Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:57:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you involved with Crypto?  (Read 5883 times)
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 11:07:46 AM

Aside from monetary incentives in crypto, I rarely come across discussions pertaining to why the average enthusiast in crypto is involved with crypto. While the answer may be pretty straightforward, there are some outliers.

Crypto means much more than just monetary incentives, it's essentially a technical revolution that has involved the masses, something you and I can be apart of. Ultimately, that's probably one of my greatest interests for blockchain and crypto. Another big intrigue for me is the evolution of blockchain tech in itself. I've been around for quite sometime and have witnessed the evolution of cryptos, businesses, behaviors and attitudes.

These 2 factors, along with several others, are the reasons I continue to be involved on a community and business level with crypto. It's become a hobby, passion and business for me.

I agree with these, blockchain technology gets the interests of the mass. Actually it can use and help the businesses and government by applying its system to their current. It makes their transactions more secure and convenient in some ways but on the other hand a lot of things should be consider. Blockchain requires more power which means larger cost for electricity and it requires specialization to be able to execute properly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 11:37:51 PM

I am involved with crypto because in my opinion a good investment for now is investing in cryptocurrency, therefore I am involved in crypto and in my opinion there is no investment can provide investors with very big and fast profit, because the price of cryptocurrency can increase more than 500% (if the project is good) and the increase does not require a long time if many people are interested to investing in the project.

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2020, 06:18:34 AM

Initially, I came to the cryptocurrency market in order to have a good source of income, but today the number of my goals has increased, because in addition to generating income from activities in the cryptocurrency market, I also make investments that will benefit me in the future.  I try to look for projects that have good prospects in the future and are able to bring dividends to cryptocurrency owners.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 09:42:45 PM
Merited by tk808 (2)

In my case, as I remember when I first learned about cryptocurrency after I have heard it from my classmates, I got curious and that is why I asked them to teach me due to curiousity and that is how my cryptocurrency journey have started. Well, at first the reason why I have got into cryptocurrency is because of the real deal of money in which by that time I a seeking for a job that can give me an opportunity to earn money to provide the needs of my family and I as well. I got into cryptocurrency because I am really curious about it and I do want to learn about it because it is really strange the first time I have heard aboit such type of currency aside from fiat.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Kellyhandsom

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 03:24:32 PM

I believe that cryptocurrency will replace fiat in the near future cause you world is getting revolutionized..So many crypto projects with real use cases are evolving, it won't be far for crypto to be generally accepted.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 03:57:59 PM

The first time I knew about this market was because of the stellar bounty, I was instructed about this market and gradually I fell in love with it and saw it as a place for me to make a profit. Earning profits for me is still a top priority today, but I also follow this market and hope that one day this market will grow strongly and create a public revolution turmeric

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 04:52:28 PM

No matter how hard I look at every single new crypto projects it feels like they are just here for the fun of making money out of people, investors makes these so called developers rich in few months, many criminals are just using the technology for selfish gains

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vvu351

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

corion.io

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 07:55:34 PM

No matter how hard I look at every single new crypto projects it feels like they are just here for the fun of making money out of people, investors makes these so called developers rich in few months, many criminals are just using the technology for selfish gains
My opinion is that the cryptocurrency market is more like an investment game. And perhaps in 2-3 years the market will become more stable and its capitalization will be more than $ 1,000 billion.

█
                              █████████                  ██████ 
                      ███████████████████████████   
              ███████████████████████████████   
            ████████████████████████████████   
        █████████████████████████████████     
    ████████████████████████████████████   
    ████████          █████████          █████████   
  ████████                ██████              ████████   
█████████                █████                ████████   
███████████                █                ███████████ 
██████████████                      ██████████████