country this plant is highly prohibited but according to research the weed plant contains synthetic substances that may help treat a range of sickness and side effects, numerous individuals contend that it ought to be lawful for medical  purposes. Indeed, a developing number of states have legalized  weed for therapeutic use.

Accept or Fuck?

No, in my opinion. Not advisable for those who live in sin... I was specifically told this.

Marijuana overdose is dangerous for sinners. "They" most  likely are aware of this. "They" hope you get overdose.
Evil spirits will likely influence the smokers in their filth and overdose.

If you think it is truely medicinal then take in moderation. Don't smoke it.
Nothing CREATED by GOD is really bad if taken in righteousness and faith.

Assuming marijuana was created by HIM and not genetically engineered plant
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 06:36:36 AM

Here in the Netherlands you can smoke weed in one of so many coffeeshops as much as you want until your farts starting to smell like marijuana.
Wow that’s great no wonder wish here in my country it will be legal like on yours 😂
But anyway even it’s prohibited still people are using and don’t even bother what will happen if they will caught ,the important thing is the feeling they get in smoking weeds

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Blackvirus (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:12:32 AM

It's also prohibited in my country as well, just like any other addicting substances. However alcohol, cigarettes and such isn't prohibited, even though they also cause addiction and many health issues. I guess it's harder to shut down something more established. I think medicinal use should be legal, as it helps with tremors and anxiety on some people. Maybe warn people about potential issues and addiction it might cause, tell them not to drive under influence (don't know how much it affects), and it will both help some dangerous kinds of marijuana and synthetic variants to disappear and potentially lower the prices in a few years. As I said, it's prohibited here and I haven't had a chance to try but having some overseas friends and having heard their experiences with weed, I think it could be regulated instead of full prohibition.

That's my point actually, why legalized harmful cigerates and prohibited marijuana
Blackvirus (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:20:27 AM

That's beautiful shit is the government aware of it?  I love this already.
Blackvirus (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:32:38 AM

If the government doesn't make a plant illegal, and it doesn't legalize the plant, what does this mean?

If government had always kept their fingers entirely out of marijuana, and let the people do what they wanted with it, what would have happened.

I think life would be just as it was for hundreds and thousands of years before government messed with it... except in one area. People would be a lot healthier.

So the purpose of government making marijuana illegal was to help the medical make more money.

Why keep government in this? Get them out so we can move on like we would naturally. Don't legalize marijuana. Simply repeal all laws against it.

Cool

EDIT: Is it legal to go out and mow your lawn and smoke the clippings? Is it legal to make some form of oil out of your grass clippings? Government isn't in it. So why should they be in marijuana either way? Other laws already cover harmful abuse of your own body.

That's my point exactly, science has proven that this plant is medicinal it cure do many sickness and doesn't burn the lungs like cigarettes yet they choose to legalize cigerates for selfish interest, the earth is doomed
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 09:55:24 AM

Accept or Fuck?

It has had bad times and good times. Different cultures have different use for the product. In some cultures, marijuana is used as a herbal drug, used in cooking as a spice, mongbother uses. While in other communities, it’s most prevalent use is in smoking. But does marijuana really have a negative effects when taken properly?
In fact, ‘the scientific evidence suggests cannabis is safer than alcohol. Alcohol kills 40,000 people every year in the U.S. Cannabis kills nobody‘. But that’s a topic we’ll leave to scientific research.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
YuSoDum

Activity: 164
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 10:15:55 AM

It's a plant - Its natural.
Why should a government be able to dictate a natural growing plant as illegal?
There are so many positives to marijuana consumption.
So, yes it shouldn't have been made illegal in the first place.
Blackvirus (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 01:58:01 PM

Accept or Fuck?

It has had bad times and good times. Different cultures have different use for the product. In some cultures, marijuana is used as a herbal drug, used in cooking as a spice, mongbother uses. While in other communities, it’s most prevalent use is in smoking. But does marijuana really have a negative effects when taken properly?
In fact, ‘the scientific evidence suggests cannabis is safer than alcohol. Alcohol kills 40,000 people every year in the U.S. Cannabis kills nobody‘. But that’s a topic we’ll leave to scientific research.

who are those scientist destroying the world we live in, detacting what we do
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3422
Merit: 4342

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:10:43 PM

The Dutch goverment has a policy of toleration regarding soft drugs. This means that the sale of soft drugs in coffeeshops is a criminal offence but the Public Prosecution Service does not prosecute coffeeshops for this offence. Neither does the Public Prosecution Service prosecute members of the public for possession of small quantities of soft drugs.

You can buy no more than 5 grams of cannabis (marijuana or hash) and it is forbidden growing more than 5 home-made cannabis plants for personal consumption.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 04:00:58 PM

there were people who claimed that it helps improve the focus for those with autism. kids and teens and adults who just look normal and act normally like the ones you can talk and can even talk about politics, laugh with jokes but not very social somehow are like in the spectrum which psychologist and developmental pedia consider them with slight autism. but some of them who are uncontrtollable and being relaxed by the help of marijuana. if you have a kid with autism, you will probably be approving marirjuana used. usage doesn't mean smoking it actually, some just eat while marijuana in the cokie. pharma could produce capsules too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
aplistir

Activity: 378
Merit: 197

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 05:02:28 PM

My vote goes to:
Legalize it, but only for medical use needing a doctors prescription.

Many people say it is harmless, but I have personally seen 2 people, who overused it, probably daily.
First ones behavior changed and he became very lazy and relaxed.  (that's not too bad)

The second one became seriously paranoid. Suspecting everyone including her true friends of planning and doing bad things to her.  Which also made her aggressive. I think that is  rare reaction, but it happens.

My Address: 121f7zb2U4g9iM4MiJTDhEzqeZGHzq5wLh
xen1oph

Activity: 253
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 05:17:12 PM

I'm not trying now to prove my position or to impose my opinion on you. In general, I don’t care about my opinion, because only objective facts are important. That is why I want to advise you to study the effect of narcotic substances on the human body. Moreover, the researches that you will study should be objective, and not paid by interested parties. I will say in advance that I have studied a lot of research on this subject. And the conclusion is this: any drugs extremely negatively affect a person. Increase the risk of many underlying diseases.
I repeat once again, this is not my opinion, this is an objective conclusion of scientific research.
It is strange for me to watch how people have lost their vigilance and so calmly inject drugs into their lives. Just try to study the topic before drawing your conclusions. Peace! Smiley
zelikman

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 05:18:52 PM

I'm very positive about marijuana if it helps someone not to feel pain or be happier, isn't it a bad thing? I don't see the point in banning it!
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 04:09:46 AM

The Dutch goverment has a policy of toleration regarding soft drugs. This means that the sale of soft drugs in coffeeshops is a criminal offence but the Public Prosecution Service does not prosecute coffeeshops for this offence. Neither does the Public Prosecution Service prosecute members of the public for possession of small quantities of soft drugs.

You can buy no more than 5 grams of cannabis (marijuana or hash) and it is forbidden growing more than 5 home-made cannabis plants for personal consumption.

This is a form of regulation. Is it illegal to smoke outside of these coffeeshops? In my country it is illegal but not terribly difficult to find (or smell). I don't encourage its use but i'm in favor of legalization. Was it Australia that also had the coffeshop thing, where you are restricted only to those designated places if you want to smoke, but anywhere else is illegal?

Just like tobacco smoking is banned from public places unless the area is designated for it in many countries/cities.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print