Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:59:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big money moving in next year, means greater demand for DEX projects?  (Read 1536 times)
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 12:51:35 PM

this year is the year for the Defi project, maybe next year is a DEX project, it is very interesting to invest,
I am also still waiting for the price of Waves to go down, because Waves is also a DEX project

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 02:13:05 PM

DEX exchanges should have high demand, but nowadays it is even rare to use DEX for trading. Because DEX trading volume is low
compared to centralized exchanges. Even though there is a high volume of DEX it might be fake, so from now until now the demand
for DEX is fairly low. People to get privacy are enough investments in privacy coins.
1. DEX cannot create Fake Volume
2. DEX is currently low due to various factors, only available for one network, cannot cross exchange. Every activity on DEX requires a fee, and see the gas fee for ETH is very expensive lately. So people will prefer CEX over DEX.
GucciBoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 01:34:56 PM

this year is the year for the Defi project, maybe next year is a DEX project, it is very interesting to invest,
I am also still waiting for the price of Waves to go down, because Waves is also a DEX project

Waves is a "Hybrid", meaning it's not a true DEX. It's centralized.

Real DEX's like Blocknet is where the money is at though. Smart money is accumulating this one.  Wink
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 04:00:52 PM

The DEX project has seen a high increase this year, as IDEX has gone up 5x, and it's amazing,
DEFI and DEX are on the project IDEX, I think there will be 5x more

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2020, 05:05:42 PM

The DEX project has seen a high increase this year, as IDEX has gone up 5x, and it's amazing,
I believe that this situation, regarding the cooperation between DeFi and DEX, is worth paying attention to, because it can lead to high potential in the future to make a good profit. In any case, I will take note of this today.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
BTCXRPADA

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 04:32:19 PM

I believe that this situation, regarding the cooperation between DeFi and DEX, is worth paying attention to, because it can lead to high potential in the future to make a good profit. In any case, I will take note of this today.

If you look at Blocknet's circulating supply, it isn't unreasonable to see this project 100x ($150/coin). What they are building definitely has the potential to reach the masses, as their tech can completely decentralize Ethereum, which suffers from a centralized data protocol called Infura.

If Infura goes down, all the tokens running on the ETH main chain will be unusable, which would be a disaster for projects like Chainlink, which relies on the ETH chain with its node network.

Do your own research on this one though.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 05:46:43 PM

DEX exchanges should have high demand, but nowadays it is even rare to use DEX for trading. Because DEX trading volume is low
compared to centralized exchanges. Even though there is a high volume of DEX it might be fake, so from now until now the demand
for DEX is fairly low. People to get privacy are enough investments in privacy coins.
1. DEX cannot create Fake Volume
2. DEX is currently low due to various factors, only available for one network, cannot cross exchange. Every activity on DEX requires a fee, and see the gas fee for ETH is very expensive lately. So people will prefer CEX over DEX.
The main problem with any DEX is the lack of volume, even if a huge amount of money comes to the market what is the point for the DEX if the investors cannot use their money to trade there, I had a lot of hope that a DEX will come out and become really popular and we could get a place to trade our coins without the need to go through KYC and other ridiculous measures but as time has passed I am losing hope as centralized exchanges are becoming more popular by the day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: