Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:15:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for $100-300 BTC or Paypal loan  (Read 196 times)
ichaicha (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 05:47:10 AM

Hi! I will be straight forward and ask for your help. Currently, I'm short on funds right now and I don't know where I can seek help from. I used all my funds for my mother's medical expenses (hospital bills, medicines, laboratories etc.). I was hoping to get a $100-300 loan via btc or paypal with good payment terms. I don't have any collateral but I can give you my National ID and We can sign a contract (I also need a contract for documentation purposes). We can talk on whatsapp or telegram about the loan.

Thank you.
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 06:53:24 AM

It is not the right place to look for a loan without collateral. Why you people can't get a loan from the bank for an emergency.
I get several calls daily regarding the loan. I wonder why don't you get them.
Either you are not maintaining a good credit score or you don't want to return the money.
ichaicha (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 08:48:56 AM

Tried the bank but still got no response for their approval. In the Philippines loans from financial institutions and Government institutions takes weeks before approved. I can try the short-term loan but the high interest might kill me, so I'm trying my luck here. Also, I have no intentions to run I don't want Police and Government agents flooding my doorstep and with a arrest warrant for a criminal case (which can cripple my income due to a bad record here in our country).
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 11:15:37 AM

A contract and ID alone doesn't guarantee the lender anything.

You could default on the loan, and the ID would be absolutely worthless especially to a cross-border lender whose country's police have no jurisdiction on international matters concerning finances (not that they would care in the first place for such a low amount, anyways).

Granted, the lender can chargeback on paypal, but that's not possible all the time especially sending as F&F. I would suggest you look at /r/borrow if your only form of 'collateral' is your ID, because that's not acceptable here.
ichaicha (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 12:14:34 PM

A contract and ID alone doesn't guarantee the lender anything.

You could default on the loan, and the ID would be absolutely worthless especially to a cross-border lender whose country's police have no jurisdiction on international matters concerning finances (not that they would care in the first place for such a low amount, anyways).

Granted, the lender can chargeback on paypal, but that's not possible all the time especially sending as F&F. I would suggest you look at /r/borrow if your only form of 'collateral' is your ID, because that's not acceptable here.

Thank you for your reply.

Already received a response from /r/borrow subreddit. I'll just arrange the loan there. I really appreciate your concerns.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3076

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 06:46:17 PM

Already received a response from /r/borrow subreddit. I'll just arrange the loan there. I really appreciate your concerns.

No you didn't... pathetic.   Tongue

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
ichaicha (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 10:29:20 AM

No you didn't... pathetic.   Tongue

Really? Do you know my reddit username? I'm not stupid to use the same username here
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3076

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 01:33:37 AM

Really? Do you know my reddit username?

I don't need to know your reddit username.  I just need to know that reddit users are not idiots.

It's common for an immature person to insult or lie as they leave...

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:19:45 AM

Also, I have no intentions to run I don't want Police and Government agents flooding my doorstep and with a arrest warrant for a criminal case (which can cripple my income due to a bad record here in our country).
Do you think a person living on another side of the world will have time to do all the legal procedures to file a complaint against you with your local police over $100? You know it very well and that's why they don't give out no collateral loans.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: