Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:43:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Karvuon – More Power for the Blockchain Industry  (Read 6525 times)
hydpireese

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 01:35:09 PM

Hello team ! Where can I see the detailed road map for 2020 ?
Much will depend on this in the development of the project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
durowvwvwv

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 01:52:59 PM

Hello team ! Can I still buy tokens for me and are the bonuses currently valid ?
still this will be important to understand for me as I would like to get an advantage on exchanges

now you can get a bonus of 15% and for me it will all be the most profitable as the listing will be in 5 days

I am waiting for an opportunity to trade these tokens and I am sure that the demand will be huge so that you can get a profit in a short time
queseshega

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 02:06:44 PM

tell us what public events the team will take part in and whether there are plans to hold any webinars ?

I have not seen any news regarding these webinars and I am sure that this will be a top project for us right now
conletzmerfai

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 02:21:49 PM

Hello team ! Can I still buy tokens for me and are the bonuses currently valid ?
still this will be important to understand for me as I would like to get an advantage on exchanges

At the moment you can get a bonus of 15% but the sales rounds are ending soon and if you want to get a bonus then you will need to hurry
erwebsouba

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 02:34:57 PM

tell us what public events the team will take part in and whether there are plans to hold any webinars ?

Yes, I am also interested in this as it will increase confidence in the project and help attract large investors . This will still be very important in this market

in any case I am waiting for announcements from the team regarding the development of the project in Mongolia and I will need to understand how long it will take for this to happen
hydpireese

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 02:48:32 PM

what areas besides mining will the team develop ? I really would like to understand this now because I do not know how relevant mining will be after halving

In fact I am glad that mining is not the main direction that the team will develop as this market may be unstable now

mining will also be very profitable since after halving we will have to see x2 of the bitcoin price and it will all be just fine

I really like the concept itself and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future at least it will be a very big prospect for the long term
speaklectera

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 12:46:06 PM

what areas besides mining will the team develop ? I really would like to understand this now because I do not know how relevant mining will be after halving

In fact I am glad that mining is not the main direction that the team will develop as this market may be unstable now

mining will also be very profitable since after halving we will have to see x2 of the bitcoin price and it will all be just fine

I really like the concept itself and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future at least it will be a very big prospect for the long term

as I understand it, today is the last day when you can use the discount and buy tokens for yourself .
I just wanted to take advantage of this offer
durowvwvwv

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 01:02:11 PM

Where can I find out more information about progress in Mongolia ? And do you have all the licenses and permissions for this ?

I am sure that they will soon make announcements about this and I like that the team has everything necessary for the implementation of this project
FrankenberryGerardo925

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 01:16:39 PM

I have not seen any news regarding these webinars and I am sure that this will be a top project for us right now

Yes, there are no webinars at the moment, but the fact that the team is working on the development of the project in Mongolia is a fact and I am sure that soon the team will make announcements for us
ziodefera

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 01:32:53 PM

I am waiting for the listing on February 10 and after that it will be possible to make what the demand for tokens will be .
but I like that one way or another the project will be connected to a real business

Yes this is a really good solution now and I like what the team offers for investors and I am sure that the prospect will be huge
hydpireese

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 01:48:06 PM

At the moment you can get a bonus of 15% but the sales rounds are ending soon and if you want to get a bonus then you will need to hurry

I bought tokens earlier and now I will keep track of what will happen after listing on exchanges . The development of the project will largely depend on this and I would like to understand that there will be no dump after the listing
durowvwvwv

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 02:04:54 PM

what services will the team provide other than mining ? I would like to understand how this will all work since the mining market is not very stable

in any case, it will be profitable if there is access to cheap electricity . This will still be one of the most important events

A lot of things will depend on what equipment the team will use and it will be very important for me , but I think that in any case they have a business plan
queseshega

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 02:19:10 PM

Please tell us what tokens will be used in the system for ? Will this be the company's shares or will tokens be used as a means of payment for the company's services at the moment ?
conletzmerfai

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 02:35:30 PM

in any case the cryptocurrency market will grow and there are some insiders regarding the fact that we will soon be able to see state recognition of cryptocurrencies

I am sure that soon we will get the maximum income and the prospects will be huge and today it will be possible to make a profitable investment and this is a fact
hydpireese

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 02:48:06 PM

it is too early to draw any conclusions but now I pay attention to projects that will be related to real business and the prospects will be huge
speaklectera

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 03:01:32 PM

Yes for the long term the prospects will be huge and we will see how it all works in the future
I'm just continuing to monitor how the project is working right now
metiricerv

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 10:33:33 AM

in any case the cryptocurrency market will grow and there are some insiders regarding the fact that we will soon be able to see state recognition of cryptocurrencies

I am sure that soon we will get the maximum income and the prospects will be huge and today it will be possible to make a profitable investment and this is a fact

as I understand it, the sales rounds have already ended and now you will need to wait for the listing on exchanges . The auction will start on February 10 and it will be really cool
buyhapoti

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 02:50:38 PM

Still I would like to get more information about how long it will take to launch a data center in Mongolia ?
shagiim

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 03:08:41 PM

let's see what will happen after the listing and what will be the demand for these tokens . This is still very important to understand now and I am sure that I will be able to buy more tokens for me immediately after the listing
m_rustam2001

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 03:26:55 PM

now this is a really worthwhile project and at least it will be related to the advertising business and I think that the prospects for the future will be huge
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: