Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:40:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting scammed  (Read 890 times)
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 02:10:09 PM

So why not try to pass it again? Stop whining, I understand that private information is very critical and can be used for illegal activities but you have agreed with their terms when you joined their bounty so what is your problem then?  I agree that you maybe scammed but it would not be resolved if you will just post it here.
Beparanf

Activity: 2800
Merit: 765

Burpaaa

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 02:16:08 PM

Maybe a miscommunication or the bounty manager or team don't want to explain what went wrong since it can be already listed in the bounty rules or steps. It maybe him who don't follow or miss a one rule that makes it no count or  Atleast the manager should explain so OP will not whine at it and manager should listen to the reason since due to many participants they are able to make mistakes checking.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 02:25:50 PM

It's your fault, not by the bounty manager or the CEO of Temtum! Every eligible participant received their payment, some did not because they did mistakes when they filled the form! The TEM Ceo Richard Dennis is one of the finest CEO I have seen in this year. He is very kind to the bounty hunters and for that, I appreciated him several times. Personally, I was a signature participant in Temtum bounty and I really earned good money for very short-time work. I received the bounty token on time, and sold it already! Who did the temtum bounty for three months, they earned such good money! So, sorry, your allegation is wrong here. Temtum is a good project and they have such a good plan for the future! I had to sell my bounty payment, but I will buy again at a later time!

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 02:33:56 PM

You didn't pass the "Know your customer" identification process. So how did you actually get scammed? Like what did you lose? They didn't take anything from you. So there is they scammed you nothing.
Edit: Oh sorry I though you were trying to sign up for their campaign and didn't accept you. But looks like they accepted you and you posted for them and then they asked for your KYC. Well, doesn't matter if the guy is a "decent manager" or a "CEO". He should have asked for the KYC before allowing users to join. Pathetic how users are defending his actions.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 02:37:15 PM

I got scammed by this project called temtum. Signed up for their bounty months ago, posting for their campaign, filling up 2 kyc forms and pushing for its deadline, and now they are telling me i didnt pass it. It is not only me who encountered this. Hello Richard Dennis.
Temtum is not a scam because i did research on the project but unfortunately i was unable to join because i was promoting a project at that time, and since you said you don't successfully complete the KYC means you can't get paid
SanZoldyck

Activity: 615
Merit: 105

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 03:16:55 PM

I got scammed by this project called temtum. Signed up for their bounty months ago, posting for their campaign, filling up 2 kyc forms and pushing for its deadline, and now they are telling me i didnt pass it. It is not only me who encountered this. Hello Richard Dennis.

that is common in bounties, I have often experienced this in several bounty projects, I am very upset and I am banned in a telegram group, this is what we must be aware of in bounties, there must be a policy in this matter.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
AicecreaME

Activity: 2380
Merit: 454

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 04:30:41 PM

How can you say that you were scammed when you are not even included in the bounty sheet?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19qH7FI5KV4ADizAAcxCT-s3hmpOi0iPb-suxG69MbP4/edit#gid=944810717

Please show more evidence with regards to your accusations. As far as I can see, you weren't accepted and you didn't even participate. You weren't even posting reports like the others in the bounty thread.

Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5145457.0
Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19qH7FI5KV4ADizAAcxCT-s3hmpOi0iPb-suxG69MbP4/edit#gid=944810717

I think he is not aware about this, guess he just filled their application form, didn't check it, post for months, and when their project ends, did what they required to all of the participants, and assumed he was scammed (funny).

Hello OP, clearly this is your own fault for not confirming your name first on the spreadsheet if you were accepted before pulling the trigger, you could correct that on your next bounty hunting anyways.
romanij

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 05:31:24 PM

It's your own fault. Most bounty hunters have long understood this. Try not to pay such attention to it. Bad luck-there's nothing wrong with that. In the next project you are sure to succeed. Do not despair and draw conclusions. KYC is a bad thing. You could buy fake personal data and you would have nothing to worry about. Now you just have to deal with it and continue your work.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 09:52:30 PM

As far as I know, this bounty's manager should be Hampuz. He is one of the most respectable BMs in this forum, and I do not think he may cheat anyone. It is more accurate to contact him.

I also looked at the bounty group of Temtum and found this in the pinned message:

Bounty distrubtion has now completed

Anyone who didn’t recieve the bounty did not successfully complete KYC or the fill out correctly the form

Any issues please PM @TemTeam not me

I think if you share with us exactly what your problem is, maybe we can help. Otherwise, I saw a lot of people in the group who received their reward.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 11:09:06 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2019, 11:19:23 PM by Inkdatar

There is a problem with the documents you submitted. According to their telegram group, the distribution was already completed. Why saying the project is a scam? Only few has got the token but others claimed still did not receive it yet. I think there’s a problem on distribution. Might as well file a report regarding this matter.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

spinarium.com

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 11:17:35 PM

Actually, this is not the right place for you to say this statement. However, have you contacted their bounty manager and asking why you didn't pass the KYC?
Temtum, this bounty is managed by a big bounty manager, and I don't think that they scam you. Probably, you need clearer information and details about why you are rejected after working for months.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 11:33:42 PM

One more strange thought. Come on, just because you don't get your reward saying it's a scam project? whereas I know that's a pretty good project. I know what it's like to not get a reward, not receive fair treatment, but can't you talk about it carefully with the bounty manager? ask the cause, and find the best solution. Take heart and accept all of this as a risk. I'm very sorry.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 11:34:25 PM

How can you say that you were scammed when you are not even included in the bounty sheet?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19qH7FI5KV4ADizAAcxCT-s3hmpOi0iPb-suxG69MbP4/edit#gid=944810717

Please show more evidence with regards to your accusations. As far as I can see, you weren't accepted and you didn't even participate. You weren't even posting reports like the others in the bounty thread. 7hr]
Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19qH7FI5KV4ADizAAcxCT-s3hmpOi0iPb-suxG69MbP4/edit#gid=944810717

This settles it. It is also quite surprising to see that the OP has not participated, not eve n for once in the campaign.
Well, let me assume that he thought he had submitted, after feeling the form, that the form was not submitted due to some hitch.
He has made the mistake, by should not repeat it again.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 11:40:58 PM

^^^filling up 2 kyc forms and pushing for its deadline, and now they are telling me i didnt pass it.
That's not called a scam if you really didn't pass the KYC requirement, there must be some requirements that this company has implemented on the KYC application, better ask them the reason why you got denied. Making a scam accusation is only the last resort but it doesn't matter you'll get the community support if you don't post valid evidence on your claim.
I think the forum moderators need to lock this thread because the OP claim are all false and is either the OP a liar or someone who's trying to spoil the name of the project in subject because his name is not on the bounty spread sheet as said by crwth and after checking his post history during the time of the bounty campaign I dont see him making a single post on the temtum campaign.

gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 11:55:26 PM

Did you make sure that the data you provided for KYC is in compliance? you better immediately ask for clarity on the bounty manager or the authorities for it. Do not say easily, this scam is only based on indicators that are not strong and inaccurate.

Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 12:00:57 AM

This is a very common phenomenon. Bounty projects are very often deceived and you should not dwell on it. We need to draw conclusions and move on. Still, your complaints don't change anything.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 12:08:14 AM

If you don't pass the KYC you can't get your payment, because of KYC i had to get myself a good camera so that my ID can be accepted, most KYC got rejected because the pictures are not well taken or snapped, if blurry it will surely be rejected

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 12:20:07 AM

This is a very common phenomenon. Bounty projects are very often deceived and you should not dwell on it. We need to draw conclusions and move on. Still, your complaints don't change anything.
That's reality, your complain doesn't change anything, you need to assess and make sure not to fall to anything like this again, scammers are everywhere, with your hands on experienced you will learned how to avoid things like this again.

Acceptance is the key to move forward, Keep yourself up and keep aiming for the best outcomes.
Eraldo Coil (OP)

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 01:47:30 AM

Please show more evidence with regards to your accusations. As far as I can see, you weren't accepted and you didn't even participate. You weren't even posting reports like the others in the bounty thread.

I didn't post in my other account. This is an alternate account. Wow you got merits right there. Smiley

Eraldo Coil (OP)

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 01:51:29 AM

Unless there are some proofs that you have included, we can conclude that you have been scammed. But you haven't so, let's not say that you haven't scammed.
Nobody cheated on you. Personally, I received coins on the exchange wallet, sold them and withdrawn them.
If this guy has received coins himself, then it means that the bounty paid him and others.

Fallacy. I am not the only one who is in this situation. I was able to contact them in the deadline. We filled up 2 KYC forms and ended up well, and now they are saying we didn't filled it up.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: