Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:46:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - Pyroxene (theMINE) | CWI-MINT Logos  (Read 18879 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 10:48:44 AM

### PYROXENE - MINING RENTALS

Hi All ...

Update here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg51608209#msg51608209

We have allocated components of theFARM towards the rental market. We hope this will help the communities with securing a reliable, solid mining addition to your own mining experience. These are the same units that are used for mining in CWI theFARM itself.

#crysx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 03:01:29 PM

### PYROXENE - CHRYSOLITE MINE

Hi All ...

We have had the pleasure of not only creating, but also testing at length the newest evolution of our Mining Systems - Chrysolite Mine.

Chrysolite Mine has been under construction for some time now, which has had a number of changes since its inception. In fact, being based on uNOMP Mining Pool, one of the main developers of the original uNOMP Mining Pool is now one of the main Developers of Chrysolite Mine as it stands today, and also one of the main contributors to this line of Mining Systems for CWI. As part of theTEAM, he has played an integral role in making Chrysolite Mine come to life, and his tireless work thus far has maintained the stability and steadfastness of Chrysolite Mine, as well as it's brute power.

Chrysolite Mine is still placed in Beta, as we are refining and adding to it, more than just looking and ironing bugs that still exist, so that Chrysolite Mine becomes a better mining experience for all who use our service.

The Specifications are set out below, so please not only trial, but use Chrysolite Mine extensively. The Coins and Algorithms that are chosen will be a continuous addition to Chrysolite Mine. For any recommendations to what Coin and Algorithm additions you would like to mine here, please post or PM.

Chrysolite Mine Specifications ...

- URL/Address - http://chrysolite.chainworksindustries.com/
- uNOMP based with CWI specific changes and backend developments.
- Non-Registration Mining.
- MultiAlgo and MultiCoin.
- Mine Fee is 0.3% static for all Coins and Algorithms.

Algorithms/Coins currently active are ...

X11
- granite GRN
- OzzieCoin OZC
- InfluxCoin INFX

X14
- BernCash BERN

JHA
- SweepStakeCoin SWEEP is still in devAlpha level and is not functional, so please do not use for the moment. It is merely there for developmental purposes while we create and move it to the DevMine System.

Please check the 'Getting Started' Menu Item BEFORE you setup your miners for the correct Stratum and Ports. This is crucial.

Many more additions will be forthcoming, especially if we can add your preference/recommended coins to Chrysolite Mine. Please let us know what you think, and what experiences you have with Chrysolite, as we are aiming Chrysolite Mine to be our main HiCap Mine (High Capacity Mine). This can only be achieved with your cooperation and help.

We hope you enjoy using Chrysolite Mine!

#crysx

odadef11

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 12:39:11 PM

where is the coin traded? Huh
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 12:54:16 PM

where is the coin traded? Huh

What do you mean? ...

What coin are you referring to?

#crysx

odadef11

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:01:38 PM

granite GRN and OZC
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 02:33:41 PM

granite GRN and OZC

All our coins ( GRN OZC INFX SWEEP) are traded in one place ...

Except for DRZ (which is being worked on to get it on this exchange as well) is traded here - http://zapple.com/exchange

This is a small and low volume Exchange which has started it's growth mechanism, of which CWI are a part as well. Very low volume does not mean low speed, or low quality. The development of the Exchange is continuing and small goals are being reach every quarter of the year.

OZC itself is in a major standstill due to Billions of OZC being locked and held in Cryptopia Administration Accounts.

Keep an eye on this exchange, as it will prove to be a valuable asset system in the future. Good things always take time.

#crysx

odadef11

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 07:53:14 AM

Thank you
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2020, 02:06:37 AM

### PYROXENE - AMETHYST MINE

Hi All ...

Amethyst Mine is now built, fully functional and tested with currently two of our coins - granite (GRN) and InfluxCoin (INFX).

Internal testing has proven their stability and functionality, so the Amethyst Mine is now open to the public. Direct Access to these separate Mines are available until the CWI Amethyst Landing Page is setup and fully functional. There are a number of other coins about to be added, and some of these coins' wallets are being setup momentarily. Their respective Mines will follow shortly. So if you want to help use/test Amethyst Mine for Load, Access and Aesthetics, please setup up an account and follow the instructions on how to get started Mining. As this is a Single Sign On (SSO) Mine, the one account will access all the Mines, including all future coins that are setup under Amethyst Mine.

Feedback is always welcome, so please make it honest and constructive so that we can improve Amethyst Mine and improve it to make a more pleasant experience for all who wish to Mine here. Suggestions for coins to add and additions to be made are very welcome also.

To access the two current pools, please navigate directly to them via their respective URLs here -

granite (GRN) - http://grn.chainworksindustries.com/
InfluxCoin (INFX) - http://infx.chainworksindustries.com/

We hope you have a great experience with the new CWI Amethyst Mine.

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: