Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:33:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite project these days?  (Read 5647 times)
volporg

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 06:51:45 PM

Favorite is subjective. From my point of view, what is valuable - the reasonable choice. So if you ask me, I always come up with arguments for why I am following one or another solution. Cause for me practical value matters a lot

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Govorrrue

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 06:53:22 PM

Favorite is subjective. From my point of view, what is valuable - the reasonable choice. So if you ask me, I always come up with arguments for why I am following one or another solution. Cause for me practical value matters a lot

I absolutely share your views here. However in my opinion, another important moment, besides practical value, is technical side, innovations and roadmap. These factors can help to evaluate further growth. And are there many advanced platforms you are following these days?
volporg

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 06:54:28 PM

I absolutely share your views here. However in my opinion, another important moment, besides practical value, is technical side, innovations and roadmap. These factors can help to evaluate further growth. And are there many advanced platforms you are following these days?

Nope, I wouldn't say that there are many. 1 or 2. But pretty impressed with my latest discovery - GUTS.tickets. Have you already heard something about the solution? Because basically, the team is redefining the approach to visiting concerts, shows, games and even more
Govorrrue

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 06:55:59 PM

Nope, I wouldn't say that there are many. 1 or 2. But pretty impressed with my latest discovery - GUTS.tickets. Have you already heard something about the solution? Because basically, the team is redefining the approach to visiting concerts, shows, games and even more

To tell the truth, I haven't. What exactly is unique and what is the product changes? Cause it is a bit difficult to find tickets, when you go to Asia, for example, cause you don't understand the language
volporg

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 06:58:06 PM

To tell the truth, I haven't. What exactly is unique and what is the product changes? Cause it is a bit difficult to find tickets, when you go to Asia, for example, cause you don't understand the language

Exactly, this is a good example, but there are much more problems. Everyday people enjoy concerts, festivals, theatre plays and sports matches. Popular events sell out fast. This is often unnecessary, since ticket touts make fast money by reselling secondary tickets. That's bad for venues, theatres, artists and of course for your fans. What GUTS is offering - buying tickets for a fair price. Everyting is simple, transparent and secure. So much higher ultimacy, you know. And of course, recommend you to check their website as well, cause interested to know your thoughts on the idea as well
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 07:09:01 PM

Lately I've got tired of Bitcoin itself, people seem to love scummy exchanges and support their BTC unloading through Tether and non-physical futures shorting... So until people learn what's good for them and realize Bitcoin has become more centrilized than fist these days, I'm staying away from BTC.... sorry! Undecided

The other projects I like are ARK because they're progressing fast and create an actual product, ETH because it has an actual usage with gamers preferring this platform, and lastly XRP because it's as good as BTC for me but without the manipulation from Chinese whales and futures shorting.
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 07:10:41 PM

Despite the commissions my favorite project is Bitcoin because speculating on it gave me the most profit and I still consider him the dad of cryptocurrency. I think in the future nothing will be able to kill bitcoin because a large infrastructure has formed around it.
pangu

Activity: 2716
Merit: 598

CoinMetro

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 07:12:56 PM

CoinMetro, because of it's newest 2m funding round:
https://blog.coinmetro.com/this-week-in-crypto-summary-for-november-15-2019/

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
amazigh15

Activity: 224
Merit: 71

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 07:27:07 PM

At the moment I bought ALQO (XLQ) the Project has had a lot of movement lately and they are going to make a swap this month and they are not going to delay launched their exchange I think it will make a good pump
Finally, I hope
leatutz

Activity: 523
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 07:51:12 PM

What is your favorite project these days?

I think Ethereum it's the best project. haha

There will be projects in various fields,
1. Please tell me your favorite project.
2. Recently, let me know what you think is the best project and what the area of the project is.
Some investors believe that if coin price is high that coin will be good. I believe for update and for this support I am being satisfied from credits projects. For price up, only ThoreCoin was the good. From top coin Ethereum, Bitcoin and TRX.
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 08:52:54 PM

In general, at the moment, it seems to me that the best project is BNB from the BINANCE ecosystem, as this is one of the few projects that really move on their roadmap and sometimes even ahead of events, and in addition to all this, they still make many new updates in parallel its exchange, which at the moment has already gathered a large number of opportunities for trading and investments, there are no analogues at the moment that go at such a rate uphill. In general, buy Bitcoin so far, this is undoubtedly the best project that has shown itself in positive dynamics for 10 years!)

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 09:30:46 PM

Seriously speaking I can't vividly tell you I have best or most cherished project as my research and further findings can tell me which project to move in to, I am not a lover of projects but a lover of what's good at the moment. 

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 09:31:33 PM

I would start by saying that projects that have great future plans to reward their participants and embellish the crypto business at large are my favorite projects. The aspect I like participating in mostly in these projects is the signature aspect. This is because majority of the signature projects that I have been a part of have really rewarded me in a good way so encouraging enough to continue with signature. I usually do my adequate findings on most of the projects before I will decide to participate in their signature. Although, it may require serious determination and dedication to find such good signature projects but it is still possible to find them with absolute determination. Hence, bounty campaign project with good reward for signature is my favorite.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 09:40:14 PM

I prefer  Ethereum and  Bitcoin.ETH is my love, I believe in it and its future development.Also I like  XLM  and  look forward to the Gram.
tianglistrik

Activity: 626
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 10:36:06 AM

I prefer  Ethereum and  Bitcoin.ETH is my love, I believe in it and its future development.Also I like  XLM  and  look forward to the Gram.
eth is still the best altcoin for me and xlm is altcoin 3 which I think is good too. Other altcoins like BNB have a good platform. so far I am still focused on the three altcoins and currently I am watching the movements of the tron ​​because in my opinion it has potential
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2019, 10:44:49 AM

Well Ethereum is still the favorite project of mine, and also most people
Ethereum will once again be more attractive and great because of the arise of DEFI

DEFI did create tons of use case for DEX/Smart contract token swap and more
Thus leading ethereum blockchain to produce more transaction
krb91

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

Streamies Rocks!!!!

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 10:57:51 AM

My favourite alts still remain ETH and Dash.  I believe  these two are sold,  both fundamentally and technology-wise.  In the coming years, I expect to see the both of them make massive improvements technologically with ETH becoming PoS and Dash experiencing more adoption as a micropayment solution.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 11:12:48 AM

Taking a good look at this space the best alternative is always Bitcoin and followed closely by ETH. Other top coins can be added but not a priority though. My reason for this is, it has been seen that whenever the market takes a turndown it's only this two tops coins that bounce back faster.

weidex

Activity: 243
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2019, 12:53:00 PM

https://app.jelly.market/ We just launched on the testnet.

Simple overview:

1. Cross-chain atomic swaps allowing seamless asset exchange between different networks.
2. Liquidity providers (i.e. market makers) will be able to provide on-demand liquidity by simply running a docker image. Whenever a swap request is initiated by the user (on-chain) the market maker with the best price will be picked.
3. Similar to UniswapExchange pools, but without the locking of funds - they just have to be available in the market maker's wallet whenever a user initiates a swap.

Next steps:

1. Soon users will be able to use BTC to lend and borrow using Compound through the jelly_swap interface. And hopefully any other dapp.
2. AE and EOS are already in the works and shall be available in December.
3. A mobile app is also coming in the foreseeable future.

Go try the dApp. Leave feedback - highly appreciated.

Have in mind that at the moment Tron network is not working and the Tron team promised to fix it during the weekend. You can try with BTC.

We also have bounty and you can join - https://twitter.com/jelly_swap/status/1196367215928528897

💡If you don't have test ETH, click here https://faucet.ropsten.be/  to get some
nigelk

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 01:46:46 PM

ETH is my favorite project. I still believe in ETH 2.0 and the future of this blockchain
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: