Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:14:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving for a House!  (Read 2297 times)
fireball4

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 10:10:41 PM

There's a lot of risk investing your money on cryptocurrency and you need to know how to trad first before you put your money savings and you might lose it and it's going to be difficult to recover. And it will also depend on what coin you're going to buy, but if you really want to spend your money then just choose Bitcoin because I think it's very stable and the value of last 2017 really sky-rocketing and it might pump up by next yeara

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
[/table

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 10:45:43 PM

We are saving for a house down payment of 40K.  I don't want to leave it in the bank as there is a old judgement they can take any time so i want to store it in crypto as we grow it over the next 6 months.  Is a stable coin the best option?  Thoughts?
I think this should be enough to complete a simple, classic house. You may not necessarily save everything in the bank and neither should you do that with any stable coin. Also, you should think of the one that will be more comfortable for you to do. My personally decision would be that Stablecoin is much better i n all wise.
ohyeahhaha122

Activity: 267
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 07:26:37 AM

I think it is not appropriate to buy stable coins, if you choose so, it is better to send a bank and receive annual profits because the cryptocurrency market is now quite risky, so if you want to use the money to buy cryptocurrency, you should keep the top coins, I can suggest you 3 potential coins: bitcoin, eth and bnb, the choice is yours

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 10:24:23 AM

I think stable coin is the best option to store your money as fame of cryptocurrency is getting an attention. But if you want to trade in the cryptocurrency with the money you have, you can do it with bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best investment opportunity other than altcoins. So you can restore your money in any good stable coin.

Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 11:10:42 AM

We are saving for a house down payment of 40K.  I don't want to leave it in the bank as there is a old judgement they can take any time so i want to store it in crypto as we grow it over the next 6 months.  Is a stable coin the best option?  Thoughts?

That is a great plan on saving up money for the sake of buying or building your own house. But the amount you have said which is $40,000 is too much and really a large amount of money to be invested in cryptocurrency. It is very risky move and decision to make because maybe you will make a wrong decision of investing it into wrong or let us just say unworthy cryptos that has no future or potential of growing in terms of price. If you will do such, you might just regret because maybe instead of growing your money, it will go another way around. If you were planning to invest into crypto, do not go all out, just invest the amount you can afford to loose and assure that you are investing into potential coins so that the long wait will be worthy. If you do not entrust banks for your money, better keep it in your own possession and just ensure its safety not to be stolen by other people. Upon investment, just invest small amounts at first and do not go all out in just one time.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 11:32:48 AM

There's a lot of risk investing your money on cryptocurrency and you need to know how to trad first before you put your money savings and you might lose it and it's going to be difficult to recover. And it will also depend on what coin you're going to buy, but if you really want to spend your money then just choose Bitcoin because I think it's very stable and the value of last 2017 really sky-rocketing and it might pump up by next yeara

I don't think there is a risk in cryptocurrency. And for me personally, investing in bitcoin is the right decision because we know that bitcoin is a good coin and has a great opportunity to be able to benefit. But if the OP only wants to invest into cryptocurrency in stable coins, I don't think it's a wrong decision but remember that investing or putting your money here is very risky and for me personally I would prefer to keep my money in a bank and use some of that money to generate profits in cryptocurrency.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 447

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 11:57:54 AM

Actually your decision is good but you have to think about the risks you will face, but if you choose the right stable coin everything will be fine and depends on the market situation.
but if you target within 6 months there is no guarantee it will be profitable, you should target at least 1 year and choose a bitcon which in my opinion for a year there will definitely be a good price for bitcoin.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 01:04:31 PM

woah, that is huge amount of money better to secure your money house is in the line, if i were you i will just invest it in bank, research carefully before making a decision, storing it in crypto is risky.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 02:33:59 PM

Because you are in a bitcoin forum, I will advise not to put into stable coin of course search for a crypto that you think the value of your money will grow in 6 months its not bear market anymore so we are in uptrend position at this time and most advises I can see is buy bitcoin its too risky since the money is reserve for something really important but the chance of getting a nice profit is big Im also more confident saving my money into crypto now instead on a bank.

k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 03:47:36 PM

Because you are in a bitcoin forum, I will advise not to put into stable coin of course search for a crypto that you think the value of your money will grow in 6 months its not bear market anymore so we are in uptrend position at this time and most advises I can see is buy bitcoin its too risky since the money is reserve for something really important but the chance of getting a nice profit is big Im also more confident saving my money into crypto now instead on a bank.
Have you ever tried to use any altcoins because if I were to ask I am only using bitcoin because I think it is the best bitcoins at all times. I dont have the chance to try any other altcoins because I think the other coins are trashcoins. But soon I'm gonna try those coins for experience only. In my account I am saving a lot of bitcoins and I am just convert some of these whenever zi need.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 07:12:58 PM

Storing them in crypto is a very good idea because the profit in crypto saving is very high in a sort time period especially in the current timing when the halving period is ahead. It is sure that in the coming halving the price of BTC will be very high that it can reach to a double price or more of the current value of bitcoin.
It is easy to advise when you do not risk anything)) And what you have given as (so-called) arguments is very unconvincing. If TS asks such a question, it is 95% likely that it is poorly oriented in cryptocurrencies. Therefore, for him, familiarity with crypto can be very sad.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 08:51:08 PM

I don't think there is a risk in cryptocurrency. And for me personally, investing in bitcoin is the right decision because we know that bitcoin is a good coin and has a great opportunity to be able to benefit. But if the OP only wants to invest into cryptocurrency in stable coins, I don't think it's a wrong decision but remember that investing or putting your money here is very risky and for me personally I would prefer to keep my money in a bank and use some of that money to generate profits in cryptocurrency.

Investing in cryptocurrency has maybe been a risk. And taking that risk will take you to success because if you take risks with your knowledge about investing and taking care of your money there is no such thing that you can lose your money if you are really knowledgeable in decisions you are making. There are some risks that your money may be lost because you choose some coins that are not profitable. With the information you got in a particular token you don't need to worry about your money if you actually study well.

Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 10:18:35 PM

Why do you keep money on stable coins? it will not make you profit the same as saving money in the bank to trade full of risk but a big profit will be obtained if you can analyze your profits in this crypto
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 10:22:18 PM

save cryptocurrency and if PUMP occurs then sell, if you have the profit save that profit on FIAT and buy a house, you won't regret it later, hopefully it can happen

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 01:43:08 AM

We are saving for a house down payment of 40K.  I don't want to leave it in the bank as there is a old judgement they can take any time so i want to store it in crypto as we grow it over the next 6 months.  Is a stable coin the best option?  Thoughts?
Stablecoin can't overcome more than 1 dollars. Your 40k USD coin will be 40k after any cryptocurrency situation before bullrun. Before bull market your 40k USD should invest into top coin like Bitcoin. After may Bitcoin halving effect will show pump, how did good last year Litecoin
Speaking of stablecoin, if you going to use your 40k usd as your investment it will still remain at 40k usd after many months. For me, if you going to invest that amount of money and you don't want to lose even single penny maybe try to find a good coins which help you to maintain your capital but can help you to earn income. Yet, it still depend on the situation of the market. We really don't know when will be the bull run started and it's up you if you going to risk that money in Bitcoin and if ever you do it make sure are ready for the consequence because there is only a small chance that after the halving the market will pump.
bukhara85

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 03:18:08 AM

investing in crypto is profitable but you should be aware cause there is a high risk too, My opinion is invest a portion of your money on crypto and keep the rest amount on bank where you want.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 08:42:23 PM

Too risky imho. Diversify, use crypto: bitcoin, main altcoins, tether and some other stable coins which you like best. But I wouldn't store you whole savings in crypto - 30% maximum, if you are risky enough.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
hamba laeh

Activity: 754
Merit: 100

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 06:38:49 PM

if I have money then I will invest in Bitcoin. because I strongly believe that bitcoin is the future of money that is needed by many people throughout the country. bitcoin will have fantastic value in the future. and I believe it because I have seen the development of bitcoin from year to year until now. bitcoin is still being hunted and sought after by many people.

Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2020, 07:40:27 PM

My thought on this would be no,reason being that no matter how profitable crypto is,it is also very risky ,also 6 months is also a limited time and anything could happen as such it is safer to keep your money in the bank since the time for use is also close. So it's best to  keep it in the bank.

trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 08:02:24 PM

Here you already have to decide what is best to do and how best to do, because investing in cryptocurrency is a huge risk and at any time you can lose all your money, so here you need to think about all the options many times so as not to make mistakes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: