Bitcoin Forum
January 27, 2020, 12:33:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin's future.  (Read 4985 times)
Almasani

Activity: 700
Merit: 102

SwapZilla

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2020, 05:49:40 PM

The more new coins that are present in the crypto market, will certainly enliven the crypto world. My question is how do you look at the future of the altcoin, with fairly tight competition. Will it affect the price of old altcoins, such as Ethereum, XRP and others.
I think the coin will last depending on the platform they are developing. If the platform has a dual function, then this coin will last and the price will be higher. Examples are coins created based on their own blockchain, and the blockchain can be used to make new coins (smart contracts). Secondly, the coins are from the wallet source. The wallet can be used for any coin in the future. Third, coins from exchange sources. Exchange can be used by any party. So that the coin will last, and the price will be higher. Suppose a BNB coin from a Binance exchange source. When there are new coins that appear and register to Binance, then Binance can make a rule by listing coins in the Binance exchange to use BNB coins. Automatically parties who register coins to Binance must buy BNB coins.
if I understand what you mean, it means that altcoin will survive whatever form it takes as long as the coin has clear usecase and has a high demand.
and the most important point is the high market demand for the platform, because there are also many exchanger coins that are not very good value because the exchanger does not have enough demand.
Of course. The platform they developed is very influential on the value of the coins they have. I gave an example of a new coin that is able to maintain exchange rates, namely AWC. Even the current price is higher than the price at the time of listing to the exchange. This means that they maintain the value of coins not only rely on transactions in exchange. Apart from that, coins that have personal smart contracts are superior to coins that use third-party smart contracts.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Odebowa

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 08:23:18 PM

Base on the experience of last year it can be said altcoin future is not predictable but when years back i.e by considering the trend it can be observed that it's the future medium of exchange and means of investment so by the end of 2020 to their should be rapid change for good
ololajulo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 258

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 08:45:37 PM

But I think for new coins it is very difficult to develop their projects and also some new coins have not been listed in the exchange and some new coins listed in the exchange actually become dead coins. I also think the same as you that the price of new coins does not or does not affect the old coins but for now new coins do not seem to have the potential to make a profit.

I agree with you, because at the moment there are a lot of new tokens/coins but investors who invest their money do not get any profit at all, that's why they are increasingly afraid to invest in new projects even though the project has a good concept

Yes, most of us are afraid right now, but let us still not close our door with the ability and potential to grow once we found new project that is worth investing and supporting, let's help them to grow so that they will continue their project as it will add value to the crypto world, but of course, always double check if they are really worth it or not.
Those more scared are the victims of the bear market, that bought into altcoin late in 2017 and didnt exit early till whole 95% crash hit their portfolio. They are burnt already and have few fund to invest, the depression from the crumbled market is affecting a lot from making decision but we might need to pick up early cause the trend is about to change. I wont be surprised if ICO comes back this year, have seen startups raising fund already and the turn out is unexpectedly high.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
The Blockchain Solution To Online Security & Privacy
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
volport

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 11:53:08 PM

What I would say - much depends on altcoin itself. For example, talking about me, I am only choosing from real solutions with practical value and blockchain. One of the most advanced for me these days is GET protocol with their amazing concept and brilliant results - Klaitn partnership, main ticketing partner for Oerrock festival and much much more. These are all real results that make sense. And that’s why I am following the solution. Not because of abstract idea, vice versa, I understand the value
alan2here

Activity: 1582
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 02:46:46 AM

I feel this period is really for altcoins as there are many growths in the market and this is actually the period people are waiting for I just hope it keeps being this way to be honest.
That has come true because in the last few days altcoins have started to show significant growth and make a lot of investors profitable. I think altcoin season is very near and hopefully this can happen sooner than many people expected because this is the year when the market will have a lot of big changes. In addition, people are very excited and surely old investors will return to this market again.

I believe that crypto market will be an attractive destination for everyone in the world because there are so many good options for you and if you're lucky, you can earn double profits in a short time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
mamahdedeh

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

"BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace"

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 02:57:19 AM

But I think for new coins it is very difficult to develop their projects and also some new coins have not been listed in the exchange and some new coins listed in the exchange actually become dead coins. I also think the same as you that the price of new coins does not or does not affect the old coins but for now new coins do not seem to have the potential to make a profit.

I agree with you, because at the moment there are a lot of new tokens/coins but investors who invest their money do not get any profit at all, that's why they are increasingly afraid to invest in new projects even though the project has a good concept

Yes, most of us are afraid right now, but let us still not close our door with the ability and potential to grow once we found new project that is worth investing and supporting, let's help them to grow so that they will continue their project as it will add value to the crypto world, but of course, always double check if they are really worth it or not.
Those more scared are the victims of the bear market, that bought into altcoin late in 2017 and didnt exit early till whole 95% crash hit their portfolio. They are burnt already and have few fund to invest, the depression from the crumbled market is affecting a lot from making decision but we might need to pick up early cause the trend is about to change. I wont be surprised if ICO comes back this year, have seen startups raising fund already and the turn out is unexpectedly high.
many people experience it, depression, panic, happens to those who invest at the top of the price. I think what needs to be done is to improve psychology to get back up, especially now that there is hope the market will be bullish

Zemomtum

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

The Infrastructure for the New Digital Economy

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 04:08:21 AM

Altcois has been performing poorly for the past two years and seems not to be getting the right bearing. New project keep on entering the market weekly and this is affecting the existing one. The future still good for quality one though that have a very good use cases

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Dhoe

Activity: 994
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 04:19:49 AM

Altcois has been performing poorly for the past two years and seems not to be getting the right bearing. New project keep on entering the market weekly and this is affecting the existing one. The future still good for quality one though that have a very good use cases
New projects keep coming every week and it does have a bad effect on old projects. So I think the old Altcoin will eventually die replaced by a new quality Altcoin. We will see only potential Altcoins in the top 20 in the coinmarketcap will be left.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
ololajulo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 06:25:30 PM

New projects keep coming every week and it does have a bad effect on old projects. So I think the old Altcoin will eventually die replaced by a new quality Altcoin. We will see only potential Altcoins in the top 20 in the coinmarketcap will be left.
Altcoins are not as old as bitcoin and is very well in its young phase. There will definitely be the phasing out of the scam project with time unfortunately most of them are from ICO with big fund raised. With all the prosecution in past years they didnt appear in the news and investors are likely to lose it forever. There is no way regulation wont be needed in the crowdfund and will be improved with time

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
The Blockchain Solution To Online Security & Privacy
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.