Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:50:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: there are still many who invest in cryptocurrency?  (Read 3211 times)
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 07:18:34 AM

I don't think it's not interested in investing in crypto. in my opinion investing in cryptocurrency remains attractive and profitable. it's just that since 2018 many ICOs have cheated making investors afraid to invest in ICOs. and also bitcoin prices tend to be stable. so the crypto trading market is not too crowded. but I'm optimistic when bitcoin is split in half and the crypto market bull will be crowded again. because an increase in bitcoin will always be followed by an increase in altcoin. so when bitcoin is bullish, the crypto market will be crowded and will attract many investors again.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 07:19:05 AM

Investors are not that much like that of 2017 because they keep losing money after bear market took over, for a project to raise softcap successfully they have to get some good partnership with top companies, its a nice move to attract more investors

russel123456

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 07:50:42 AM

ICO and IEO platform don't have establish business. after raising money they are delaying for trading because of taking more time for product launch. That's why am I moving to STO platform instead ICO/IEO. Because they have business just need money for expanding.

I have invested on MEGA security token. Because I know about the company's business products for two years. They are expanding business from europe to china and USA. Token is new but business is old. Trading is ongoing in stellar dex. Soon, MEGA security token will list on largest STO exchange.

For the trade or to be able to receive the token, a wallet, e.g. www.stellarport.io needed. Trading Details at
https://medium.com/@andreasschmidt_23894/launch-of-megafan-token-trading-on-the-stellar-dex-mega-7da16edb7c36?sk=956f9b89b0604a34cb2c3c2497b46b69

You can also join Megafan STO token’s Telegram group
At https://t.me/megafantoken

online store at http://Www.megafanstore.com

http://www.3dminifan.com   
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 08:39:29 AM

Now investors are more interested in investing in listed coins rather than in ICOs or IEOs.
idk what the reason to make this opinion. but the fact is much money on listed coins dissapear too
altcoin lose their marketcap. so it doesnt indicate that listed coins are more interersted for investors
I think what he mean to say is, investors tend to invest in popular altcoins in the market, to trade or to hold.

But actually, most investors switch their investment to physical assets or in the stock market where they can make a profit since crypto is still in the bear market.

nah, this thing i wanna say, both IEO/ ICO and entire crypto is reduced from its marketcap, much money flied on other asset
it must be considered to all cryptocoiner, we are on different situation than last 2017
but we must know that it's normal in asset cycle

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 02:40:51 PM

Investors are not that much like that of 2017 because they keep losing money after bear market took over, for a project to raise softcap successfully they have to get some good partnership with top companies, its a nice move to attract more investors
Does it gives a positive impact to the market? Maybe it have but it is just in short period of time. Not actually it gives assurance that you'll be able to stay in line if ever we reach the softcap cause the most important is how this project worthy of our trust and could have a reason to be on the market. Investors are wise enough to choose a project that could give them profit. What makes them more attracted is by seeing a working product or having a good market share.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 03:00:08 PM

I used to often invest in ico because in the past it was very profitable, but for now I prefer to invest in the top 10 coinmarketcaps and trade because ICO / IEO currently many are crap or have cheap prices when listing
if you understand this, you can correctly use the coin drop after listing. You can buy coins that fall 10 times. You can earn at least 10-15 percent in 1 day.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 03:56:57 PM

It's not just the ICO where they could invest their money, investors still invest their money on cryptocurrency but maybe not in ICOs anymore because of too many scam projects and not that good projects, so they changed their course and invest their money instead on successful projects that's already in exchanges and running stable after it finished their own ICOs. A lot of investors lost their money on past scam ICOs but that doesn't mean they will stop, there is so many ways where to invest in cryptocurrency.
Mame89

Activity: 1540
Merit: 425

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 04:49:25 PM

Although lately a lot of ico scams, but I'm sure investors who believe in the advantages of investing excess in their cryptocurrency have not given up even though they have experienced losses when investing in an ico.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 04:56:49 PM

Many have lost a lot of money due to investing in crypto curenncy, especially in 2018 to date. So others have stopped investing in crypto and are now looking for more profitability. And most of investors were relatively new to bitcoin and altcoins. And they were just attracted to invest here because of their friends who influenced them. So they were easily fooled by those times,
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 05:14:37 PM

as we know that in 2017 many ICO were successful (at least reached softcap) and of course the market cap was also very high at the time, so it proves that many people are interested to investing in cryptocurrency, but now where do these investors go? because now the market cap is down and many ICO or IEO are failing (not reaching softcap), are investors no longer interested to investing in cryptocurrency? if yes, where are they investing now? or is there a more profitable investment than investing in cryptocurrency for now?
From the past few years, many people invested on ICOs and as a result, the number of ICOs grew massively. It came to the point where greedy people saw it as an opportunity to waste other people's time and steal their money. Scams showed up more often and it led investors to lose trust upon ICOs. We now have IEOs which are way better than ICOs in terms of reach its cap. Many people also became full of waiting for too long for their rewards on ICOs and that can be a factor why they don't invest on it anymore.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 08:40:19 PM

as we know that in 2017 many ICO were successful (at least reached softcap) and of course the market cap was also very high at the time, so it proves that many people are interested to investing in cryptocurrency, but now where do these investors go? because now the market cap is down and many ICO or IEO are failing (not reaching softcap), are investors no longer interested to investing in cryptocurrency? if yes, where are they investing now? or is there a more profitable investment than investing in cryptocurrency for now?

These poor new investors are just waiting now and hoping for the best Smiley
Many of them are watching the graphs and asking themselves: "Why did I do this? I hate this stupid crypto! Will never repeat this again..." Until the next FOMO comes  Grin

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:24:30 PM

These poor new investors are just waiting now and hoping for the best Smiley
Many of them are watching the graphs and asking themselves: "Why did I do this? I hate this stupid crypto! Will never repeat this again..." Until the next FOMO comes  Grin
I understand many new investors might regret delving into crypto when they are at loss, especially those who invested in ICOs. What about those new investors who made profit from investing in IEOs on some exchanges like Binance, OKEX, Gate.io, Huobi, Kucoin  especially. Someone I introduced to crypto invested in TOKO IEO on Kucoin and the outcome was cool, even though the price went down recently but he already sold 80% of his tokens and made good profit.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 10:39:49 AM

It's not just the ICO where they could invest their money, investors still invest their money on cryptocurrency but maybe not in ICOs anymore because of too many scam projects and not that good projects, so they changed their course and invest their money instead on successful projects that's already in exchanges and running stable after it finished their own ICOs. A lot of investors lost their money on past scam ICOs but that doesn't mean they will stop, there is so many ways where to invest in cryptocurrency.
In the crypto market, some coins and projects lose and gain value daily based so we should invest in these coins but only when you are sure about the worth of the projects. Daily earning is risky as only expert investors can win from it. There is a number of projects that find trustworthy and hold it until the price recovers, good investors buy at dumping sessions.
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 10:59:37 AM

are investors no longer interested to investing in cryptocurrency? if yes, where are they investing now? or is there a more profitable investment than investing in cryptocurrency for now?
After the bull run 2017 the market turns bearish and those who bought at peaked price lose their money due to panic selling and lack of patience. Now its been almost 2 years since the last bull run the investors are hesitating to invest because of their past losses. ICO and IEO are not really reliable investment some of them failed because of having a hard time reaching the softcap. If the market turns up consistently they might become interested to invest in crypto again if they see that its safe to engage themselves.

juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 12:18:28 PM

In my opinion, because of the volatility in cryptocurrency trading, their investment will now be more carefully scrutinized, they are monitoring the market day by day and they are only investing in projects that are already strong on the market, in addition they can use their money to invest in other assets such as real estate, gold, silver ... in my view, cryptocurrency will still be a suitable investment option in future, but it will not be illuminated during this time.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 01:14:15 PM

Previously, there were many people who invested money without understanding the projects, now they are not. And large investors invest only in bitcoin, because it is the safest investment.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 01:21:26 PM

That was on the past 2017 where almost all of the ICOs reached their soft and hardcap so the investors become more active on that year. Right now we don't know yet the percentage or the number of the investors who are investing in the cryptocurrency maybe they were lessen because of the many failed projects that was happen this year and the past year 2018.
One thing I am sure about is there are a few investors who are investing in some projects and ico until now and they are still investing in cryptocurrency because they know that the time will come that the market will boom again and they are waiting for that time. Right now I see some investors who are still investing in cryptocurrency because they see that it is more profitable than investing others.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
superstrength

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 01:26:36 PM

Cryptocurrencies are still the future of the economy. I think investors are still very much interested in investing in cryptocurrencies. There are many other investment opportunities but I still believe many people still believe in cryptocurrencies.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 01:30:11 PM

Previously, there were many people who invested money without understanding the projects, now they are not. And large investors invest only in bitcoin, because it is the safest investment.
It is not the safest investment because you can still lose money in bitcoin because it fluctuates a lot so you can be earning now and tomorrow you will be losing money. The reason why they are investing more into bitcoin rather than other projects is they know that bitcoin is more stabilize compare to others and it is usually the first cryptocurrency that will pump.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
inthelongrun

Activity: 1736
Merit: 593

The Martian Child

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 01:30:21 PM

There are still many people that invested in crypto currencies but mostly on coins that are already traded in exchanges. ICO is dying but IEO is becoming the new trend on crowdfunding.

Bakkt, Binance entering the US market, Chinese government appreciation on blockchain technology, bitcoin halving and other positive developments on crypto. These are driving people to enter the crypto market.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████