Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:42:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you involved with Crypto?  (Read 5887 times)
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 09:48:38 PM

It's very obvious that the financial aspect is the reason why I'm involved with cryptocurrency. But I would say that with the current market situation, only crypto enthusiasts will stay in this industry.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
korean1999

Activity: 158

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 07:12:52 AM

Aside from monetary incentives in crypto, I rarely come across discussions pertaining to why the average enthusiast in crypto is involved with crypto. While the answer may be pretty straightforward, there are some outliers.

Crypto means much more than just monetary incentives, it's essentially a technical revolution that has involved the masses, something you and I can be apart of. Ultimately, that's probably one of my greatest interests for blockchain and crypto. Another big intrigue for me is the evolution of blockchain tech in itself. I've been around for quite sometime and have witnessed the evolution of cryptos, businesses, behaviors and attitudes.

These 2 factors, along with several others, are the reasons I continue to be involved on a community and business level with crypto. It's become a hobby, passion and business for me.
  The majority of participants invest in the cryptocurrency market to make a profit. But others will enter the cryptocurrency market because they find them interesting and want to learn to make them a valuable person in this market. For example, you can become a developer. I see a lot of different purposes but I still feel that if you participate for the right purpose, crypto will bring you a lot of great things.

wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 09:48:35 PM

Aside from monetary incentives in crypto, I rarely come across discussions pertaining to why the average enthusiast in crypto is involved with crypto. While the answer may be pretty straightforward, there are some outliers.

Crypto means much more than just monetary incentives, it's essentially a technical revolution that has involved the masses, something you and I can be apart of. Ultimately, that's probably one of my greatest interests for blockchain and crypto. Another big intrigue for me is the evolution of blockchain tech in itself. I've been around for quite sometime and have witnessed the evolution of cryptos, businesses, behaviors and attitudes.

These 2 factors, along with several others, are the reasons I continue to be involved on a community and business level with crypto. It's become a hobby, passion and business for me.
To me this is simple, I think that bitcoin is one of the greatest developments in the technology of money, many do not see money as a technology but it is and as our technology has advanced money has advanced as well, gold has been a good form of money but if humans progress far enough to get to space then gold will no longer be as scarce and our monetary system will crash if we use it as our form of money at that time.

Fiat has been proven to not work through all history so it is not an option either, but bitcoin is really scarce, you are not going to find more bitcoin anywhere on the universe and that is what makes it the perfect currency of the future.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 09:57:20 PM

Seriously, crypto changed my life fr zero to 1, so it's something I treasure and do not joke with, I involved into crypto because I saw it to be a life changer and I love trading and market, I found crypo to be the trading platform that would actually eliviate my condition and it's really helping me...I can atleast feed 3 square meal and I enjoy the trading depsite the ups and downs I enjoy Crypto, crypto is also educating...I have learnt whole lot through this space and I have had good connections and relationships both far and near through this space.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 11:10:17 PM

I'm involved in the crypto world. My main goal is to improve my life to be better than before, especially in my financial and economic survival from the results of my profits in investing or in other matters.
and provide valuable experience about digital technology in transactions and freedom without involving other people or third parties, and many other things that I get that make me different.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 12:37:45 AM

I want to involve in the cryptocurrency market because I want to take a chance in the technological era. I still believe that technology is something that will change the world including cryptocurrency. With the development of cryptocurrency, people will realize digital assets and the like and I think buying cryptocurrency now is the best opportunity for me for the future
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 01:47:48 AM

I'm involved in the crypto world. My main goal is to improve my life to be better than before, especially in my financial and economic survival from the results of my profits in investing or in other matters.
and provide valuable experience about digital technology in transactions and freedom without involving other people or third parties, and many other things that I get that make me different.
Anyone wants to get a better life from this market but this is not an easy place to make a profit because you can face a lot of risks when investing. The crypto market is gradually becoming known to everyone in the world and the investment trend has been increasing in recent years. Now is not the best stage of development for this market but I believe it will happen in the next few years because everyone loves to invest in altcoins.

In my country, everyone is using BCH or LTC to pay and that makes my life more fun because I don't have to worry much about join crypto.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 03:18:06 AM

Forget the incentives, many people are involved with cryptocurrency today because it is a revolution. Cryptocurrency such as bitcoin is a peer-to-peer digital currency that is fast, secure and yet fully decentralized. Cryptocurrency gives people freedom, power, and above all control over their assets. Cryptocurrency transactions are cheap, fast, secure, and people can send money anywhere they want at any time.  
Very true, cryptocurrency is the future of payment systems and due to its convenience and security, I prefer to use my BTC and ETH in payment more than any other currency form. Here, cryptocurrency allows us to pay TV bills, water bills, school fees, mobile phone airtime etc.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 03:27:34 AM

Forget the incentives, many people are involved with cryptocurrency today because it is a revolution. Cryptocurrency such as bitcoin is a peer-to-peer digital currency that is fast, secure and yet fully decentralized. Cryptocurrency gives people freedom, power, and above all control over their assets. Cryptocurrency transactions are cheap, fast, secure, and people can send money anywhere they want at any time.  
Very true, cryptocurrency is the future of payment systems and due to its convenience and security, I prefer to use my BTC and ETH in payment more than any other currency form. Here, cryptocurrency allows us to pay TV bills, water bills, school fees, mobile phone airtime etc.
technology and economy are important for developing cryptocurrency
i think people dont care if bitcoin just gives any revolution in this world without any economics benefit that people can get
both types are needed. it's okay for developing this industry

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2019, 08:52:31 AM
Merited by tk808 (1)

I want to involve in the cryptocurrency market because I want to take a chance in the technological era. I still believe that technology is something that will change the world including cryptocurrency. With the development of cryptocurrency, people will realize digital assets and the like and I think buying cryptocurrency now is the best opportunity for me for the future
Undoubtedly, the cryptocurrency business looks and acts like a game of chance.  Almost every cryptocurrency user experiences the same emotions as a gambler, only some of them enjoy it, while others only need to make a profit, and they don’t need the adrenaline they receive.  In any case, for most cryptocurrency users this type of activity is a good source of income, and few people worry about the future development of cryptocurrency.  Although they will still be worried, but only in the context of the development of companies whose coins are in our wallets.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 01:19:13 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

My crypto journey started with just simple research about blockchain technology. I got interested in it and started researching how the technology works and its development. I gained knowledge that blockchain has many facets and that cryptocurrency was one of them. By digging deeper into cryptocurrency, I have learned the opportunities that it can offer through free distribution or paid services. From that moment I been hook following its development.
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 01:49:41 PM

I agree with your statements, crypto is both passion and business for me. I really like blockchain technology and I am sure it has a great future, but at the same time cryptocurrencies provide a good investment option.
truongtheanhc3

Activity: 53
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 02:32:12 PM

I make a lot of money every month based on margin trading, the year that keeps the profits of some coins. Besides, the bonus programs with attractive money always make me unable to give up the Crypto market
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 02:50:33 PM

I make a lot of money every month based on margin trading, the year that keeps the profits of some coins. Besides, the bonus programs with attractive money always make me unable to give up the Crypto market
The average person involved in crypto is due to a large income and wants to double his money,
I think that is a very good reason for everyone.

awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 02:53:28 PM

For me, one of the reasons for being involved with crypto is because the concept of crypto is promising and there is an opportunity for me to reap satisfactory benefits. and to this day I am very comfortable with crypto apalgi. Now the development is so rapid in almost all countries.
rahmathidayat93

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 03:47:35 PM

For me, one of the reasons for being involved with crypto is because the concept of crypto is promising and there is an opportunity for me to reap satisfactory benefits. and to this day I am very comfortable with crypto apalgi. Now the development is so rapid in almost all countries.
A very good reason, because I also feel comfortable with crypto even though I used to hear about a few breakthroughs in crypto exchange, but that won't make me withdraw from crypto, because I already have a lot of income that I get through crypto, that's what makes me involved with crypto until now.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 04:21:16 PM

The average person involved in crypto is due to a large income and wants to double his money,
This is a true statement for people that joined in a hype in 2017. They joined cryptocurrencies because they were amazed by big profits. But now, what is the reason that people still joining cryptocurrencies even the price is not booming? I think that people are now more educated and they would like to join cryptocurrencies because they understand how critical is the situation with banks.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 04:36:14 PM

This is a true statement for people that joined in a hype in 2017. They joined cryptocurrencies because they were amazed by big profits. But now, what is the reason that people still joining cryptocurrencies even the price is not booming? I think that people are now more educated and they would like to join cryptocurrencies because they understand how critical is the situation with banks.

If given the chance then for sure that is what we are aiming for, and that is to have the chance to improve our life and to earn more than our fix income so we can only buy the things we need but also the things we want especially when we do have kids, as much as possible we want them to give the things they need. We don't want them to suffer and encounter what we have suffered during our childhood.

kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 04:50:04 PM

I have been in the cryptocurrency market for 2 years. This is a market with great potential, if we invest smartly in this market then surely in the future we will have a lot of money. Almost everyone involved in crypto wants to make a profit. I believe that in 1 year the market will be stable and grow well. Now is also a good time for us to buy crypto

Dangki01021991

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 04:59:15 PM

I have been involved in cryptocurrencies for a long time now. I joined because I was introduced by a very successful and wealthy friend. Cryptocurrencies have lots of attractive offers for everyone. To me, cryptocurrencies are passionate.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: