Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:05:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DYI Tube Coin.. What's going on?  (Read 334 times)
DiveCrewCanada

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 11:21:13 PM

yeah, i remember this thread. actually, ive seen some of the videos posted in the first link when you searched his name. and he is really that person.
so maybe he realised that his move to post his full name was very wrong because his dirt comes out.  and boasting to have a clean record! lol
didnt know that he totally deleted his thread. so im assuming his project is about to eat the dust very soon.
his website is still up btw...

He is certainly a one of a kind person... that's for sure  (I am not sure the planet could bear 2 of that kind)

Here is a screenshot of his bitching and moaning about BitcoinTalk over at Cryptotalk

https://i.postimg.cc/vHxvB8tw/I606.png

Then after that he wonders why people hate his guts and he call them trolls for disagreeing with him.

That in itself should start to paint you a good idea of the character...
CCMcapitol (OP)

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 11:39:23 PM

yeah, i remember this thread. actually, ive seen some of the videos posted in the first link when you searched his name. and he is really that person.
so maybe he realised that his move to post his full name was very wrong because his dirt comes out.  and boasting to have a clean record! lol
didnt know that he totally deleted his thread. so im assuming his project is about to eat the dust very soon.
his website is still up btw...

He is certainly a one of a kind person... that's for sure  (I am not sure the planet could bear 2 of that kind)

Here is a screenshot of his bitching and moaning about BitcoinTalk over at Cryptotalk

https://i.postimg.cc/vHxvB8tw/I606.png

Then after that he wonders why people hate his guts and he call them trolls for disagreeing with him.

That in itself should start to paint you a good idea of the character...
Unreal. Being harassed on You tube is normal? I don't believe anyone would harass him. Call him out on his lies perhaps.
How many You Tube creators have an entire website with hundreds of people warning others about the creator? I can't think of one.
True, Bitcoin is a forum to talk all about altcoins. That includes exposing those that are scammers trying to do people wrong. I guess he's just not happy when  he was exposed for the scammer he is.
CryptoHunter987

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:18:16 PM

It appears the Troy Reid's crypto coin DIYT coin is in yet another delay of some type. Apparently he is having more problems with his block chain which is taking days / weeks to repair.
It also looks like all the current miners have to download yet another wallet because that too is full of bugs. The source code still remains hidden so who knows what tricks are being played.
I have never seen so many problems with any other coin launch as this one and I don't have much confidence that it will ever become stable enough to become viable.
CCMcapitol (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:18:39 PM

This guy claims to have been working on this project for two years and now this?
After looking over this guys past, my guess is he woke up one morning last month looking for his latest scam.  Then he threw this together quickly fabricating a fake team with fake names, hoping to make a fast buck, and then leave everyone hanging. It looks like it backfired.
Now he's claiming to be mining on solar, but he shows he is mining from the back room of a store someplace. I find that hard to believe.
I'm beginning to think this guy lies more than he tells the truth.
CCMcapitol (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 08:09:01 PM

I believe the creator has run into problems with his software dev.
He's now looking for a new one.
I wonder why?
I see he's on his other thread that was started (after his initial thread received a scam alert) stating that lots of people are making lots of money after his coin went from 0.0034 a week ago to 0.00005 today.
I wonder where he studied math?
CryptoHunter987

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 12:19:21 PM

It is no surprise that he is looking for another developer. His MO is to contract with someone asking for something specific and then once they start the work he piles on adding a bunch of new stuff saying it was all part of their deal and then refuses to pay.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: