Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:30:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hoax is a hoax  (Read 2027 times)
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 02:01:34 AM

The globe fails a distance to the horizon test with a wide margin or error using the modern super-zoom lens; with a Nikon P900 I can prove my point conclusively, a test anybody can replicate.

You need Photoshop to replicate the big blue balls NASA gives you. They're not a space agency, they're a propaganda agency!

The Earth is flat by default, it's a falsifiable theory that the earth curves just beyond the limit of human eyesight. The globe is truly the king of hoaxes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Balthazar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 05:23:24 AM

Now I understand why the jews created photoshop. Jews needed it to maintain support for fake globe. It's all about global control. I feel myself enlightened in my sadness by a better understanding of flat earth theory.

Meanwhile, I believe it's somehow connected with margarine production rates as well.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 06:08:17 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2019, 06:23:45 AM by notbatman

^^^ No, flat earth is not a theory, flat earth is the default!

The falsifiable theory [the globe] is that the earth's surface curves at a point just beyond the limit of human eyesight.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 12:24:33 PM

^^^ That's the reason why GE can be proven and FE can't. LOL!

Cheesy

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 07:55:02 PM

@notbatman

If you're willing, I ask you to do a simple "test", an "experiment" if you may.

If it so happens that you went to the beach, time this exactly when the sun is setting.
Step 1: lie down, well, more likely in a "flanking" position and face where the sun is.
Step 2: wait until you can't see the sun in your current position.
Step 3: quickly stand up or stand in a chair.
Step 4: mindblown, surprised!, YOU CAN SEE THE GODDAMN SUN AGAIN!

Why you'd ask? Because it's a globe, and not flat.
You can search for a better explanation, but oh, I think "science" is a hoax for you, so no point in doing that.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 09:35:47 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2019, 10:54:26 PM by notbatman

@notbatman

If it so happens that you went to the beach, time this exactly when the sun is setting.
Step 1: lie down, well, more likely in a "flanking" position and face where the sun is.

You can search for a better explanation, but oh, I think "science" is a hoax for you, so no point in doing that.

So you're just going to ignore the fact the globe fails a distance to the horizon test with a wide margin of error? This is a test anybody with a super-zoom camera can perform (weather permitting i.e. no superior mirages on hot days) and confirm.

Here's one (of many) example of the globe failing a distance to the horizon test: https://youtu.be/6hqzqmY9ny8

As for your example [viewing the sunset twice] it completely disregards how optics works. Remember this is a hoax and you're being deceived by a group of highly educated magicians; the globe is their stage.

When you stand up it increases the observers angle of attack thus increasing the distance to the observers vanishing point (horizon line). An object, the sun in this case has its apparent size increased so that it's within the observers angular resolution limit thus can be observed [again].

Proof of this effect also known as foreshortening is as simple as checking that a pool cue is straight. When you hold the cue at the correct angle the entire length is visible but, its apparent size is compressed thus exaggerating any deformations.

"science"

reference:
Yanoff, Myron; Duker, Jay S. (2009). Ophthalmology 3rd Edition. MOSBY Elsevier. p. 54. ISBN 978-0444511416.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 11:44:13 PM

@notbatman

So you're just going to ignore the fact the globe fails a distance to the horizon test with a wide margin of error? This is a test anybody with a super-zoom camera can perform (weather permitting i.e. no superior mirages on hot days) and confirm.

Here's one (of many) example of the globe failing a distance to the horizon test: https://youtu.be/6hqzqmY9ny8

As for your example [viewing the sunset twice] it completely disregards how optics works. Remember this is a hoax and you're being deceived by a group of highly educated magicians; the globe is their stage.

When you stand up it increases the observers angle of attack thus increasing the distance to the observers vanishing point (horizon line). An object, the sun in this case has its apparent size increased so that it's within the observers angular resolution limit thus can be observed [again].

Proof of this effect also known as foreshortening is as simple as checking that a pool cue is straight. When you hold the cue at the correct angle the entire length is visible but, its apparent size is compressed thus exaggerating any deformations.

"science"

reference:
Yanoff, Myron; Duker, Jay S. (2009). Ophthalmology 3rd Edition. MOSBY Elsevier. p. 54. ISBN 978-0444511416.

You can prove what is right and real. And then you can see your mistake. The next step is to axcknowledge your mistake.

Many people have done all kinds of FE experiments. Others have proven Earth is a globe. The GE people have better proof.

Have you made it to the seeing-your-mistake stage, yet? Or are you continuing to muddle around in ignorance.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 01:51:31 AM

People often ask "if the earth is flat then where's the edge, why hasn't anybody fallen off?".

The answer leads us to another hoax: the continent of Antarctica and the south pole. The earth is like a circular lake with islands in the middle, Antarctica is a wall of ice that forms the shore. Above the wall there's a plateau for some distance and then a ring of the highest mountains in the world, beyond that is the firmament of heaven.

Here's the edge:

Don't fall off, that water is ice cold and you wont survive long!
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 06:49:10 AM

People often ask "if the earth is flat then where's the edge, why hasn't anybody fallen off?".

The answer leads us to another hoax: the continent of Antarctica and the south pole. The earth is like a circular lake with islands in the middle, Antarctica is a wall of ice that forms the shore. Above the wall there's a plateau for some distance and then a ring of the highest mountains in the world, beyond that is the firmament of heaven.

Here's the edge:

Don't fall off, that water is ice cold and you wont survive long!

Islands in the middle?
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 08:32:28 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2019, 01:42:36 AM by notbatman

^^^ Well if I stated the islands were all close to the shore that would be a pretty shitty analogy; the continents are in the middle.

Antarctic link:

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/olimbos

"It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:" -- Isaiah 40:22, KJV
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 04:11:28 PM

<....>
"It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:" -- Isaiah 40:22, KJV

Well I guess this guy believes that we're living in Asgard.

But your argument of how optics works is bullish. I'm not talking about using a fancy camera--use your eyes instead. I know cameras are meant to work like how eyes work, but then again, standing up to see the object (sun) again after vanishing from your point of view from a lower position only proves that the "horizon" is not a straight line. If it's really flat, no matter how low or high my position would be, even if I stand up it will not appear again.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 09:46:38 PM

^^^ Well if I stated the islands were all close to the shore that would be a pretty shitty analogy; the continents are in the middle.

Antarctic link:

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/olimbos

https://i.imgur.com/D8OggYR.jpg

The great majority of evidences you use are plays that play on the minds of ignorant, simple people. The few things that you use that have real science behind them have been debunked.

Cool

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 02:23:31 AM

@DaftAjax my source is a ophthalmology textbook.

Atheism is a hoax.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 08:29:07 PM

Atheism is a hoax.

How do you keep this going? Thread after thread, year after year. I disagree with everything you post, and I have no idea whether you believe any of it yourself, but your endurance is certainly impressive.
alexkamillakroy

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 02:07:12 PM

This thread's title is pure gold  Grin
styca

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 07:35:14 PM

-snip-

NotBatman is a hoax. NotBatman - you claim to be Bruce Wayne, but I have uncovered your origins. I have proof that you are actually a dangerous cave-dwelling bat-god from Mexico. You are not a mild-mannered billionaire crime-fighter from Gotham City, you are actually the Mesoamerican deity Camazotz.

I am willing to accept evidence to the contrary, if any exists.

styca

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 07:11:31 AM

Furthermore, you have an additional secret identity as a city in Turkey. You are currently 4°C, and mostly sunny.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 08:52:00 PM

Atheism is a hoax.

How do you keep this going? Thread after thread, year after year. I disagree with everything you post, and I have no idea whether you believe any of it yourself, but your endurance is certainly impressive.

He made a bunch of money off Bitcoin, and doesn't have anything else to do other than sit around and spoof people, and then to mock them when he can't answer logic in a logical way.

Cool

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 07:37:02 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2019, 08:06:46 AM by notbatman

@BADecker go hang yourself with a length of rusty piano wire!

I invested every penny I had at the time (2013) in bitcoin mining hardware from a company called BLACK ARROW, they kept my money without delivering the miners. In the years afterwards I never held any significant amount of crypto during Bitcoin's epic rise, always finding myself flat broke and spending any alt-coins I mined with the few low-end GPUs I have on cost-of-living shit.

The punchline here is that BLACK ARROW was named after a UK space program of the same name and the miner, was named after the satellite they calmed to launch, the "Prospero X-3".

There are no satellites in space, outer space is a hoax.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 08:13:45 AM

@BADecker go hang yourself with a length of rusty piano wire!

I invested every penny I had at the time (2013) in bitcoin mining hardware from a company called BLACK ARROW, they kept my money without delivering the miners. In the years afterwards I never held any significant amount of crypto during Bitcoin's epic rise, always finding myself flat broke and spending any alt-coins I mined with the few low-end GPUs I have on cost-of-living shit.

The punchline here is that BLACK ARROW was named after a UK space program of the same name and the miner, was named after the satellite they calmed to launch, the "Prospero X-3".

There are no satellites in space, outer space is a hoax.

The Bitcointalk forum has become very popular. Even ISS people take a break now and again. I can visualize them sitting up there chuckling to themselves about your inner space.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: