Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:15:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you involved with Crypto?  (Read 5887 times)
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 04:37:36 AM

Aside from monetary incentives in crypto, I rarely come across discussions pertaining to why the average enthusiast in crypto is involved with crypto. While the answer may be pretty straightforward, there are some outliers.

Crypto means much more than just monetary incentives, it's essentially a technical revolution that has involved the masses, something you and I can be apart of. Ultimately, that's probably one of my greatest interests for blockchain and crypto. Another big intrigue for me is the evolution of blockchain tech in itself. I've been around for quite sometime and have witnessed the evolution of cryptos, businesses, behaviors and attitudes.

These 2 factors, along with several others, are the reasons I continue to be involved on a community and business level with crypto. It's become a hobby, passion and business for me.
Me,When I heard crypto and I've tried to make a research why we need this to our revolution I been opened my eyes. And I see the reality, Why? first thing the middle man of every transaction in this world. Lot of money are wasted to transfer a money in the other countries. These are also favor to all ofw's. Think about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 12:01:18 PM

Crypto is that stage which leads us to the future payment system. Some counties are so progressive that they already involved crypto payments in daily life of many people. I really envy them, because of my country is not so innovative.
And of course crypto for me is financial freedom. I do not depend from the government or bosses here, everything depends on me and my work.
GideonGono

Activity: 1988
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 12:58:22 PM

initially i heard about bitcoin that was a global (boarder less) currency that nobody could ban. so obviously i started looking more into it and got more and more interested in it as i learned more and saw what it offers. to this day that has not changed in me, only the monetary incentive was added to the list of reasons as the price kept going up every year!

initially i got into altcoins because i was curious to know the "alternative" cryptocurrencies and see how they work. i saw some interesting stuff but kept getting disappointed the more i studied different altcoins. so the initial reason is no gone and only the monetary incentive remains.
although i have to say that i still check a lot of altcoin projects and hope to some day see a real good one out there that is not just for pump and dumping.

I also started by that and started to cite like a newbie on how could I earn bitcoin during my past days. When actually have a knowledge from bitcoin then I started to share it to my friends but they didn't survive because the value of bitcoin was not that expensive and they did not interested.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 01:51:36 PM

I am still here despite all the many losses and fall in my portfolio because of the new things I am learning daily about Cryptocurrency and blockchain, I don't look much any longer at the monetary reward because it sometimes dashes the hope.

Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 02:01:47 PM

Aside from making money it's hard to explain why I'm still here in bitcoin in the crypto currency world! Maybe because of my obsession with crypto especially with bitcoin, I want to see it in the modern world and see it in the future! in small stores and in large stores as a normal way of paying.
Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 02:17:35 PM

Aside from making money it's hard to explain why I'm still here in bitcoin in the crypto currency world! Maybe because of my obsession with crypto especially with bitcoin, I want to see it in the modern world and see it in the future! in small stores and in large stores as a normal way of paying.
Things will happen if many more people who will involve themselves to this industry, we will see more businesses to accept and adopt this system.
Same alike with how those digital currencies being adopted, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will attract bigger investors and brings establishments
and also institutions to start using this chain.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 02:38:53 PM

Well, I also have a similar reason, moreover, I am also obsessed with the developments that occur in cryptocurrency. until now, my business and investment sciences have also evolved because of cryptocurrency. however, I am involved in the world of cryptocurrency because it is very interesting, especially for those who are interested in technology.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 03:09:22 PM

People having different approach to the world mostly are successful,Crypto is not legal in my country and even my friends circle dont like crypto but i am in cryptowrld because i want to make difference.I learnt lot of things from this forum and crypto,Before part of crypto i was just spender but crypto taught me how to invest and learn how to HODL with patience.

Crypto encourage the freedom and i love to live with freedom,Either freedom of work or freedom in financial term the crypto is best medium to build own empire.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 04:07:12 PM

People having different approach to the world mostly are successful,Crypto is not legal in my country and even my friends circle dont like crypto but i am in cryptowrld because i want to make difference.I learnt lot of things from this forum and crypto,Before part of crypto i was just spender but crypto taught me how to invest and learn how to HODL with patience.

Crypto encourage the freedom and i love to live with freedom,Either freedom of work or freedom in financial term the crypto is best medium to build own empire.

Most of our friends doesn't like crypto that's why we are here to help them understand, but if they don't want to listen at the moment, then let's give them time and space to think, maybe not yet the right time for they or they are too much busy with other things that they need to settle first in their life, but when time comes that they are ready, let's still extend our helping hand.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 04:14:42 PM

From your topic, I actually came into cryptocurrency for business and the business is for making money. Our banks only keep your money and make profits for themselves. so why keep the money in the bank when I can make money with it?
nakata121

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 04:35:48 PM

I have actually known cryptocurrency for a long time but at that time there was still little information that I could get about cryptocurrency in my country and I thought it was very reasonable because at that time, the internet was still very limited and a few years later I only knew about forums and accepted friend requests to join this forum to learn more about Cryptocurrency and blockchain.
I knew Crypto when it read a newspaper article and game play / faucet.

██ 1 x B itu . com | BIG 5 | ██
5 LIGA 5 BITCOIN
██ 75 PEMENANG DIGAMBAR BULANAN ██
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358
Merit: 10

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 05:36:39 PM

Certain reasons because the development of increasingly advanced technology.although without encouragement I think everyone is slow or early certainly will join the crypto world.in this case both in the field of trade or in the field of gambling.I joined crypto because I was interested investing in bitcoin
Most of the investor are here for money, not to enjoy the advancement in technology. They want to make money with the help of crypto currencies that have proven to be useful in this case. Becoming a millionaire by doing nothing other than holding a coin for one or two years is like a dream coming true. It is good for you that you discovered market earlier than many other people. Bitcoin has laid the foundation, after all.
You are right. I have involved with crypto for same reason. Also i have interested technology based currency. Cryptocurrency market has a stronger appeal than other investment markets.

Cheatbtt

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 05:39:41 PM

I am involved in the cryptoqurrency industry because it is based on an anonymous Blokchain technology and has its own advantages in the current era of the digital world. I am confident that Blokchain technology is a technology of the future that will be needed by many people.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 05:41:13 PM

Certain reasons because the development of increasingly advanced technology.although without encouragement I think everyone is slow or early certainly will join the crypto world.in this case both in the field of trade or in the field of gambling.I joined crypto because I was interested investing in bitcoin
Most of the investor are here for money, not to enjoy the advancement in technology. They want to make money with the help of crypto currencies that have proven to be useful in this case. Becoming a millionaire by doing nothing other than holding a coin for one or two years is like a dream coming true. It is good for you that you discovered market earlier than many other people. Bitcoin has laid the foundation, after all.
You are right. I have involved with crypto for same reason. Also i have interested technology based currency. Cryptocurrency market has a stronger appeal than other investment markets.
Many of the people are here for money but there are also some other points which attracted people to crypto. One of them is the lowest transaction fees as other payment processors were charging a high transaction fees and in crypto we pay a little in transaction fees. Globalization is also a beneficial point as many of the people were unable to participate in a paid offer because many country do not support some payment processors.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 08:54:23 PM

I am still here despite all the many losses and fall in my portfolio because of the new things I am learning daily about Cryptocurrency and blockchain, I don't look much any longer at the monetary reward because it sometimes dashes the hope.
Finally someone over here who is not into crypto currencies for monetary reward. But are you really into crypto currency for the technology and not for the monetary reward? If you see most of the replies in this thread, you will notice most of them joined the crypto market, just because they can make "money" with it. Most of them joined because of those faucets that gave away free coin. You will find less people here who claims that they are involved with crypto currency because of how advanced this monetary technology is.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 09:04:07 PM

Finally someone over here who is not into crypto currencies for monetary reward. But are you really into crypto currency for the technology and not for the monetary reward? If you see most of the replies in this thread, you will notice most of them joined the crypto market, just because they can make "money" with it. Most of them joined because of those faucets that gave away free coin. You will find less people here who claims that they are involved with crypto currency because of how advanced this monetary technology is.

the time of 2010 where the need for more developers to join the action in volunteering all for the blockchain development is almost over. you can only believe those men who says they are here for the development and not interested to monetary gain if they submit projects or scripts that can be build on top of a blockchain technology without asking for a team to help him develop a token for it.

i do believe there are tons of these people in crypto and i do hope that guy is one of them. i have to admit i'm not one of them but i'm involve in marketing blockchain projects.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 09:33:18 PM

Technology is now more advanced and some countries are now using crypto as banking and as means of payment, of course this is what drives me to always be in crypto

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 09:44:09 PM

You're right. Cryptocurrency is really something more than just a means of earning money. It has already become a part of my life and will always be so.

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 05:50:45 PM

Yeah, same as you I want to see crypto coins increasing in value and become more popular day by day because it gives me earning and I  am using it as the best investment resource. Having crypto means you are satisfied with your life that in case of future bad days you would have some saving. I am involved with crypto because it gives me a good income for holding it for the long term.
Rcoinmoon

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 06:21:33 PM

I'm just gonna be honest here first when I came into crypto my ultimate intention was to make money, but as time goes on I got to understand the reason behind crypto currency realizing it has a huge role to play in the future

Tachyon Protocol      >      The New Internet in Your Hands
►  IPX is Officially Listed on Bithumb & Bithumb Global  ◄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: