Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:21:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ISO] IsotopeC - a peer to peer digital crypto asset - Live free and mine!  (Read 1797 times)
isotopec (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2020, 08:45:52 AM

Somehow and someway IsotopeC is now listed on unnamed.exchange ... A big shout out to @TillKoeln and thank you to anon-www for his attention to this... I wish all who commence trading on unnamed.exchange the best!!  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) IsotopeC Pairs: #BTC #LTC #XMR #DOGE #USDT #UTIP

A dedicated #unnamed-exchange channel is up on Discord and can be manned by whoever @TillKoeln wants and will have channel permissions for the room or anyone in the community can assist it.

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2020, 01:59:54 AM

This is great ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ! Thanks, unnamed.exchange @TillKoeln !

welcome to some tiny unnamed.Exchange

isotopec (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2020, 07:32:38 PM

No, I am not dead...  Wink
sugi88999

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 04:45:05 PM

hello can you give me working node for the wallet, my wallet can't sync
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2020, 05:55:33 PM

http://zpool.ca/

Hi,
We've added IsotopeC (ISO) to http://zpool.ca/algo/yespowerIC. See below for connection details.

Fee only: 0.5% or less
BTC payouts are processed once a day for balances above 0.0025
Payouts for all other currencies are made automatically every 4 hours for balances above 0.05 and balances more than 0.0125 are included in one of the payouts each day.

- Sample configurations -
To mine and get paid in ISO:
Code:
-a yespowerIC -o stratum+tcp://yespowerIC.mine.zpool.ca:6243 -u ISO_ADDRESS -p c=ISO,zap=ISO

Exchange to BTC:
Code:
-a yespowerIC -o stratum+tcp://yespowerIC.mine.zpool.ca:6243 -u BTC_ADDRESS -p c=BTC
Exchange to BTC but mine only ISO:
Code:
-a yespowerIC -o stratum+tcp://yespowerIC.mine.zpool.ca:6243 -u BTC_ADDRESS -p c=BTC,zap=ISO

All of our ports are NiceHash friendly, no need to specify any extra details

Need hashpower? zpool’s sister provides hash rental services: http://hashtap.ca/

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2020, 08:42:19 AM

Coins are not available on popular services coinmarketcap.com , coingecko.com

Are there any plans to add them or other measures to popularize and market the coin, because very few people know about it, more publicity is needed.

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
isotopec (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2020, 08:05:21 AM

Are there any plans to add them or other measures to popularize and market the coin, because very few people know about it, more publicity is needed.

Yes, absolutely. I've procrastinated its submission to those services and will do so. The marketing is a bit challenging because the asset was launched with no ICO for funding. People have been helpful knowing this and have taken upon themselves to assist. The network has been running solid by people and its been great!
There has been discussion of creating an organization to help pay for things and oversee its future for administration. But, I should at least submit to both of those services.
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2020, 08:02:00 PM

Yes, absolutely. I've procrastinated its submission to those services and will do so. The marketing is a bit challenging because the asset was launched with no ICO for funding. People have been helpful knowing this and have taken upon themselves to assist. The network has been running solid by people and its been great!
There has been discussion of creating an organization to help pay for things and oversee its future for administration. But, I should at least submit to both of those services.
I like such projects, I want to be useful.
Created a topic on my forum - https://bittogether.com/index.php?topic=7502.0

cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2021, 04:55:10 AM

Russian translation - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5356369.0
What project news, developer, are you with us?
The very idea of a coin is interesting and resonates with Satoshi's principles.
But will this coin have success and recognition?

isotopec (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2021, 11:36:54 PM
Merited by cryptomaxsun (1)

Russian translation - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5356369.0
What project news, developer, are you with us?
The very idea of a coin is interesting and resonates with Satoshi's principles.
But will this coin have success and recognition?

Yes, I am still with it and a new build will be released in the month for blockchain maintenance and a few pushes for formatting code. There have been many requests for updating the wallet miner for the M1 processor, but it's not the kind of processor built for mining. It has limited power to mine with and IsotopeC will not be designed for use without mining capabilities from its wallet.

Although, I will be compiling executables for intel based MacOS flavors with the 1.0.0.4 build. But, by no means will IsotopeC change to conform and adapt to any enterprise that uses slave labor to build its products.

IsotopeC was designed for the principle of Satoshi's beliefs and will never use a guise of development to put it in the wrong hands, as several have done.

The protocol was designed to set people free from tyranny and control. The majority of crypto assets today are now bound to institutions that have compromised the ethos of why it was designed. Today, market value for the majority of assets is dictated upon how financial markets are performing and this is evident of what is ahead. This is not what the protocol was designed for, nor is it to evolve into what financiers want it to be.
Had Satoshi been around today, I believe none of what is going on with current developments would be happening and several proposals would be avoided.

IsotopeC will continue the belief that its sole miners determines its direction with one PC equals one vote and not determined by the manipulation of mining conglomerates that surpass the sole miner of their vote. As stated, IsotopeC will always continue to attain the ability for mining only by CPU's for its consensus, market fairness and power efficiency.

As for success and recognition, it's up to those that want to stay on par with what Satoshi envisioned for a payment system without tyrants asserting their control.

Live free and mine
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2021, 06:37:16 AM

Thanks for answering.
I also have a question - the possibility of mining by the processor opens up opportunities for creating botnet farms.
The owners of such botnets can sell a coin at any price, the rate will go down, which is what we are seeing.
What are your thoughts on this?

pynootbitcoins

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 05:40:59 PM

tô the moooooon , New bitcoin isotopeC

COINGECKO

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/isotopec

ISO -->

i42qggEtKASh8vGTFWNG1popiBH1VD7DT9
deadhp1

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2023, 06:40:35 AM

It's awesome that IsotopeC is still around.  So many of the older cpu coin networks have died.

Not only is ISO alive, but you can mine it with your old android phone now.(check the discord)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: