Bitcoin Forum
January 20, 2020, 09:01:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XTRABYTES (XBY)  (Read 389 times)
DJC73

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 02:15:41 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2020, 06:59:53 PM by DJC73

https://twitter.com/XTRABYTES

https://xtrabytes.global

https://github.com/XTRABYTES/XCITE/commits/XCITE-Desktop

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
David (Chuggs)

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 02:49:12 PM

Yo DJC, how's the dead discord with only 15 people still active?

This is INSANE!! Rolling like a HIGH SPEED EXPRESS... Business tools, leads, SEO training and MUCH MORE... Plus!!! Unlimited Earning Potential with FEWER PEOPLE than you EVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE. Definitely INSANE!! Patent Pending Marketing Plan - CHECK IT OUT!!!

https://web.archive.org/web/20190207095906/http://migpro-residualcashblaster.blogspot.com/p/contact.html

And when is this coming to XBY academy AKA Residual Cash Blaster Academy?  Wink

Approx Numbers

Discord 1300 with 194  online
Telegram 1056 with 54 online
Facebook 5287
Reddit 4736 with 137 online
Twitter 8689
LinkedIn 206
You Tube Official 519
You Tube Founders 1100

Doesn't sound dead to me - stop with your lies and misdirection

David (Chuggs)

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 02:56:44 PM

That doesn't even make sense - that doesn't = dead - what number do you want to see talking and once we get there will you guys just go away?

People say what they want to say when they want to
DJC73

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 02:59:13 PM

That doesn't even make sense - that doesn't = dead - what number do you want to see talking and once we get there will you guys just go away?

People say what they want to say when they want to

Steve could get his, at my last count, 41 alt accounts to join  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

LMAO what kind of mental 'special' person spends all their free time to create that many accounts over a period of 2 years to fud a project they are not even invested in?

I would think that sort of person needs locking up in a special room with soft walls.
Cameron0208

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 02:04:12 AM

But there's no comments for hours at a time and there's always fewer than 15 people if that talking. How is that alive  Grin

https://www.reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/ The reddit is 99.9999% Dead.

I would put money on a good majority of those members/subscribers/followers being alt accounts that were made by the team. Go look around Reddit, the Xtrabytes forum, or on Bitcointalk. There is a large percentage of accounts that made a few comments - all positive praise towards Xtrabytes - and then were never used again. There’s numerous accounts that only pop up every so often just to sing praises to Xtrabytes, then are completely dormant for months after. Here’s a list just from the Xtrabytes forums:

Cryptokingbyte: 11/22/17 - 12/24/17

Webwakko: 11/21/17 - 2/27/18

MushroomCloud: 11/6-12/2/17

Rwin: 11/26-12/20/2017

Shixy: 11/16/17-1/27/18

Marcus: 12/16/17-1/4/2018

Silvercaveman: 11/16-12/15/2017

Jonnypromises: 11/15/17-11/15/17

Mightyman: 11/15/17-1/6/18

Cau: 11/16/17-12/7/17

ekosaputro: 11/18/2017-11/20/2017

All made around the same time in the span of about a month during the height of the bullrun. Most made only a couple positive comments and then were never used again. Extremely likely that these were alts made by the team to make it appear that Xtrabytes had/has more support than it really does. It’s no secret the team has tons of alt accounts and that they buy accounts. Both of these facts were proven by Reddit mods.

BTW, Dave just admitted that their Twitter has 8000-something followers. So why does the website say ‘10,000+ Twitters followers’? That’s objectively false. As is the claim that the subreddit has 5200+ followers. It has 4700. Proof: https://imgur.com/a/gvZxx5D. It begs the question - what else is the team lying about?
David (Chuggs)

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 06:11:18 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2020, 06:56:49 AM by David (Chuggs)

Cameron - this is my last direct engagement with you my patience is running as thin as your arguments

So you dodge a direct statement about your own numerous alts and deflect with a statement about some possible alts amongst thousands of followers of Xtrabytes - well i obviously cant counter this with much as i dont have the time or energy to research it.  The 11 names you mention (all created during a period when thousands joined) are generally people im not aware of - but Marcus - is that the head of moderation now?  Silvercaveman i know and speak to he is definitely a member of the community and from a different country.  So the others just pop up every now and then with positive comments - hmmmmmm and? That would be normal behaviors from a supporter of a long term project

I dont see any EVIDENCE of tons of alts created by the team and as to "Proven" by Reditt mods?Huh??

As to your point about numbers on Twitter and redott - I guess the information on the website isnt live and needs manual updates - the number of followers on Twitter and Reditt constantly change as you would expect and the actual figures of 8688 (changing constantly ) v 10k hardly constituets a huge lie - I think any project could be very proud of these numbers same with Reddit 4736 v 5100 = really - give it a rest - you demean yourself. Although i give you (and your numerous alts) credit for persistence - but no more, i suppose, than any troll all businesses have to endure.  

And by the way it was me not Dave that gave the figures you refer to.  Im not Dave and Dave's not me

Just to clarify to anyone that needs to know - during my trip to Frankfurt to sign the NDA I met about 20 of the European team  - they are all real and not facsimile/alts.  Neither are many of them anonymous as was your original claim (unlike you and your alts - although some think they have traced who you are - so be careful with posting potentially libelous statements)

Team page of the website shows a number of photo and even a number of LinkedIn links

https://xtrabytes.global/team
David (Chuggs)

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 07:08:03 AM

Hey Dave, do you wanna tell the people about the time your blockchain genius locked himself out of the development fund? Also remember that time a 3rd party started trying to mine the blocks which caused the whole chain to stall? Your genius used it as an excuse to put in “PoSign” but in actual fact you just lowered the difficulty.
Edit: or was it to remove POW? I can never remember the actual story amongst the bullshit

Or the time that you were “sick” when in reality you were just partying too hard from seeing XBY hit 80 cents?

Problem with servers? - well at least you admit the project is real.   When was this (possibly before my time back in 2017) but name a company who has not at some point had server/hardware issues - its not the problems its how you resolve them.

Mining - lost me here - dont mine XBY or XFUEL - but are you stuck right back at the beginning in 2017 - much has changed = along with now there being a lot of committed and quality team members

Don't think the timing of 80c and Dave being sick even coincided - but we will forgive that lie/error.  Ive met Dave personally - seems a very genuine bloke to me

DJC73

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 09:32:22 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2020, 10:27:04 AM by DJC73

It’s no secret the team has tons of alt accounts and that they buy accounts. Both of these facts were proven by Reddit mods.

Please provide proof of this or STFU

Interesting that you don't mention all the alts that were banned by the reddit mods for fudding and still operate hereon BCT

PROOF - https://www.reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/comments/8l99k5/for_anyone_doubting_there_is_an_active_fud/

BTW, Dave just admitted that their Twitter has 8000-something followers. So why does the website say ‘10,000+ Twitters followers’? That’s objectively false. As is the claim that the subreddit has 5200+ followers. It has 4700. Proof: https://imgur.com/a/gvZxx5D. It begs the question - what else is the team lying about?

Clearly the website doesn't dynamically update but the figures were correct when it launched. Needs updating though.
Fallenkeith75

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 12:35:58 PM

It’s no secret the team has tons of alt accounts and that they buy accounts. Both of these facts were proven by Reddit mods.

Please provide proof of this or STFU

Interesting that you don't mention all the alts that were banned by the reddit mods for fudding and still operate hereon BCT

PROOF - https://www.reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/comments/8l99k5/for_anyone_doubting_there_is_an_active_fud/

Clearly the website doesn't dynamically update but the figures were correct when it launched. Needs updating though.

I made this account today and yes I am fallenkeith on reddit, but I do want to get something straight with you regarding that post DJC. First I want to let you know that I am not affiliated with Fudcoinofficial or PhillipePhloppe since I have no idea who those guys are. I am not Cit0zen, Sakura666, I am not beachbrah22, I am not palatinum, I am not Mkachy and I am not CryptopherWalken or justbereal001, so I just want to get that out of the way and explain why those aspects are wrong. Also I don't have "40 alt accounts" on Bitcoin talk.

Next, anyways with that being said, I'm not affiliated with Cameron0208 or alligothismullah, but I do or rather I "had" an account named Neloc75, but I've decided to abandon it for the time being. I have honestly realized something over the years regarding this project, I've seen alot of people come and go with this project over the years. I remember DDel, Fishfishfish313, Stick2theplan (especially from TG since he says good morning everyday), Chrisdanette, Mappy...and well, tons of other people. But in the end, I do think that the team is doing the best with what they have. Yes, I do NOT agree with all the decisions that Dave puts out (including the recent update), I don't agree with the KYC / AML for the nodes (since I've always been against that in crypto), I don't like ALL of the members left in the current community (I obviously won't post their names here incase they're checking), and neither do I agree with Dave's decision to kill the old board or to kill slack in favor of discord. But in the end, it IS Dave's and Borz's project, and I don't think that I really should keep bothering with it since there's so many other projects that I can get involved in (5000+ and counting last I checked).

In regards to Cameron0208, Honestly I really don't think you should focus solely on this project either. There are really alot of coins out there and there are plenty that I've been involved in that turned out to be absolute scams, i.e they pushed the price and sold the coins on news pumps. I can't say whether or not this project will be a success or not, and honestly it could be ages before they could give any sort of verifiable proof for the patents (proof where people can't claim that it can be faked or photoshopped). But in your favor, you can simply buy a small amount of this coin, and in 2 years or 3 years+, if it's successful then you've made money and the time spent on this project, you could use for bounties or other activities in crypto. Ironically I really do want to see the project be successful in the end, and I would love to actually be able to test X-Change or other aspects of this project in the future. And it's like I said before, I really don't mind admitting that I'm wrong when the time comes.

Tldr for this post : I'm not Fudcoinofficial or PhillipePhloppe, but I am fallenkeith on reddit / not Citozen, Palatinum, CryptopherWalken or alligothismullah and I do want to see this project be successful one day. It might or might not be in 2020, but over the years I do think the team is actually dedicated and they may actually come out with something good one day. I'd personally recommend that you just don't overextend, buy some that you can afford to lose and forget about it for the future and then time will tell.
David (Chuggs)

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 10:31:45 PM

Following achieving Patent Pending - The XTRABYTES team is happy to reveal our first introduction to Proof of Signature (PoSign) and the XTRABYTES ecosystem in general. Join us to take a peek under the hood and find out what we are bringing to the crypto, computer and Internet worlds. Let's have a look at how the system works and where we are different than any other technologies available today.

https://blog.xtrabytes.global/xtrabytes/xby-technology/an-introduction-to-proof-of-signature/
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.