Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:54:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [pre-ANN] lollypop token(LOLLY) re-brand to a new era  (Read 630 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Bastonet
Copper Member

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 12:46:45 PM

How do you know a scammer:

1. The Indian boy informed the community that he was going to burn some lolly token. He moved the tokens to his personal wallet. He has not burned the token till date.

2. The Indian boy sailed he has abandoned the earlier/legacy project. However, he still owns 60% of the token. He waiting to dump on users on stex exchange

3. If he has truly abandoned the original Lollypop project then he should burn the 60% tokens which he has with him

4. Observation of trade on stex exchange shows the The Indian boy has started dumping his 60% holding of stex tokens. This is the stex exchange wallet : https://etherscan.io/token/0x313dC75b136E29E9E36fBda43d0100133924b234?a=0xd935a877a92894c7313986b8c8b5d2ae1d76c536

He transferred 60,000 lolly tokens to the exchange to be traded on 23/10/2019.

These are the trademarks of a scammer.
dear @basonet, everyone is educated enough to understand everything. whatever you say now causes us no harm.

1. yes burn was planned on legacy lollypop chain, but there is no use of burning any coins now when we have already told the community to not trade legacy lollypop on stex anymore. Also if we burn the 60% team holds, it gives you chance to manipulate lolly on stex as you have rest of the 40% supply and we don't want you to try to manipulate lolly, which won't get any development now. And your actions would cause harm to the investors.Our coins are not moving and stays were they were even even before announcing the re brand., we will keep on holding our part of the supply which would discourage you from performing any illicit activity with the other part of supply you have, which can make investors loose money. in few weeks stex would Delist legacy lolly because of no trades and that's our aim.
2. its already been announced that traders should not trade legacy lolly so what you are saying dosn't make any sense.
3. NO
4. The address you are providing is our contract address, not any wallet address so please get educated first on how block chains work.
the transfer of 60,000 tokens you are referring to was made a week ago rebrand was announced and out of those 60k tokens 30k were sent to stex exchange as there listing fee as it can be seen here. https://i.imgur.com/bnV9xEi.jpg https://i.imgur.com/zfB9G3c.jpg we both transferred them 20k and 30k tokens respectively, and i transferred them 30k out of the 60k that was sent to the exchange.

Now that everyone knows @basonet is a scammer who falsely accuses projects and takes advantage of them, i would request bitcointalk moderators to take action and also request the community to report him.
Thank you

The investor who invested 0.2btc to list the token requested for the identity of the developer. But the developer got angry and refuse. Then next thing he wants to swap. That’s a scam right?
lol man, you first need to clear your mind and cook a story which is believable, right now you are just saying lot of random things and not providing any proofs which makes us all believe that you are a retarded person.

No. I am saying that you will not scammed anyone again. You scammed people on extensivecoin. Now you want to scam with Lollypop.

You won’t. Trust me you won’t. You are better off working at macdonalds. You won’t defraud people again on crypto project.

I guarantee you that. You can rake this to the bank. You won’t steal again from crypto community.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LollypopToken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 67
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 12:53:28 PM

Please do not invest any of your money into this 26 year old Indian boy and his boobytrap project. He is a serial scammer. He will ask you to pay for listing of his crap project. Then he will start asking you to send him BTC for everything else, including to clear his bank charges in India. He does not invest a penny of his own money. According to him, he has $0. He will tell you he is owing graphic man, source code dev, Ann thread dev, etc. he will manufacture all manner of stories. He will even ask you for $2 for gas to do airdrop. Avoid him like a snake.

Finally he will blackmail you. A friend of mind fell victim to his scam. 

hello, this is my final warning to you. this is a self moderated topic and we don't like your presence here. I have talked with higher authorities at btctalk and they have told me to give you final warning only after which they would proceed with banning you.
Bastonet
Copper Member

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 01:44:18 PM

I have told you that you will never scam anyone again. What you need to do is close your scam project and go to your Indian village and be picking tea or go work in macdonalds. No, you won’t scam anyone again. I can guarantee you that.

You are behind the scam project called extensivecoin. After defrauding everyone on Coinexchange, you decided to abandon the Peoject and start a new one. That’s how serial scammers work.

I won’t allow you to start another scam. Already you have made an investor to lose 0.2btc for listing your project on stex exchange.

I won’t allow you to take advantage of another unsuspecting investor. Shut down your scam shit lollipop. Go home and work in a mortuary!
Bastonet
Copper Member

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 01:49:53 PM

Lollipop man but you are a dirty crook. You won’t scam anyone again. You are a broke ass Indian looking for who to defraud. You don’t have money? How are you even launching a project work with $0. Crypto business is not for people like you. You are better off working at a mortuary and attending to dead beat souls like you. Don’t resurrect from your dreams of hallucinations and make others lose money. You are a heartless scammer.

If you had 0.2BTC of your Indian rupees invested in lolly would you have worked away? After listing on an exchange?  And bail out? No, you can do that because you scam everyone to invest and you don’t invest a penny. So it’s easy to work away. Did anyone tell you to start crypto project! So why are you unleashing  all of your project debt on an investor?

You should fold up your scam shit and go home Indian boy. Because I won’t allow you scam another person. Your lollipop is dead.

Let me tell you what you don’t know: I will create a 100 profiles on bitcointalk and make sure your scam shit lollipop does not go on. You made an investor to lose 0.2BTC because he refused to succumb to your blackmail to give your 0.3BTC. You are an idiot. You are a scumbag. You won’t scam another person. For sure.
Bastonet
Copper Member

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 01:47:28 AM

Your aim in creating a crypto project  is to defraud investors. So I will go to great length to make sure that this does not happen again.

So pack your shit and go work at macdonalds. You are a good for nothing scammer. We will make sure that all community members know who you are!
LollypopToken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 08:02:17 PM

Lollipop man but you are a dirty crook. You won’t scam anyone again. You are a broke ass Indian looking for who to defraud. You don’t have money? How are you even launching a project work with $0. Crypto business is not for people like you. You are better off working at a mortuary and attending to dead beat souls like you. Don’t resurrect from your dreams of hallucinations and make others lose money. You are a heartless scammer.

If you had 0.2BTC of your Indian rupees invested in lolly would you have worked away? After listing on an exchange?  And bail out? No, you can do that because you scam everyone to invest and you don’t invest a penny. So it’s easy to work away. Did anyone tell you to start crypto project! So why are you unleashing  all of your project debt on an investor?

You should fold up your scam shit and go home Indian boy. Because I won’t allow you scam another person. Your lollipop is dead.

Let me tell you what you don’t know: I will create a 100 profiles on bitcointalk and make sure your scam shit lollipop does not go on. You made an investor to lose 0.2BTC because he refused to succumb to your blackmail to give your 0.3BTC. You are an idiot. You are a scumbag. You won’t scam another person. For sure.
Nobody blackmailed you, you were bound to pay the 0.2-0.3 which you didn't and now you keep on spamming our ann with dumb claims. you can create 100 new profiles and spam our new ann thread which would be not self moderated and you are welcome to behave like a clown there as well. lets see who wins, truth or your false claims.
Bastonet
Copper Member

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 04:14:23 AM

Nobody blackmailed you, you were bound to pay the 0.2-0.3 which you didn't and now you keep on spamming our ann with dumb claims. you can create 100 new profiles and spam our new ann thread which would be not self moderated and you are welcome to behave like a clown there as well. lets see who wins, truth or your false claims.

The investor found out that you were a scammer, because you developed extensivecoin and scammed investors and ran away and declared bankrupt. So the investor decided not to invest anymore. That does not warrant you swapping to another chain. If you believed in your project you should work and raise your own money and continue marketing. That you don’t invest your own money means you wanted to scam the investor by asking for and blackmailing the investor for 0.3BTC.

Let me assure you that  you will not scam another investor. If you like open 1000 new threads for a project, you will be exposed. Because you are a fraudster. I have told you: pack your scammy shit and go back to your Indian village. You are better off working at macdonalds or a mortuary!
LollypopToken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 05:56:23 AM

The investor found out that you were a scammer, because you developed extensivecoin and scammed investors and ran away and declared bankrupt. So the investor decided not to invest anymore. That does not warrant you swapping to another chain. If you believed in your project you should work and raise your own money and continue marketing. That you don’t invest your own money means you wanted to scam the investor by asking for and blackmailing the investor for 0.3BTC.

Let me assure you that  you will not scam another investor. If you like open 1000 new threads for a project, you will be exposed. Because you are a fraudster. I have told you: pack your scammy shit and go back to your Indian village. You are better off working at macdonalds or a mortuary!
I believe in my project, this is the reason i am doing a rebrand or else i could go and work on a different project.
What you are saying is not true, if it's true show proof. I have screenshots of our chat in which you can only be seen denying to pay with no valid reason.
tomsoier

Activity: 784
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 08:15:37 AM

Good day, what should i do if i have LOLLY token and wanna get re-brand token?
LollypopToken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 11:41:36 AM

Hello, after the new token is Distributed and is listed on new Exchanges. You would be able to claim the compensation in new tokens if you received old tokens in the signature campaign.
Bastonet
Copper Member

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 02:07:41 PM

Hello, after the new token is Distributed and is listed on new Exchanges. You would be able to claim the compensation in new tokens if you received old tokens in the signature campaign.

This scammer wants to defraud another investor into paying for his listing? Woww, no it won’t happen. You have defrauded several people in the past. The community needs to know that you are a scam!
Bastonet
Copper Member

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 02:18:01 PM

Hello all,

The Indian boy who said he was holding unto his 60% of the token. Now he has been selling all his token and even sold all the buy wall at 1 satoshi .

How else do you define a hypocrite scammer. He said he has swapped to a new chain, but he is still selling his Lolly token on Stex exchange.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: