Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:30:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Car and Driver licensing  (Read 1586 times)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4172
Merit: 4357

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 02:23:49 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2019, 02:37:03 AM by franky1

i am laughing sooo soo hard right now

i could have gone on for hours picking holes at it all, and yes i have mentioned many things about many different aspects outside the freeman philosophy. but you seem to keep trying to twist your way back to how you think the freemen concept is correct... sorry but no money is going in your pocket for using other peoples/businesses/governments services

i was never and have never been a freeman..
funny part is i have the ability to research something without being suckered in.
you however have been using very revealing buzzwords that have shown you are deep into their belief system

but goodluck driving on a highway without a licence.. oh and remember if you see flashing lights and sirens behind you... it aint an icecream truck offering you icecream and $20 as a thank you for stopping and trying their service

have fun

edit to reply below.(saves bumping nonsense topic)
badecker.. you really are like 5 years out of date in research time.. either hurry up and catch up or stay stuck where you are thinking your fall down the rabbit hole is a 'woke' moment. sorry but your still dreaming

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1363

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 02:27:26 AM

i am laughing sooo soo hard right now

i could have gone on for hours picking holes at it all, and yes i have mentioned many things about many different aspects outside the freeman philosophy. but you seem to keep trying to twist your way back to how you think the freemen concept is correct... sorry but no money is going in your pocket for using other peoples/businesses/governments services

i was never and have never been a freeman..
funny part is i have the ability to research something without being suckered in.
you however have been using very revealing buzzwords that have shown you are deep into their belief system

but goodluck driving on a highway without a licence.. oh and remember if you see flashing lights and sirens behind you... it aint an icecream truck offering you icecream and $20 as a thank you for stopping and trying their service

have fun

I'm glad you are having fun laughing. A good laugh is good for the spirit at times.

At the same time I am a little sad for you. Picking holes in your own stuff and not even realizing it, is kinda sad.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1247

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 04:19:35 AM

these days, almost all of the money goes to servicing old government debts multiple decades in the past, so in a way you are paying for these things: from the 1930's, 1940's. 1950's, 1960's....
If you think about it that way, then that's your call. You can never say where the taxes/funds are going to and for the debts or to the right things, like I mentioned. You can never do anything about it anyway. It's better to think about the positive stuff instead of thinking negatively.

If for instance, you live in the US and pay US federal taxes, some of your tax dollars are being used to pay for the Manhattan Project (assuming the funding is still outstanding, a distinct possibility), or certainly for the Vietnam War.
Well, I don't live in the US. I'm not even sure in what aspect it's going to be with how the tax dollars are being used. I just know that it goes to the government. It's not the citizens' fault that the nation started spending ~$120 billion on the Vietnam war causing a lot of inflation with oil prices etc.

What do you suggest anyway? Is there really such a thing as freeman?

Think of this as a segue from the posts above.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 07:34:10 AM

You are using a gov't property road and it's not yours that's why you need to pay for a license for you to be able to use the road.

The payment will serve as funds for the maintenance and order of the road you are "borrowing". Something like that.

They implement rules to follow so that the people who "borrows" the road just like you as a driver with a vehicle, will be organized. Imagine if they just let you and other people drive without any rules, it's a disaster!

I am not 100% sure but I guess you guys are getting my point.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 01:52:12 PM

You are using a gov't property road and it's not yours that's why you need to pay for a license for you to be able to use the road.

The payment will serve as funds for the maintenance and order of the road you are "borrowing". Something like that.

They implement rules to follow so that the people who "borrows" the road just like you as a driver with a vehicle, will be organized. Imagine if they just let you and other people drive without any rules, it's a disaster!

I am not 100% sure but I guess you guys are getting my point.

What country are you talking about? In the USA, the roads are public property. The government doesn't own them. By law, the government has to maintain rights of way for the people. You are talking reasonable moral and ethical talk, but it is not legal talk.

We don't know for sure that road payments are not used for something other than the roads. Road money might all be borrowed money, with a tiny bit of the license fees simply going to make payments, and the rest being used for who-knows-what.

When government makes road rules, exactly who makes the rules? People! Drivers are people. Nobody forces people to drive safely. People just do it. Rules simply make it easier for people to be safe drivers.

It's like this. Government is required to make rights-of-way for people to use to cross the land. Government is also required to not steal my property. If they want to make highways of concrete and steel on the rights of way, that's their business. They don't have any right to steal my money just so I can use the rights of way they have messed up with their concrete and steel.

If government people can't find a legal way to get money for government to build their roads without stealing from me, they should resign.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 03:11:12 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2019, 03:26:28 PM by franky1

What country are you talking about? In the USA, the roads are public property. The government doesn't own them. By law, the government has to maintain rights of way for the people. You are talking reasonable moral and ethical talk, but it is not legal talk.

We don't know for sure that road payments are not used for something other than the roads. Road money might all be borrowed money, with a tiny bit of the license fees simply going to make payments, and the rest being used for who-knows-what.

When government makes road rules, exactly who makes the rules? People! Drivers are people. Nobody forces people to drive safely. People just do it. Rules simply make it easier for people to be safe drivers.

It's like this. Government is required to make rights-of-way for people to use to cross the land. Government is also required to not steal my property. If they want to make highways of concrete and steel on the rights of way, that's their business. They don't have any right to steal my money just so I can use the rights of way they have messed up with their concrete and steel.

If government people can't find a legal way to get money for government to build their roads without stealing from me, they should resign.

Cool

lets word it like this..
citizens, public. imagine them like a special members club
not all humans are invited inside this special club unless they are ancestord in by birth or have a 'green card'
just look at mexican illegal migrants. do they get to vote in this special club... no

so this special club. vote for management company to work on their behalf and choose local representatives.
this is like any business with senators acting as regional managers and government is the HQ
this special club put the property assets of the US into governments control.
its like bitcoin if you dont individually own the private key to your coin.. then the custodian service owns the coin but pretends to be managing it on your behalf
remember that bitcoin factoid about private key control. it may help you in this community avoid losing out to exchanges

so the special club vote for their local representatives and give the local representatives power of attourney to do as they please without you needing to personally give them permission each day.
much like how some lawyers can tell doctors to cut off your life support system if your in a coma. or decide your gold digger current wife should get all your assets after your death instead of your kids

the special club has some.. SOME clauses that can remove the representatives. such as impeachments, 2-4year re-elections
but the point is the management company is empowered.
they set the rules of the highways and as long as the rules apply people have to follow the rules or be processd by the rules of punishment that go along with breaking the rules.

the buildings that arbitrate disputes are the courts and they are the management companies house. not an individuals house.
so the judge/jury follow the house rules where by you as a individual have to schedule an appointment to visit them if you want to make a claim or you must have broken a rule for the management company to schedule an appointment and send you a kind invitation in the form of a summons/subpoena

people that are members of the special club also known as being a citizen, 'public', society are not employee's. they are customers. its why you have to pay taxes and such. as thats your membership fee to then get special privileges such as social security, permit to work, have fire/police services. garbage removal and other privileges

all these privileges are not human rights tuff that a mexican migrant would get. but a civil right that those who are classed as citizens get.
and yes memberships have rules too and can cost you for breaking the membership contract.

atleast try to understand the basics before pretending they dont exist because you simply dont know.
but in short. your not getting paid for having a driving licence
atleast have some common sense

im not saying how this whole 'member of the public'/citizen vs government management system is good or bad, right or wrong.
im not saying that if all civil rights/privileges were also included as basic human rights whereby a civil rights bill is not needed as all humans would be covered would make the world better or worse.

but atleast please do your friggen research as to who this system was established.
hint: before the declaration of independance, civil war. vs after indpendanceday/civil wars

and yea try not to keep assuming ll humans had civil rights. think about mexicans, foreigners, even black people 70 years ago before making your assumptions

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 05:13:15 PM

Cool

lets word it like this..
citizens, public. imagine them like a special members club
not all humans are invited inside this special club unless they are ancestord in by birth or have a 'green card'
just look at mexican illegal migrants. do they get to vote in this special club... no

This is all great and stuff, and if you want to do it this way, you will wind up with the results that it brings you.

But beneath all this is the common law. Amendments 6, 7 and 9 show that people - actual flesh and blood humans - can take accusations against them to their local jury that doesn't have a judge/magistrate doing any part of the judging. It's called common law court of record. This is upheld by CJS, Federal Courts, Section 744.

If a smart Mexican came up over the border illegally, and he was caught, he could require a jury trial, and stand as a man in that trial. If he wrote up a claim against anybody in general, and filed it into the complaint against him, he could require government to get on the stand, and show the damage he caused, so he could pay it off. The government can't get on the stand. The government isn't a man. Government doesn't show, case dismissed.

Doing it this way places him outside everything that you talk about. In the things you talk about, the courts always have representation for/of the parties. It might be by attorney representation, or it might be pro se, or it might be propria persona, or it might somehow even be sui juris. They do this because representation means that the actual party being accused isn't standing in the court personally. His representation by someone else means that the whole thing falls into and under complaints... even if he makes a claim through representation.

If a man stands present, not represented by anyone, and not representing anyone, and files a claim into their complaint case, his clam must be heard and cleared up before they can continue with the rest of the case. And since he is a man standing present in court, he has the right to have his accuser come forward on the stand, show the damage he was damage with, and prove that the accused did it.

In the case of the illegal Mexican, his accuser is invariably THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. It says so on the indictment. So, let Mr. or Mrs. or Ms. THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA take the oath/affirmation, get on the stand and prove how they were harmed by him. Government can't do it. Nobody shows up after 3 calls... case dismissed.

This only works if the guy stands as a man. It works because it is written right into basic law. And I am not saying that even if he is smart and shrewd, that he wouldn't need some help... some council-friend who has who has limited power of attorney for him, to put some paperwork into the courts for him, while he is incarcerated. He would have to be very clever to do it all right in court, writing up his claim on the spot, and submitting it to the judge right in court.

All this is foundational law in the USA.

Cool

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 07:40:46 PM

Is not your car your property? And are you not a free man/woman in a free country? I think Government should pay us to get licensed and to have our vehicle licensed.

What do you think?

Cool
If they do I accept it with my full heart. Grin

But sadly we are not entirely free even if we live in a democratic country,all our efforts get sucked for government's benefit and for the politicians to get refill their offshore accounts.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 07:59:14 PM

In the case of the illegal Mexican, his accuser is invariably THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. It says so on the indictment. So, let Mr. or Mrs. or Ms. THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA take the oath/affirmation, get on the stand and prove how they were harmed by him. Government can't do it. Nobody shows up after 3 calls... case dismissed.

you really have absolutely no clue
the reality is
1.the mexican doesnt just turn up on day, file a claim and walk into a courtroom where 12 people are always there just sitting there, purely for the sake of hope some random person files a claim

2. there is a schedule and organising that occurs first. such as a hearing before a trial
the point of a hearing is to hear the claim to see if there's any worthyness to it to even organise getting a jury to take a day off work and attend.. theres other stuff too

3. if you done a case against the us government. then federal employees legal team would turn up to represent. then all you would end up doing is acting like a manchild having a todler tantrum crying about how you dont recognise the opposition and its not who you are looking for.
the judge on the other hand would recognise them as the representing the fed, because again the court house is the federal court house and so the rules are in the feds favour

4. so by you screaming 'no thats not my accuser. i want my accuser.. yes YOUR CLAIM would be dismissed but the feds claim that your an illegal immigrant wont be dismissed..

you can try it.. i mean literally try it and stand in a court room waving your hands about shouting and spitting and screaming how you dont recognise the other party and you want the human known as "USA" to appear
but all your doing is wasting your own time on your own claims.. and not rectifying the claim against you

5. also its not just a time waste but you can actually get in more trouble such as a fin or few days in jail for bing such a prat wasting the courts time in the manner you think is how you should act

whats next
get pulled over by a cop and then put a claim in that you wish to summon your accuser Mr N.Y.P.D
go on think about it. walk into any place and just shout out. 'im looking for someone with a birth certificate in the name of mr n y p d
everyone just gonna laugh at you and either pretend you said nothing or think your in the middle of having a stroke/breakdown and call for an ambulance to later have a 72 hour psych hold/test done
plus you still dont get $20 for the cop stop service

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 08:10:25 PM

if anything... by now if people aint laughing at badecker, they must be atleast seeing how obvious badecker has not himself even filed a claim or been in a courtroom or made any claims

all of his information is from websites that are freeman based but not gleamed from personal experience..

badecker. seriously, honestly and with deepest regards.
take two steps back from the scripts your reading and try to atleast put a critical hat on to knit pick the freeman stuff you follow

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 11:55:58 PM

you really have absolutely no clue
the reality is
1.the mexican doesnt just turn up on day, file a claim and walk into a courtroom where 12 people are always there just sitting there, purely for the sake of hope some random person files a claim

2. there is a schedule and organising that occurs first. such as a hearing before a trial
the point of a hearing is to hear the claim to see if there's any worthyness to it to even organise getting a jury to take a day off work and attend.. theres other stuff too

3. if you done a case against the us government. then federal employees legal team would turn up to represent. then all you would end up doing is acting like a manchild having a todler tantrum crying about how you dont recognise the opposition and its not who you are looking for.
the judge on the other hand would recognise them as the representing the fed, because again the court house is the federal court house and so the rules are in the feds favour

4. so by you screaming 'no thats not my accuser. i want my accuser.. yes YOUR CLAIM would be dismissed but the feds claim that your an illegal immigrant wont be dismissed..

you can try it.. i mean literally try it and stand in a court room waving your hands about shouting and spitting and screaming how you dont recognise the other party and you want the human known as "USA" to appear
but all your doing is wasting your own time on your own claims.. and not rectifying the claim against you

5. also its not just a time waste but you can actually get in more trouble such as a fin or few days in jail for bing such a prat wasting the courts time in the manner you think is how you should act

whats next
get pulled over by a cop and then put a claim in that you wish to summon your accuser Mr N.Y.P.D
go on think about it. walk into any place and just shout out. 'im looking for someone with a birth certificate in the name of mr n y p d
everyone just gonna laugh at you and either pretend you said nothing or think your in the middle of having a stroke/breakdown and call for an ambulance to later have a 72 hour psych hold/test done
plus you still dont get $20 for the cop stop service

You really have no clue about this forum, do you? This isn't a training course for the process. But since you want to write the process out anyway, remember that filing a claim by a defendant so that he becomes the prosecutor, can fit in there at any of several different places, depending on what is happening in the trial.

The cop doesn't laugh when he loses the case in court. Didn't you go watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGrobPy1orU yet, like I gave to you a couple days ago?

All I can say is, no wonder you lost with all your freeman stuff.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 12:58:28 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2019, 01:27:48 AM by franky1

Didn't you go watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGrobPy1orU yet, like I gave to you a couple days ago?

??my?? freeman stuff
dude your the one quoting video links of the whole 'freeman' stuff
karl lentz is very much a poster child for the freeman people

couple days ago... i just checked all 3 pages of posts and seen that link not used before
did you know that video got debunked
the video never says the actual reason the case he scenario'd out got dismissed/discharged as he ' la la la la la'd out that part of the quote..

it was never about freedom to travel.
if you actually done some research it was the cops testimony being used as the guys defense about the reckless driving claim
again nothing to do with right to travel, freedom to travel

here
the virginia code law
"“Irrespective of the maximum speeds permitted by law, any person who drives a vehicle on any highway recklessly or at a speed or in a manner so as to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person shall be guilty of reckless driving. ” Va. Code § 46.2-852"

because no life, limb or property was endangered.. he obviously was not guilty
as the cop even said no loss of limb, life, no damage to property
seriously if you actually thought that the link had anything whatsoever to do with freedom to travel.. then you really need to check things out more

but remember. its you taking the freeman stance. so i have no clue why you keep saying its my freeman stance
again for emphasis. that video link is nothing whatsoever about freedom to travel

just atleast try to do your research
karl Lentz went on to promote that video of how people who do drive recklessly can get away with it because of 'the lalalalala annotation'(which he does not mention but pretends its abut fredom to travel).. but the reality is the cops evidence proved innocence due to the testimony saying no endangerment to life, limb or property

if you drive recklessly.. you will be found guilty
P.S it only took me 5 minutes to debunk that video as not proof of the 'freedom to travel' freeman thing you want to promote

past point.
just for emphasis about this topic of driving licence. tresspass is also another category aswell as loss/damage
the video case scenario was not about being unlicenced and theirfore trsspassing/breaking the highway code. it was about reckless driving accusation.

PopoJeff

Activity: 414
Merit: 182

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 02:00:20 AM

It's quite apparent some who post legal info on here have never spent a day in the courtroom.

If you do all your legal studies on the internet, you'll learn the hard way.

Home garage miner: (3) S19j pro
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 07:38:38 PM

The car is your private property of course, but purchasing a car does not give you the right to drive. You need a good health and decent driving abilities to obtain a license. Take  into account that when you're driving on public roads and you don't have that license you can literally get someone killed. Someone needs to pay the time of the examinators, your school hours and that shouldn't be paid from public money because not everyone has a car or the ability to drive.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 07:41:34 PM

Didn't you go watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGrobPy1orU yet, like I gave to you a couple days ago?

??my?? freeman stuff
dude your the one quoting video links of the whole 'freeman' stuff
karl lentz is very much a poster child for the freeman people

couple days ago... i just checked all 3 pages of posts and seen that link not used before
did you know that video got debunked
the video never says the actual reason the case he scenario'd out got dismissed/discharged as he ' la la la la la'd out that part of the quote..

it was never about freedom to travel.
if you actually done some research it was the cops testimony being used as the guys defense about the reckless driving claim
again nothing to do with right to travel, freedom to travel

here
the virginia code law
"“Irrespective of the maximum speeds permitted by law, any person who drives a vehicle on any highway recklessly or at a speed or in a manner so as to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person shall be guilty of reckless driving. ” Va. Code § 46.2-852"

because no life, limb or property was endangered.. he obviously was not guilty
as the cop even said no loss of limb, life, no damage to property
seriously if you actually thought that the link had anything whatsoever to do with freedom to travel.. then you really need to check things out more

but remember. its you taking the freeman stance. so i have no clue why you keep saying its my freeman stance
again for emphasis. that video link is nothing whatsoever about freedom to travel

just atleast try to do your research
karl Lentz went on to promote that video of how people who do drive recklessly can get away with it because of 'the lalalalala annotation'(which he does not mention but pretends its abut fredom to travel).. but the reality is the cops evidence proved innocence due to the testimony saying no endangerment to life, limb or property

if you drive recklessly.. you will be found guilty
P.S it only took me 5 minutes to debunk that video as not proof of the 'freedom to travel' freeman thing you want to promote

past point.
just for emphasis about this topic of driving licence. tresspass is also another category aswell as loss/damage
the video case scenario was not about being unlicenced and theirfore trsspassing/breaking the highway code. it was about reckless driving accusation.

It's your freeman stance, because in any court case where anybody is accused, he has the absolute right to face his accuser... accuser taking the oath/affirmation, on the stand, with injury, and witness and evidence to prove that the accused did the damage.

You never talk about the unrepresented man. You never talk about the rules that say he has to be answered by his unrepresented accuser... which has to be a man also. It's written right into the court rules.

If the accuser doesn't get on the stand when he is called by the accused, there is no case. If the accuser doesn't show injury or threat, there is no case. If the accuser doesn't call a witness and supply evidence, there is no case.

This is standard law. All of your talk is the government trying to convince you to accept them in some way that they don't have to have these things. As soon as you agree with them, you place yourself into a position to lose.

Judges and attorneys are people. If they hold exparte hearings and find you guilt when you aren't present, you need to attack them outside of their judge and attorney positions for harming you as men or women. If it is serious enough that their actions cause you to be incarcerated, you need friends with power of attorney to file your claim against them.

This is all standard law. Judges bow to it all the time, often without letting the case get to the point of a common law court of record... because they don't want people to see how easy it is to win with a common law court of record.

When Bill Thornton lost his big loss, he lost because he was trying to get into the plaintiff's case, and change it from within. The loss itself was that Bill wasn't an officer of the court so that he could even make the judgment that he was an officer of the court, and that's the way they destroyed his whole argument. If he had gone in man-to-man, his arguments would have been different (although they would have affected the same points), and he would have won easily.

In all your freeman stuff, did you ever file a simple claim? Was it ever without representation in court? Did it ever require your accuser on the indictment to get on the stand? Did you keep yourself from being pulled out of the common law into the legal side of the court?

All you are talking about is freeman stuff. It isn't the only thing that exists, as I have been showing you.

Cool

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 07:48:55 PM

The car is your private property of course, but purchasing a car does not give you the right to drive. You need a good health and decent driving abilities to obtain a license. Take  into account that when you're driving on public roads and you don't have that license you can literally get someone killed. Someone needs to pay the time of the examinators, your school hours and that shouldn't be paid from public money because not everyone has a car or the ability to drive.

You have the right to travel on the public rights of way. You have the right to take your property with you as you travel on the public rights of way. If you take your car property with you as you travel on the public rights of way, you have that right without licensing, because it is a right.

If you don't agree with them that you were driving, but rather, say that you were going from point A to point B with your property, you aren't using any of their legal styled words. You aren't doing what they say you are doing.

If you haven't injured someone, there is no cause for them attacking you to take you to court or make you pay a fine. But... you have to take it to court when they attack you, unrepresented, requiring your accuser to show his injury that you did. This is standard law.

But nobody who does it this way insistently maintains his innocence of injuring anyone. Rather, he is talked into accepting what Judge Judy says in whatever she says it. Or he is represented by an attorney, which makes him a ward of the court without the ability to officially say anything in court unless the judge lets him.

Cool

PopoJeff

Activity: 414
Merit: 182

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 08:41:18 PM

You have the right to travel on the public rights of way. You have the right to take your property with you as you travel on the public rights of way. If you take your car property with you as you travel on the public rights of way, you have that right without licensing, because it is a right.

If you don't agree with them that you were driving, but rather, say that you were going from point A to point B with your property, you aren't using any of their legal styled words. You aren't doing what they say you are doing.

If you haven't injured someone, there is no cause for them attacking you to take you to court or make you pay a fine. But... you have to take it to court when they attack you, unrepresented, requiring your accuser to show his injury that you did. This is standard law.

But nobody who does it this way insistently maintains his innocence of injuring anyone. Rather, he is talked into accepting what Judge Judy says in whatever she says it. Or he is represented by an attorney, which makes him a ward of the court without the ability to officially say anything in court unless the judge lets him.

Cool

WRONG

Mr Decker, you can certainly choose to believe what you want to, and I'm not going to argue with you about your misled beliefs. Sir, carry on, do your thing.

But to every other human reading the words he writes....... PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, do not believe his words at face value. YOU WILL END UP IN JAIL IF YOU BELIEVE THE STUFF HE WRITES.  Do your own research please.

Home garage miner: (3) S19j pro
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 09:03:28 PM

Cool

WRONG

Mr Decker, you can certainly choose to believe what you want to, and I'm not going to argue with you about your misled beliefs. Sir, carry on, do your thing.

But to every other human reading the words he writes....... PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, do not believe his words at face value. YOU WILL END UP IN JAIL IF YOU BELIEVE THE STUFF HE WRITES.  Do your own research please.

Actually, it's high time to do what I am writing. But there are two ways to do it. There is simply going out and doing it. And there is Learning law first, with a group, and maybe within a Private Membership Association.

A couple decades ago I was part of a group in Phoenix who was studying law. While they didn't have things down as well as Karl Lentz, they had them down well enough so that several of the group drove without registration and license.

One of the group went to court - no car license. A bunch of us attended. The judge freed the guy, but I think he was a little intimidated by the group. Most of us didn't understand what was really going on, because the group was a loosely knit group, and the main studies were done by a half-dozen of the group.

The main man was quite intelligent. There were times that he had the judges of the whole State quaking in their boots because he constantly brought up law that showed they were wrong.

One of the main men was a guy who has become quite popular in some circles. He and his people have moved on to form their own group. Sure, they have their failures, just as PopoJeff suggests, because every case is slightly different. But they have their many successes, too, throughout the country. And they don't even use the Karl Lentz best methods. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oYlJCbqqq8

Look them up at http://marcstevens.net/.

Cool

TwitchySeal
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2003

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 09:07:31 PM
Merited by PopoJeff (1)

Go search for "Sovereign Citizens Getting Owned And Arrested" on Youtube.  Imagine it's BADecker in every video.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 09:12:45 PM

Go search for "Sovereign Citizens Getting Owned And Arrested" on Youtube.  Imagine it's BADecker in every video.

I bet you can't wait for government to censor anything you might say.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: