Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:52:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Gaming  (Read 149 times)
ardydyon

Activity: 547
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 03:19:27 PM

yes at this time the game becomes a new pattern that goes into crypto, with us playing the game we will get a reward that bus adi pull at any time and automatically masu to our wallet.there have been many crypto games that have sprung up.eg that is very excited that axie games get great results.nft is also currently starting to enter the game by selling game characters in the form of nft.so each player can collect characters or icons in the game in the form of nft.i think nft and games will be a new trend in the future to be able to earn income.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 03:41:54 PM

yes at this time the game becomes a new pattern that goes into crypto, with us playing the game we will get a reward that bus adi pull at any time and automatically masu to our wallet.there have been many crypto games that have sprung up.eg that is very excited that axie games get great results.nft is also currently starting to enter the game by selling game characters in the form of nft.so each player can collect characters or icons in the game in the form of nft.i think nft and games will be a new trend in the future to be able to earn income.
it is the new concept of gaming in crypto market, so far we only playing game like as usual and never hope will get reward from it. but this is the old way , we will have the new era of gaming project. alot gamers will attracted and intrested with this games, for them its not boring anymore but make us having fun.
Teknisi88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 04:09:31 PM

With the development of more gaming sites with more consensus to reward gamers so many of the NFTs will in the future look into this new trend that allows users to play computer games and get rewarded without having to stake money, they get paid for the skills in playing computer games.
This is great for gamers, but many traditional game publishers are concerned that this new dynamic will negatively impact their bottom line.
The more game content that is tokenized to empower gamers and grant digital property rights, the more optimistic I am about the future of the gaming industry.
maju69

Activity: 1008
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 04:54:34 PM

Honestly, that currently everywhere, on every social media brand I have NFT outperforms all and keeps coming up with various games played by Gamers, they even dare to spend money upfront to buy some NFT that will be played during the game. NFT has been running rampant and I am very happy to find new hope that crypto adoption through NFT will be more acceptable.

Oneandpure

Activity: 2030
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 06:14:48 PM

I want try with NFT or crypto gaming with axie game, I want to see how much slp can earn every day and now I try to save my money every day to get NFT card and available to play axie, I see my friend success got 300 slp every day and is more enough to get back our fund in one month. Do you want try with crypto game and earn every day with playing game?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
RILWAN

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

Global peace initiative

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 06:15:28 PM

computer gaming is becoming popular lately, and its consensus with payments most especially in the cryptocurrency arena is one of the development of another phase where players earn while playing they regular games.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2021, 07:01:17 PM

Yes, it has been now trending. NFT Projects are progressing very rapidly and many users are interested in playing computors games and they also get paid for it. Recently many new and good NFT projects were launched. Which are Vulcan Forged, Citizen Finance, MixMarvel, and many other good projects. Where you can sell your NFT and also play games for getting more rewards.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Devifajarina

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 07:31:01 PM

With the development of more gaming sites with more consensus to reward gamers so many of the NFTs will in the future look into this new trend that allows users to play computer games and get rewarded without having to stake money, they get paid for the skills in playing computer games.

It's natural for games to apply this, to give rewards to every gamer who has skills, this makes gamers not waste time in vain, nowadays people generally play games only as a hobby without producing anything.

The opportunities offered by NFT are great opportunities for gamers, besides being able to play games with fun and get paid for their skills, so that the time wasted can be used to make money.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: