Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:04:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Plant more seeds (tokens from bounty programs) until they bear some fruits  (Read 299 times)
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1765

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 02:51:18 AM

That's the risk of a farmer, if you plant a few seeds in his field, not all seeds grow well and not all plants produce a lot of fruit, some rot and some are eaten by pests.

OP, if you plant and store the tokens that you get from the bounty, I can only advise you to be patient, eI hope the results of your crops / tokens can reach the highest price in the market, even then if many buy and it depends on the quality of the fruit you plant.

For the future, try to find and plant the plants that are looking for in the market and people need them, I am sure you will get big results and profits.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 06:42:10 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2020, 08:53:40 AM by Adreman23

Until the plant still alive (project) and the roots are continuously spreading dip into the soil (team, community, and developers  not stop working) there is always hope that one day the plant will become a big tree with bountiful fruits. Never give up those seeds you planted on 2017 that still alive today because this is the sign that the plants is strong and healthy plants.

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 07:40:45 AM

There are several reasons bounty hunting do not pay like before, most people here are just here for the free tokens and are not investors unlike 2016/2017. If you invest into a project and you carry their signature, you have a skin in the game and won't want your investment to go the drain, you promote and shill it to others, now people are here for the tokens and once they have it, dump on the exchange and they continue with this cycle, this is why bounty hunters are sometime treated the this way now and the returns is not as before.

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 08:26:26 AM

As a bounty hunter you should be ready for any possiblity, bounties are full of good and bad endings, if you don't try you won't know what you will gain or lose in the end, looking at what others are saying about bounties will only discourage you, instead encourage yourself with many projects that paid this year and ask yourself where your ass at when these projects campaigns are running.

killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2020, 08:30:27 AM

It's better not to stick on one type of seed (token) to participate and promote. Diversification is very important by participating in more bounty programs. The more seeds you plant, the better chance you'll get a full-grown tree that would bear fruits (price pump and exchanged it to BTC, ETH, USDT, etc.).

Happy hunting everyone!
Well, this time different from the first time i knew about bounty or airdrop, it was mostly scam and pointless projects. Thanks for 2017, this is a job that i really love. It gives me money that i can cover my current life and with that job i also gain knowledge about the market. We may not be in favor now, but i find bonuses or airdrops still bring money to cover our lives now, though not much, but i think it's acceptable.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 08:51:12 AM

You said it all. I want to add that, it is very important to be selective of the bounty you participate in, yes it is necessary to spread your wings but also very important to study the project before participating. It is also true that many team now comes up with different unworthy attitude when bounty ends but that shouldn't deter us from trying out the best ones out there. But the good side of it is (although not all the time) if you participate in a good bounty from a good project, and the team delays distribution, although it will be disheartening at the initial stage but since it is a good project, then it means one you will get your reward and then decide to sell or hold. Also, most times patience is necessary, there are bounties you will participate in, in which the delay might turn out to be good. In the same way, there are others that will distribute when the price is low, and you decides to hold because of the projects idea and at the end, get a good reward.

The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 09:53:27 AM

When we are participating or joining in a bounty project there's always no assurance if you will get your rewards after the bounty ends because some other projects did not succeed after all, I think the best thing we can do is choose the best bounty that you were joining in. Don't loose hope just work hard and continue to join in promoting projects as you will also get your sweet fruitful reward after your perseverance in joining.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 03:06:51 PM

this is verry creative . you use seeds as a replacement for those crypto terms . growing a plant/flower/tree outside can be done simply by planting a seed but growing a coin on here isnt only done by planting a seed/coin but you can also plant your time and effort if your a bounty hunter that doesnt have a money to invest .

planting more seeds is great but you need to have a wider lot to be able to do that , lot can be mean patience ,time, money on here . thats not easy but thats the only way if you really wanted to earn better .
CODE200

Activity: 1456
Merit: 309

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 06:31:50 PM

There are several reasons bounty hunting do not pay like before, most people here are just here for the free tokens and are not investors unlike 2016/2017. If you invest into a project and you carry their signature, you have a skin in the game and won't want your investment to go the drain, you promote and shill it to others, now people are here for the tokens and once they have it, dump on the exchange and they continue with this cycle, this is why bounty hunters are sometime treated the this way now and the returns is not as before.
If that's the reason, it is quite sad to know.
Well, even before, bounty hunters are being blamed whenever the market price of newly listed coins in exchanges are falling because upon receiving their rewards, they will immediately sell all out which is believed to be killing the project for a long run. At first I thought it is just because the market price of cryptos fell in 2018 is the reason why bounty projects are not as profitable as before but I also think that there could be other factors than that. Hold for now with the situation and hope that things will be better in this industry.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Zeehaxan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

WhalesHeaven - Custody Free Swap Exchange

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 08:22:12 PM

This is exactly the life that we are experiencing as bounty hunters. I remember the time that when my colleagues introduced me to airdrops and bounty programs, it changed my life until today. Bounties may not be perfect for full-time work or career, but it did give us extra funds no matter if small, average or big if lucky enough.

But what are the realities that we're facing right now:

- Most of the seeds are not growing at all (failed projects and exit scams)
- Some seeds are not watered properly (tokens distributed but not able to be listed on exchanges)
- Some seeds start growing into small plants slowly, but eventually die down (tokens listed on exchanges but dumped after a short while)
- Only a small handful of plants are actually growing into trees but not bearing continuous fruits (tokens grew in value but only on a short-term basis)
- Only a very small handful of plants are growing into trees and bearing fruits continuously (token's price stable growth and strong liquidity)

It's better not to stick on one type of seed (token) to participate and promote. Diversification is very important by participating in more bounty programs. The more seeds you plant, the better chance you'll get a full-grown tree that would bear fruits (price pump and exchanged it to BTC, ETH, USDT, etc.).

Happy hunting everyone!
It does feel fascinatingly great with this bounty strategy but the reality is that the bounty market is facing worst times in the history and there are even threats of survival for this market due to so many scam and fake campaigns. May be the market will get better but i do not see any decent paying campaigns currently.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 09:24:46 PM

Bounty hunting is really hard to do now. Its just like a gamble if you lucky you will get pay or fall into another scam projects. How i can taste the fruit that i planted if the seed is nothing. But i still believe there is a possibilty that you can earn big money but the chance is reall small for now.

because its hard to find a good and serious project that run a bounty campaign mate
especially if the project doing an IEO on Top exchange such as binance, but we still have a chance to get a good rewards if we can choose the right bounty campaign of course with deep learn and research first before joining buddy

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
articlecity

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

https://blockmembers.io/

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 09:31:31 PM

This is exactly the life that we are experiencing as bounty hunters. I remember the time that when my colleagues introduced me to airdrops and bounty programs, it changed my life until today. Bounties may not be perfect for full-time work or career, but it did give us extra funds no matter if small, average or big if lucky enough.

- Some seeds are not watered properly (tokens distributed but not able to be listed on exchanges)
- Some seeds start growing into small plants slowly, but eventually die down (tokens listed on exchanges but dumped after a short while)
- Only a small handful of plants are actually growing into trees but not bearing continuous fruits (tokens grew in value but only on a short-term basis)
- Only a very small handful of plants are growing into trees and bearing fruits continuously (token's price stable growth and strong liquidity)

Happy hunting everyone!
I will definitely try to follow your advice as you are an experienced member here but i think it depends on how much time one can spare for these campaigns and tasks everyday because most of the people have day jobs then family and other rotine things to look daily so i think no one should do more than he can do justice to.

|▌ BlockMembers.io ▐| THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE
∎   AUTO CONSTRUCTION   ∎ END TO END AUTOMATION
Announcement Thread  ▪  Facebook  ▪  Telegram  ▪  Twitter  ]
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 09:37:15 PM

Happy hunting everyone!
I would have to agree to the fact that bounty hunting is not the same like iy used to be some years ago where we were sure of decent reward for work performed all campaigns or most of the campaigns and nowadays most of the campaigns either do not pay or pay small amount which definitely should stop.
Hunters deserve decent reward for their work as they are doing quality work by following the rules and marketing the project in a targetted way.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1176
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2020, 09:49:29 PM

Great saying by you. This needs to be considered and we should have diversification in bounty participation also. I would like to highlight one point: some seeds are in our hands but we cant plant  Wink i.e. swap or change of contract if we don't pay attention to project updates.

I am hoping my seeds will be grown to a tree with plenty of fruits and that to sweet  Smiley

Yatsan
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1232

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 10:25:50 PM

It is great to earn and plant more seeds but you must see to it that what you are trying to plant will really bear a fruit and will not just be withered as time goes by. There is nothing wrong on earning more seeds from different bounty campaigns. You just have to be picky to earn only those that are worthy or else you will be just earning trashes instead of fruits. There is nothing wrong on long term waiting as long as you do know that what you are waiting is really worth a time and effort. Avoid earning those unworthy ones for you will just leave yourself full of disappointment once those have not bear even for a very long period of time.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄