Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:39:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting scammed  (Read 875 times)
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 09:33:24 AM

Did you really check that you participated on that bounty campaign?. Maybe you break any rules from that campaign or maybe you late to submit your kyc. Scammed is a common thing in here & i hope you can solve your problem.
You have a point. i wonder why this bounty participants did not check the spreadsheet before bounty ends or upon distribution of stakes in fact most of the members should review if they have given a stakes every week and one thing is that why now just he/she came out to claimed scammed if bounty campaign has 3 months ended.

Agree, sometimes bounty hunters don't check periods or spreadsheets and sometimes don't check updates in the group telegram. If you always know the update, maybe KYC problems like this can be resolved at the beginning of registration or towards the end of the period.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DDante

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 09:45:11 AM

I am still confused about temtum bounty project because it seems OP is the only one that have this issue, many bounty hunters are saying positive things about the project, i think the fault is yours not the project team
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 10:28:29 AM

Did you really check that you participated on that bounty campaign?. Maybe you break any rules from that campaign or maybe you late to submit your kyc. Scammed is a common thing in here & i hope you can solve your problem.
Yep, the issue needs to be resolve by OP within the team as he only the one who can communicate and ask for assistance from the bounty managers or directly go to the developers. Scammers are there if you don't know how to work properly inside this industry, you need to pay attentions.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2019, 01:44:15 PM

investors might work on decision as appealing with use of details on release from market and developer. with the future plan of launching we hope to work on customs of projects as referring service of online social and communication tasks of medium on using of application for pupils of indoenesia.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
AirdropNotifyer

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 03:01:39 PM

I think you have to contact Bounty manger or telegram group admin they can solve this issue, But if you think It's Scam? Well i don't agree with your words
rahmathidayat93

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 03:04:40 PM

Sorry to hear that mate, but unfortunately there is really nothing we can do about it. Be aware and remember a careful research before your investment always pays off and saves you a lot of time and money.
Listening to friends does not hurt, as long as the friend we hear also uses analysis and good research for something, because for matters of investment must be very careful before doing so.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 03:45:22 PM

I do not think Tentum has scammed anyone, they passed on the instructions clearly and asked bounty hunters to fulfill it. I have received award after passing out KYC  and there was no issue at all. Yes I agree the deadline for 2nd KYC option was short but that was what project team could offer as distribution was already late. Distribution was done by the committed timeline, there was no delay from project team.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
btcdie

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 03:55:28 PM

Yes, actually requires KYC verification is indeed a risk, both bounty hunter and a certain party. early in 2018 is a trend of scammers to date has still not found a solution. even like the IEO project (professional con artists) makes no difference. indeed personal documents are more important than everything and more valuable than money, people can just drop someone or abuse. for the OP there is no way other than contacting the manager or the project team concerned, if you are not responded, obviously it is a scammer.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 04:03:08 PM

Sorry to hear that mate, but unfortunately there is really nothing we can do about it. Be aware and remember a careful research before your investment always pays off and saves you a lot of time and money.
Listening to friends does not hurt, as long as the friend we hear also uses analysis and good research for something, because for matters of investment must be very careful before doing so.

That's what we can do for now to listen to our friends, yes there is nothing we can do but at least let's listed to ease the pain that they are suffering at the moment so that they can relieve and can continue what they are doing, and with each everyone's experience either good or bad at least we are learning something from each other that will change our life.
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 04:44:13 PM

That is the major reason a lot of hunters avoid KYC requesting bounties. Most especially when you have not passed their KYC before engaging in the campaign. Although, that doesn't make the project a scam. Most of the team do everything it takes to ensure so much does not get to hunters in fear of dumping.
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 04:51:13 PM

I also meet lot of scam projects and it also a normal as a bounty hunter to scam bounty projects every they participate on it, very hard to make money as always.

duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 05:20:24 PM

I have a question - did you follow the weekly accrual of tokens in the table? How you followed the rules? Are you sure that was adopted in the bounty campaign? Just if everything is correct then write to the Manager and show all proof of work done. Usually good managers and companies respond positively.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 05:27:04 PM

That's what we can do for now to listen to our friends, yes there is nothing we can do but at least let's listed to ease the pain that they are suffering at the moment so that they can relieve and can continue what they are doing, and with each everyone's experience either good or bad at least we are learning something from each other that will change our life.

Scamming is really normal, there are really people who are scamming others just to get their money and run away. That is why every people who are accessing a websites like this especially money is involved we should be aware and be informative in every decision we make because since we are in a digital world, it is hard to locate the scammers. But they can be banned if being reported and shows some proof. That is what I recommend, we should be aware of every decision we make and be mindful.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 05:42:47 PM

I got scammed by this project called temtum. Signed up for their bounty months ago, posting for their campaign, filling up 2 kyc forms and pushing for its deadline, and now they are telling me i didnt pass it. It is not only me who encountered this. Hello Richard Dennis.

Unfortunately, this is our reality today. Indeed, there are a number of projects that, frankly, are deceiving their community, while they even manage to demand and receive documents on KYC. In my practice, there were such moments and one of them is the CoinHe platform. I also went through KYC but they said that I was late for a few hours and I was not supposed to get my honestly earned coins for about 500 USD. They answered all my inquiries that they were just really sorry. So, you work to fulfill their conditions, give your documents and, as a result, remain deceived.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 06:10:58 AM

I got scammed by this project called temtum. Signed up for their bounty months ago, posting for their campaign, filling up 2 kyc forms and pushing for its deadline, and now they are telling me i didnt pass it. It is not only me who encountered this. Hello Richard Dennis.
Hmm…These people really finished you Shocked Shocked wait, you filled two KYC forms and they just stole your information and also made you work for months without payment, wow. You have to be careful with what projects you work for , there are lots of scammers everywhere, choose your projects carefully. There is really nothing you can do about this and there is no way you can get them to pay and neither can anyone of us here.

The best you can do is to report them and their manager, that way they will be flagged by the community members as scammers and people will avoid them in future. That's the only thing you can do, but as for getting them to pay you? I don't think anyone can do that. Try to be more careful next time, the worst part is that you even gave them your information
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 07:25:46 AM

Hmm…These people really finished you Shocked Shocked wait, you filled two KYC forms and they just stole your information and also made you work for months without payment, wow. You have to be careful with what projects you work for , there are lots of scammers everywhere, choose your projects carefully. There is really nothing you can do about this and there is no way you can get them to pay and neither can anyone of us here.

The best you can do is to report them and their manager, that way they will be flagged by the community members as scammers and people will avoid them in future. That's the only thing you can do, but as for getting them to pay you? I don't think anyone can do that. Try to be more careful next time, the worst part is that you even gave them your information
It is your own fault if you been scammed, you filled up KYC without any consideration. There are now risks in participating in KYC and that's why I'm staying with it, there are now people who are collecting information of others and it is the reason why we should avoid participating in projects that needs our identification.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 08:56:46 AM

I got scammed by this project called temtum. Signed up for their bounty months ago, posting for their campaign, filling up 2 kyc forms and pushing for its deadline, and now they are telling me i didn't pass it. It is not only me who encountered this. Hello Richard Dennis.
If you think you've got scammed then you should also provide some proof for us to avoid that bounty but I think you joined a good bounty campaign as I've searched and read some feedback to their campaign so next time we careful on what you are posting.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2019, 06:43:38 AM

The best solution for this is to complete the KYC process before the start of the bounty. But the campaign managers and the ICO promoters don't want to do that, because they know that they can scam the bounty hunters and get away with it. At the most, their bitcointalk account may get tagged as scammer. But it is OK, since the accounts may be relatively new.
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 10:59:21 AM

Storing your privacy is common activities now. Careful mate be sure you store you identity to others, because if it's false to wrong hand your identity will be sold for others. For denied KYC sometimes it's hard to pass it because they need a very clear photo to make sure you are the real person from the given identity. So try a better pict of your self
cryptonewbie

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 11:31:37 AM

Nobody cheated on you. Personally, I received coins on the exchange wallet, sold them and withdrawn them.

The bounty chat shows that those people who did everything right and made no mistakes in filling out the forms went through the identification procedure on the coin exchange received their money.
No need to blame others for your mistakes.

It took a lot of time to fill out the form and go through the identification procedure. You are not the only ones who made a mistake in filling out the forms and now blames the project for scam.

I also participated and got paid. No problem. But it is very cruel for them to deny hunters because they made typos when filling out their KYC forms. All they had to do was give the affected hunters a deadline to make the needed corrections and not use that as basis for denying them rewards.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: