Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:02:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Type-1 Flag] Account Sales  (Read 1030 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 09:43:30 PM

Now that's funny - I directed my comment to @suchmoon, yet you (marlboroza) gave the answer he should have...
Slip up, perhaps?

Don't worry, he'll be punished for the slip-up in our weekly alt meeting.

What answer do you want? Feel free to flag and red-trust me any way you see fit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2218

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 10:00:01 PM

What answer do you want? Feel free to flag and red-trust me any way you see fit.

I would if I thought you had done something wrong.

I would have preferred if you had followed through with the undertaking you gave me some months ago, but it turns out you were just giving me lip-service and stringing me along.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 10:39:56 PM

I would if I thought you had done something wrong.

I would have preferred if you had followed through with the undertaking you gave me some months ago, but it turns out you were just giving me lip-service and stringing me along.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I didn't intend to give you any "undertaking", merely to express my opinion about some of your ratings if and when I have free time to review them, which is complicated by how many controversial situations you constantly find yourself in. It appears you interpreted it as us working on a "project". Probably a miscommunication on my part.

Off topic here anyway. Feel free to create a separate thread before marlboroza Lauda kicks us out of here.
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 11:38:49 PM

I'm sorry you feel that way. I didn't intend to give you any "undertaking", merely to express my opinion about some of your ratings if and when I have free time to review them, which is complicated by how many controversial situations you constantly find yourself in. It appears you interpreted it as us working on a "project". Probably a miscommunication on my part.

Off topic here anyway. Feel free to create a separate thread before marlboroza Lauda kicks us out of here.

Eh? Consistently? Do you know something I don't?

Given how no-one at the time I post something ever says "you are wrong because <example>" how am I to know that a post is "wrong" in their eyes?

Out of the more than (stab in the dark) one thousand negatives I've given out one or two UID's come forward months or even years later and scream Butt Hurt TM that they've been hard done by causing you good people on DT to nod and slap me with distrust.  Does that make you feel better?  Show me where *you* have said I am so "wrong" about a post - any post that you now have me on your distrust list.

Hey OP when you next log in as that user - any chance of responding to my question posted prior in this thread?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 12:31:14 AM

Given how no-one at the time I post something ever says "you are wrong because <example>" how am I to know that a post is "wrong" in their eyes?

Please. How can you say "no-one"? Plenty of users have told you when you were wrong, in this thread for example: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5157840

Or the conflict with the Turkish users. Those are just the two recent episodes that exhausted my patience. I'm sure other users could tell you a lot more if you were willing to listen.

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 01:00:33 AM

Please. How can you say "no-one"? Plenty of users have told you when you were wrong, in this thread for example: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5157840

Due to an agreement reached with certain persons, the flag was resolved and I agreed not to discuss that flag. (make of that what you will)

Or the conflict with the Turkish users. Those are just the two recent episodes that exhausted my patience. I'm sure other users could tell you a lot more if you were willing to listen.

Indeed? So this post is wrong?

Now we're both off topic.  Have archived our exchange in case the OP chooses to delete our posts.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 01:07:11 AM

Indeed? So this post is wrong?

Stop pretending. You know what I mean - all that crap in September based on poorly-translated posts.
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 05:43:41 AM

The type-1 flag tagging looks good approach to mark sold accounts but there must be a universal format for that.
It will be good if someone can come up with a format that can be used as a template. Some mandatory fields should be there in the flag.

Here is the one I'll suggest to use
Flag is to notify you all that the account is sold on [Date] for [Amount] BTC. Trading with this account without an escrow could be highly risky. We recommend you to use due diligence before dealing with this account.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 05:08:35 PM

The type-1 flag tagging looks good approach to mark sold accounts but there must be a universal format for that.

That would just mean forum going against it's own rule of accounts sales being allowed here.
Lauda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 06:47:10 PM

That would just mean forum going against it's own rule of accounts sales being allowed here.
His suggestion/request just overcomplicates the situation even further. Next thing you know, they'll want me to run behavioural analysis to confirm that it isn't the same user and then run standardized assessments on whether their overall presence is more harmful than beneficial. Cheesy I'm going to reject it clearly, and continue with the proposed work.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 09:03:30 PM

His suggestion/request just overcomplicates the situation even further.
Yes, the complications would even generate a lot of heat around about the account trading topic. You can imagine it.. Roll Eyes

An off topic question just out of interests sorry.

Did theymos gave you that good looking costume title feature because you were in bed with him ? I mean I have seen costume titles on just mods and donator's profile around.

Lauda (OP)
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 09:49:48 PM

His suggestion/request just overcomplicates the situation even further.
Yes, the complications would even generate a lot of heat around about the account trading topic. You can imagine it.. Roll Eyes
Keeping it simple is better.

Did theymos gave you that good looking costume title feature because you were in bed with him ? I mean I have seen costume titles on just mods and donator's profile around.
He confirmed that we've been in bed since forever while answering to some trolls. You just need to find it. Tongue

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2020, 11:51:31 AM

Kiss
Added another flag. Randomly cross-stumbled bout some old rating. Would be very difficult to create a flag for each tagged account seller though.

I am sure you will find the time.
Lauda (OP)
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2020, 06:28:55 PM

Kiss
Added another flag. Randomly cross-stumbled bout some old rating. Would be very difficult to create a flag for each tagged account seller though.
Up.
Removed a flag. Up.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: