Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:37:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For newbies only  (Read 1258 times)
imoet

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

homt.net

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 02:18:15 AM

I'm sure that those who are into crypto since last year knew that downloading new mobile wallet from play store can be dangerous, well this is for newbies who just entered crypto space this year, most top popular mobile wallets have fakes built by scammers too, before you download any wallet find its website and download through the link instead

We should make sure that the wallet that we want is save to use in mobile phone.  Everyone must be careful not only for newbies.  The scammers will use so many ways for hacking our wallet. Just be careful!  We should make sure the securities of the wallet for our own sake.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 01:18:41 PM

I'm sure that those who are into crypto since last year knew that downloading new mobile wallet from play store can be dangerous, well this is for newbies who just entered crypto space this year, most top popular mobile wallets have fakes built by scammers too, before you download any wallet find its website and download through the link instead
your certainly right, downloading apps makes us easy on managing are coins, entering your private key or password again and again is not safe at all . You can be a victim of phishing site. But be still be aware on the apps you are downloading it is recommended to download on there official website to make sure its safe.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 12:12:10 AM

If ever I tried to download any crypto wallet on Playstore, that was TRUST wallet only nothing else. Because most of the wallet that are
downloadable in Playstore are too risky to use, and sometimes its just a trap for the users to hack their account and steal all the
files content in the mobile phone.
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 02:52:08 AM

I think the Playstore check first before accepting another application, so the application that has been checked has a verified label, so I guess it's safe and can be used. I use several wallets from Playstore and nothing suspicious to date.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 04:28:59 AM

well not all mobile wallets are scam i have downloaded some of it too like flitz but i only use that for now.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2020, 04:37:31 AM

well not all mobile wallets are scam i have downloaded some of it too like flitz but i only use that for now.
Of course not all what OP trying to say is some are just use to scam people or uploading a fake app that is too good to be used but turns out to be a scam.

I hate it that Playstore allows anonymous users to simply put or allow app to be in there. They should restrict users or have some qualification ot any certificate at least before allowing them to accept some apps. We all knew that some of the developer using this opportunity and their skills to lure newbie people that will believe their platform is real.

alkuluku

Activity: 110

🙏

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2020, 04:45:08 AM

Why try a new wallet, I would preffer to use from the trusted provider, Check reviews and downloads.

blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1029

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2020, 07:08:27 AM

before you download any wallet find its website and download through the link instead
you have to know most of the popular wallet have a fake website too.

and that is indeed true. Almost all crypto wallets registered in the PlayStore app are very dangerous. You can experience losing assets after downloading it. third parties are one of the reasons because they can track or know the private key of your cellphone wallet.
take a look official badge before download not almost is a scam.

never heard before, this https://flitz.cards/ look LN Bitcoin wallet. so be careful, it's not a popular name.

yeah, I read 95% posted here are recommended to not download application wallet on the phone because almost of them are a scam.

So if everyone here fund application possible scam, please report it, Do not let exist.

example image;medcom

select flag as inappropriate and take action!.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: