Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:16:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you involved with Crypto?  (Read 5887 times)
nickenburg

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 05:14:49 PM

I am always very negative about the banking system and central banks so when I first learned about Bitcoin I was really enthusiastic right away.
It's really hard for me to hold a job as well, so I definitely want to see it as a replacement to the fiat system we currently have.
It is a way to earn and send money really easily all around the world, so the reason I am involved with crypto is because I really believe and see the benefits it has compared to the system we are using now.

Take control from the people and banks who have control over it now and give some back to everyone not only a few, you can choose yourself if u want to participate and to me that is freedom.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 05:25:30 PM

honestly the beginning of my involvement could be here because of money and first knew about bitcoin, from there I started a business by investing in bitcoin. Well, I didn't even think that Bitcoin had given me a big profit at the time. and over time I started researching blockchain technology and investing in other crypto currencies until now.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2020, 05:41:39 PM

Since 2015, I have known Crypto, where at that time the most famous coin was still priced at 200$.  That was where I first started making Crypto a side worker.  But there I continued to learn about the development of Crypto itself and also continued to learn to understand Blockchain technology.

Then leaving a year later I tried to become one of the exchange partners in my country, even today.

So every day I do not have time but always dabbling in the world of Crypto, because I feel it has become part of my life.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 05:48:22 PM

I am comfortable with freedom,freedom of work and financial freedom.I found crypto best platform for me,I work here with my own working hours and feel like own boss.Crypto is future of world if we save little from crypto earning one day it will huge for us.
I earn coin here from different real projects airdrops and trade to gain little but i am sure it will grow one day will get benefit from my HoDL.

nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 06:06:11 PM

I am comfortable with freedom,freedom of work and financial freedom.I found crypto best platform for me,I work here with my own working hours and feel like own boss.Crypto is future of world if we save little from crypto earning one day it will huge for us.
I earn coin here from different real projects airdrops and trade to gain little but i am sure it will grow one day will get benefit from my HoDL.
you should advise those people who just come to this market so that they do not expect that they will also manage to earn money on cryptocurrency and at the same time not have any other source of money income. Now it’s very difficult to make money for the person who has just come to this market and therefore it is best to love cryptocurrency and study this market but also have a different source of income

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 06:57:42 PM

Why?! What is better than learning new things, met new people and be in touch with the new tech everyday... and on top of it ot make some money in the process too.
Yes I also love to try new things in life and for this, I use new techniques like investing my money in crypto and having assets for my life. I want to get rich with it that’s why I am a crypto user. For making our life good we will have to have more than one source of earning and trust me till now I did not find any better option rather than investing my money with altcoins like bitcoin and ETH.
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 12:02:39 PM

Aside from monetary incentives in crypto, I rarely come across discussions pertaining to why the average enthusiast in crypto is involved with crypto. While the answer may be pretty straightforward, there are some outliers.

Crypto means much more than just monetary incentives, it's essentially a technical revolution that has involved the masses, something you and I can be apart of. Ultimately, that's probably one of my greatest interests for blockchain and crypto. Another big intrigue for me is the evolution of blockchain tech in itself. I've been around for quite sometime and have witnessed the evolution of cryptos, businesses, behaviors and attitudes.

These 2 factors, along with several others, are the reasons I continue to be involved on a community and business level with crypto. It's become a hobby, passion and business for me.
Almost all people the reason why they involved with crypto is about the profit, get more income, get extra money. i think when crypto only get the technology and there is no money or profit in there only some people want to involved their self in cryptocurrency and sure you can count them cause very small people want to join if there is no money in there
first of all we will always talk about profits, but with increasing experience I'm sure people will not see crypto as an advantage but rather a technology. although basically we are looking for profit, but in its growth, we will see more development because profit will be based on the development that occurs.
maybe its thinking of old member in cryptocurrency, different with new comer that focus on to get profit.. i am believe if that only technology and remove the profit in there people will leave cyptocurrency and there is no new comer to join
not many people in crypto know about technology, and i think they Override about it

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 12:30:51 PM

Firstly i introduced with crypto world by one of my Facebook friends. That time it was for me only a place to make money. But the more i got involved in this world i realized its a reveluctionary tech which can change the world financial system completly. I can not say its future but i can predicted that it can be an alternative of paper money.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 12:36:18 PM

Firstly i introduced with crypto world by one of my Facebook friends. That time it was for me only a place to make money. But the more i got involved in this world i realized its a reveluctionary tech which can change the world financial system completly. I can not say its future but i can predicted that it can be an alternative of paper money.

You're right fiat money or paper money could both co exist with btc and other cryptocurrency. We have almost the same situation on how I get into cryptocurrency. I have a friend in facebook who introduced me how btc work and how i can able to earn from it. I didn't believe him at first but I found my way in with my own research.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 01:11:43 PM

You're right fiat money or paper money could both co exist with btc and other cryptocurrency. We have almost the same situation on how I get into cryptocurrency. I have a friend in facebook who introduced me how btc work and how i can able to earn from it. I didn't believe him at first but I found my way in with my own research.
they can exist together but the proportions will constantly change. Now fiat money is winning because the technological development of cryptocurrencies is very slow. starting from 2021, everything will begin to change and I think that this will happen very quickly. we will need another 5-7 years for the cryptocurrency to be used more often than fiat currencies

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
crisanto01

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 03:25:19 PM

I prefer having them both too, although I really hate banking system, but doesn't mean that I hate paper money, I just hate how banks are controlling our money and they are questioning us if wanted to withdraw large amount of money which is for me not really good one, they should not care about it anymore.
Easteregg69

Activity: 1437
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 03:29:13 PM

BTC is no different from banking.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 03:30:43 PM

Most people come to this market because of its profitability. I came to this market because my friend introduced it to me, at first I didn't trust too much in my friend's words, but after he made hundreds of thousands of dollars when investing in the market, I was interested and learn into this market. But unfortunately, until now I still do not have too much profit. I have not seized my opportunity for many years, hope this year I will be something tremendous
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 03:36:02 PM

I like the idea of decentralization, in crypto there is no limit no borders, every one in the whole world can use crypto currency without facing any problems, this is also a secret money no one will know how much do you have.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 03:43:09 PM

Most people come to this market because of its profitability. I came to this market because my friend introduced it to me, at first I didn't trust too much in my friend's words, but after he made hundreds of thousands of dollars when investing in the market, I was interested and learn into this market. But unfortunately, until now I still do not have too much profit. I have not seized my opportunity for many years, hope this year I will be something tremendous
in fact, people who know crypto will be more interested because of the benefits, but they do not see the harm that can occur. I was also introduced by my friend, and so far I think the technology is also interesting to learn. and for the problem of profit, I did not get much but at least I can continue my education by working in this industry.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 04:14:04 PM

I think your experience is quite the same with me. It was also introduced by a friend. Since there is a tremendous life changing experience that he had when Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency was on the top of everything online. I decided to research about it and until now I continue my journey waiting for another moment like that to come. When the right time comes, I will be there too like you. Now, I am quite interested receiving updates from all parts of the world about economy and technology.
radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 05:06:31 PM

in fact, people who know crypto will be more interested because of the benefits, but they do not see the harm that can occur. I was also introduced by my friend, and so far I think the technology is also interesting to learn. and for the problem of profit, I did not get much but at least I can continue my education by working in this industry.

crypto can indeed provide benefits to its users so that many people are involved in the industry because they are tempted by the benefits they can get. even though they are aware of the risks they face, it is precisely with the big risk that cryptocurrency has that can actually provide great benefits if they are clever in taking action on it.
huige007

Activity: 887

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 05:08:01 PM

Why?! What is better than learning new things, met new people and be in touch with the new tech everyday... and on top of it ot make some money in the process too.
I don't think there's anything better if we already want to learn new things and new technology, just to deal with new people we have to be more careful, because most of the deception happens through too much trust in new people.
Since we are in crypto, expect that there are scammers and in reality, those who are smart makes money in crypto.
They are risk takers, and they deserve to get a high reward too, and while some makes money, it's normal that some will also lose money, but as investors, our main purpose is to make money so let's make sure that we are at the right side and we can do that with proper knowledge and skills.
Scammers are not only in this industry rather they are in every market for investment whether it is real estate, gold and so on. But yes digital scamming is hard to trace and this gives leverage to scammers. I am of view that investors can avoid scamming by doing research about project before making an investment. The issue is that people don’t like doing hard work, they simply need big results in the form of money which eventually gets them scammed.

In every aspect in our daily life, scammers, fraud are always there so we should be careful in everything we do, just like they said, we should always 'think first before we click'.

Anyway, I've been here in crypto because of the opportunities that it will give us not only here in forum but also in the crypto world.
Crypto market is full of opportunities for making money besides with countless opportunities for scamming. One has to stay diligent before making any click in the world of crypto currencies. One click can get you robbed of your all coins. I am of view that we shall visit only legit websites and exchanges for purchasing and selling of crypto coins. I don’t want invest wrong so I do proper research first.
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 05:14:20 PM

I like the idea of decentralization, in crypto there is no limit no borders, every one in the whole world can use crypto currency without facing any problems, this is also a secret money no one will know how much do you have.

You are wrong, because not all countries like the crypto market and as far as I know there are still countries that prohibit this cryptoqurrency industry, like the example of the United States and several other countries. but what makes me interested to join in this section because blokchain technology is revolutionary for the digital era in the future.

MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 05:28:10 PM

One of my reason for getting involved in cryptocurrency is for business, I am using as a side hustle. At least it is generating some income for me daily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: