Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:39:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advertise your crypto project on CryptoHuff.com  (Read 314 times)
ideas500k.com (OP)

Activity: 271
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 02:00:28 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2019, 07:15:33 PM by ideas500k.com

CryptoHuff is visited by a fresh pool of crypto users.

https://cryptohuff.com/

If you would like to publish your article on CryptoHuff, send me an e-mail or contact me here on Bitcointalk.

Requirements:
1. Unique;
2. 500 words minimum.

Price:
1. $10 for publishing.

Services:
1. We can write an article for you for $20.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rearwheels

Activity: 444
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 07:55:13 PM

The offer is still intact. Let the crypto community hear about your project!

Could you share some statistics about visitors of your website? How many visitors per day/month. Though it is free but would be interesting to know.
pokerowned
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 03:20:22 AM

when i tried submitting an article it has redirected me to contact you

SUBMIT AN ARTICLE
If you would like to submit an article, write to info@cryptohuff.com

If you would like your article to be written for you, we offer top-quality, SEO-friendly article writing services for $10 per 500 words.

I have a post with many links involved.. whats the best way to get our article published

Thanks in advance
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 06:13:48 PM

Bump

I think it will be better if you provide answers to the question ask by the @rearwheels because that is the question on the mind of every developer, article needs exposure that is why we all need to know your website Alexa ranking and the kind of readers that you have.
rearwheels

Activity: 444
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 09:44:37 PM

Bump

I think it will be better if you provide answers to the question ask by the @rearwheels because that is the question on the mind of every developer, article needs exposure that is why we all need to know your website Alexa ranking and the kind of readers that you have.
Unfortunately I could not find any data about this website on Alexa, SimilarWeb and on other services.
Weird service. Is his aim just to charge 15 $ per 500 words?
ideas500k.com (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 06:59:23 PM

Bump

Unfortunately I could not find any data about this website on Alexa, SimilarWeb and on other services.
Weird service. Is his aim just to charge 15 $ per 500 words?

I allow you to post an article on CryptoHuff for free, however, if you would like an article to be written for you I offer you writing services.

Anyone who wants an article published about their crypto, blockchain project, PM ME
ideas500k.com (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 08:14:24 AM

The offer is still valid, let me know if you want to advertise your crypto project on CryptoHuff!
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 11:07:05 AM

The offer is still valid, let me know if you want to advertise your crypto project on CryptoHuff!

You refused to provide your website traffics statistics because there is none, there is no point in posting article on the website that does not generate any view in the last 10 days.

The reason for article writing and posting is for other people to be able to see your product and patronize you.

Proof that your website does not have any traffics can be viewed at http://www.siteworthtraffic.com/report/cryptohuff.com

Your article writing business might be good though not yet confirmed but try to do some seo on your business and it will worth users attentions.
ideas500k.com (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 08:37:48 AM

You refused to provide your website traffics statistics because there is none, there is no point in posting article on the website that does not generate any view in the last 10 days.

The reason for article writing and posting is for other people to be able to see your product and patronize you.

Proof that your website does not have any traffics can be viewed at http://www.siteworthtraffic.com/report/cryptohuff.com

Your article writing business might be good though not yet confirmed but try to do some seo on your business and it will worth users attentions.

It is a relatively new website, so, siteworthtraffic does not show anything realistic at the moment.

I get around 40 visits per day as of now, and it is a pool of fresh crypto users. I get new content added and thats all I want for now. If you have got anything to add, let me know. It is for free!
ideas500k.com (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 07:02:27 PM

Feel free to PM me here or connect with me on CryptoHuff or Discord - https://discord.gg/bTNQ4px
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 06:08:50 AM

Feel free to PM me here or connect with me on CryptoHuff or Discord - https://discord.gg/bTNQ4px

This is clearer to me now after checking your post history but i think there are better ways of getting a regular traffics to your website before selling the domain name, you might not go very far by playing with people's idea.

You are domain name trader, it is better you park that domain name for sale.

ideas500k.com (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 09:53:57 AM

This is clearer to me now after checking your post history but i think there are better ways of getting a regular traffics to your website before selling the domain name, you might not go very far by playing with people's idea.

You are domain name trader, it is better you park that domain name for sale.

I am also interested in flipping the website to anyone who wants to continue its development, in the team time I allow you to get free exposure to your crypto project from a fresh pool of crypto users.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: