Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:24:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite project these days?  (Read 5648 times)
NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2020, 02:44:04 PM

I see that there is a new bounty campaign - Free TON. Guys who wear the signature, how do you like the project itself, is it worth investing now or is it better to wait and take a closer look?
i think its good project in my opinion, they have different technology in blockchain developtment . moreover its coin already traded in decentralized market coineal and have good rate with high trading volume. if you want to be early investors , maybe its good time to entry before its plan in roadmap developted and deliver to all investors and community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 03:28:46 PM

If I observe at the moment a lot of Defi project hype is trending, maybe this year is the year for the Defi sector in crypto assets. But for crypto assets such as Bitcoin still play a major role to invest in crypto for most investors. This year Bitcoin is increasingly asserting its price, which has reached $11386 in CMC.
Looks like the king of crypto assets is going to hit the region of $12000. Wait and see.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 09:49:22 AM

For only profit point of view, YFI and YFII are my favorite nowadays. I havent seen such coins in crypto market that make sharp movement so often with such high volumes. they give really good opportunities for daily traders.
but look what happened to them at this time, they are now experiencing a very bad dump, I advise you not to make new projects into your favorites list

That is also why i love YFI. price goes up and down periodically with a huge volume. dump is also a good opportunity for daily traders. if you can catch you can gain when price dropping. And keep in mind that YFII always follows YFI. When YFI is dumped, in a few minutes, YFII follows or vice versa.

turn the page
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 10:24:06 AM

I see that there is a new bounty campaign - Free TON. Guys who wear the signature, how do you like the project itself, is it worth investing now or is it better to wait and take a closer look?
i think its good project in my opinion, they have different technology in blockchain developtment . moreover its coin already traded in decentralized market coineal and have good rate with high trading volume. if you want to be early investors , maybe its good time to entry before its plan in roadmap developted and deliver to all investors and community.
I am also interested in this project, they have serious development plans. TON Surf spends 4.5 months identifying bugs, unlike other projects that initially launch with a lot of bugs. They also have their own community that is quite active.
pinggoki

Activity: 1456
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 10:39:34 AM

There are a lot of crypto projects out there and those are all considered altcoins. I had two options in choosing projects, one is intended for holding long term and the other is for having less transaction. Top of my priorities are Bitcoin and Ethereum these days, I had already in my portfolio. There's nothing wrong if you hold them all from the top 10 altcoins in CMC, they are all have potential in holding for the long term.

Each crypto coin has different functions and also the pros and cons. I will not choose only one of them instead of using them on their reliable usage.
Likewise, I highly prioritize the coins that are listed on the top such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. I am not the kind of person who takes too much risk because if we will compare other altcoins to Bitcoin, altcoins would have pretty much more risk the fact that they are more volatile. Well honestly, it will depend on how much risk you will take though if you are into quick profit then staking on altcoins would be perfect for you.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2020, 03:58:43 PM

as parties with the business on field of crypto finance work on customs with the modulation, the returns might be of one as referring uses on limitation as public audience to counts and sees on running lifetime as appealing sentiments to work on decision with the involvement on scheme of consumerism as public to gains with distinct of level of expectation.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
terizla

Activity: 555
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2020, 05:12:18 PM

ATROMG8 is my favorite project. This project is cool and their team always fast response in Telegram. Their Team giving free tshirt for ATROMG8 Community and send it before 11th of November.
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 07:51:36 PM

If we talk about the near future, I hope that I will be able to get a ticket to Launchpad of  Injective Protocol. Still, there will be 18,000 of them, so the probability of success is higher))

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 08:11:32 PM

Over the most recent couple of days I likewise made ethereum as a pillar venture on the grounds that as I would see it ethereum costs are anything but difficult to predict when trading and I have increased a little benefit during trading with ethereum, we may have the option to take direction on bitcoin costs perhaps in the event that bitcoin costs go up, at that point some different altcoins additionally going up in cost, I believe it's easier than the others.
Renampun

Activity: 2282
Merit: 362

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2020, 12:10:58 PM

I think so, the TON project is really promising...
What I regret is that the campaign they are holding is only a signature, no articles campaign or social media campaign. I believe this project has a great future. congratulations to those who were selected to join the TON signature campaign.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 12:48:49 PM

I guess, bitcoin is my favorite because since I started investing with bitcoin is well stable in pumping during the pandemic when some other cryptocurrencies dumped at a moment in the market.
Despite many new project where dominatin in the area of market by stable pumping which I believe with time bitcoin will take over the market soon. Despite bitcoins is not rating as first position but many people are still joining the family because they trust bitcoin in the place of investment.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
dobol

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2020, 12:57:17 PM

Exactly, it's just my opinions, but right now ethereum is the biggest projects or i can say altcoin. ethereum is almost used by more than half of the projects that existed today

Zazzu

Activity: 518
Merit: 256

Living the truth....

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 01:15:10 PM

I like filecoin , It has a great ICO on coinlist and going to be added to binance these days, Filecoin is making the web more secure and efficient with a decentralized data storage marketplace, protocol, and cryptocurrency.
genievic23

Activity: 417

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2020, 01:36:32 PM

Have you heard about CryptoKitties? it's quite well known in the crypto market, it is under ethereum network, it did congest the ethereum network in year 2018 and the game is still popular up to this day, their devs made a new project with the same game with a twist in it, they now offer Yield Farming. the name of the project is KittieFIGHT. try to take a peek in it too Smiley

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
sayam

Activity: 1442

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2020, 03:48:42 PM

Bitcoin is my number one choice if you are talking about an old project Grin. There is nothing to say about ethereum, like everyone else, it is one of my favorite projects. One of my current choices in the midst of new projects is Cartesi. We will see some exciting news about this project which will further accelerate the development of this project.
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 04:48:02 PM

My current favorite project are DEGO, DEGO are a project that have everything at once, Mining with NFT, Yield Farming/LP Staking, Referral Program, Auction Program, and still many more. DEGO are having a huge solid community, which I'm also glad I've become the part of this community. Community Moderator that very welcomed to it's member, Developer that working so hard for the project. Basically DEGO are All in One project, and I believe this project will have a bright future.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 05:49:12 PM

for now my favourite project beside ethereum is chainlink
chainlink known as the best defi project now, and i believe when the second waves coming to defi project the price of chainlink will growing hard

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 07:45:46 PM

I think so, the TON project is really promising...
What I regret is that the campaign they are holding is only a signature, no articles campaign or social media campaign. I believe this project has a great future. congratulations to those who were selected to join the TON signature campaign.
I talked to a friend on the topic of Free TON, he says that he saw the announcement of the upcoming bounty in the telegram and got up in the middle of the night (according to his time zone) to register. Says that the high-ranking places ran out very quickly. The excitement was incredible))

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2020, 11:36:47 PM

Bitcoin is still the best cryptocurrency that i have ever owned and it is still ma favorite these days because, as with a lot of these other cryptos, you never know what you will get
but with bitcoin you can be rest assured that your btc will not suddenly loose all its value overnight
and in those cases when the price goes down, it almost always recovers

KimmyF

Activity: 978

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 11:44:48 PM

What is your favorite project these days?

I think Ethereum it's the best project. haha

There will be projects in various fields,
1. Please tell me your favorite project.
2. Recently, let me know what you think is the best project and what the area of the project is.
I also think Eth is the best project. Currently i have seen many projects of which Cur project looks much better. Its much pottential token. Merj & stable coin news upcoming soon.
I have some Ferrum networks and Curio ERC-20 tokens. These are my favorite tokens. The highest pump of curio token was over 4 USD. I'm interested in knowing why you support these CUR tokens. Before this pump, one user took advice to buy these tokens. Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Binance coins are now my favorites. I will get the highest profits from the Ferrum network.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: