Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:54:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Qualification for Professional Trader  (Read 475 times)
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 05:09:30 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2019, 05:33:02 PM by error08

I'm thinking about how to be qualified as a professional trader, There's a web site that I found on ads and it's called Etoro. On the website they allow users to copy a certain trader's portfolio and the website show the trader's current growth.

My question is how can a certain website know if you are qualified as a professional trader? I don't think the portfolio is enough to be trusted because it is easily manipulated by some editing skills.

For a licensed company authorized through Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC) compliant with European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) rules and regulated by Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) stated some as professional traders built upon their trading performance to earn profits above the average traders isn't manipulated by editing skills. Professional traders skills based on their technical aspects of trading and trends in the market to make the right calls which followed by many people.

Source

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:36:50 PM

to become a professional trader, you need to practice a lot with the indicators and knowledge you have learned.
The knowledge for trading is very broad with thousands of indicators and price actions and models. You need to memorize it and practice with the best psychology possible.
Sometimes a lot of money will not give you an advantage but make you lose more. So you should start with the smallest amount and get used to how the market fluctuates.

Patience should always be on our side, it is just like our mother that we need most of the time to remind us 'to relax, everything will be fine, don't be too much stress'. For me to be able to become a professional trader, you need a lot of effort, a lot of failures, losses, struggles, headaches, heartaches, stressing moments, once you have overcome all of this and learning to move on immediately then for me you are a pro trader already.
That is one of the most important in trading, patient. Well, I think the best way to prove that they are a professional trader is by doing it live. In that way, we can be able to look actually their skills in trading and how can they be able to make earn big profit instantly. Using tools and references is trading will become you a successful trader and also qualification of being Professionals. Op said etoro exchange which allows users to have references from their own members.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 09:18:06 AM

to become a professional trader, you need to practice a lot with the indicators and knowledge you have learned.
The knowledge for trading is very broad with thousands of indicators and price actions and models. You need to memorize it and practice with the best psychology possible.
Sometimes a lot of money will not give you an advantage but make you lose more. So you should start with the smallest amount and get used to how the market fluctuates.

Patience should always be on our side, it is just like our mother that we need most of the time to remind us 'to relax, everything will be fine, don't be too much stress'. For me to be able to become a professional trader, you need a lot of effort, a lot of failures, losses, struggles, headaches, heartaches, stressing moments, once you have overcome all of this and learning to move on immediately then for me you are a pro trader already.
It will take many years for you to calm down when investing in this market. I think the feelings that you have said, I have all experienced and really it is a very bad time for any investor to participate. In my opinion do not focus too much on the chart when investing because it will directly affect your psychology and if you have a small panic, you will definitely find a way to sell that coin immediately.

Best in investing, you just need to buy and set the price to sell to ensure good profits and do not forget stop lose if that coin drops suddenly. Of course people often forget this and that will affect many of your other investments.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 11:43:42 AM

I'm thinking about how to be qualified as a professional trader, There's a web site that I found on ads and it's called Etoro. On the website they allow users to copy a certain trader's portfolio and the website show the trader's current growth.

My question is how can a certain website know if you are qualified as a professional trader? I don't think the portfolio is enough to be trusted because it is easily manipulated by some editing skills.
If the portfolio was the only basis then anyone can be a professional trader either editing or borrowing some photos. If you really want to be qualified a professional trader, its not only the portfolio, you must show something else like skills and how do you chart. I don't know etoro but it is currently circulating around some website and youtube ads.  What's the benefit of joining etoro as a professional trader?
There is really no one that we can call a 'professional' because being professional is having a paid occupation, the fact that on winning a trade is very uncertain it actually falls to a past time rather than professional. I've seen Etoro on youtube ads and facebook ads and personally their ads are way to unrealistic talking about how it is easy to trade and get an easy money. There is an improvement on traders but not really that being a professional on trading.
You have a point there no professional trader that we can called even he had almost all the winning streak on trading or profits. Being a professional is only by course or degree that i never heard in becoming a trader. I don't know etoro in deeper knowledge so i can't comment. All i can say is if etoro becomes a big exchange or known in the market there's i time that i will enter and try that platform.
riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:07:32 PM

It should be like that, we must start with small capital, all beginners in trading should really focus on what coins they are trading, very difficult to become a professional trader because you have to really master the analysis in trading, technical and fundamental analysis. Mastering both analyzes is very difficult I think, you need full time to study it.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:53:28 PM

It should be like that, we must start with small capital, all beginners in trading should really focus on what coins they are trading, very difficult to become a professional trader because you have to really master the analysis in trading, technical and fundamental analysis. Mastering both analyzes is very difficult I think, you need full time to study it.
Indeed. It is very difficult to be an expert in trading because mastering technical and fundamental analysis is really difficult that you need to a lot of experienced to master both of it. I think most traders always start from a small capital to avoid huge risks and it is the best way to practice yourself in trading. I also think that there are only few people who are professional traders because even there are traders that has good portfolio some of them can't be considered a professional trader, so i think a professional trader are traders that they can easily minimize or avoid losses in tradings.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:33:59 PM

Indeed. It is very difficult to be an expert in trading because mastering technical and fundamental analysis is really difficult that you need to a lot of experienced to master both of it. I think most traders always start from a small capital to avoid huge risks and it is the best way to practice yourself in trading. I also think that there are only few people who are professional traders because even there are traders that has good portfolio some of them can't be considered a professional trader, so i think a professional trader are traders that they can easily minimize or avoid losses in tradings.

It is very difficult, if we choose to tell our self that it is difficult, and we can't do it at all and we will never be expert in trading, so for me it is a matter of mindset, if we choose to stay and never quit trading, keep going and analyzing the things we made wrong and right, choosing the right strategy, and patiently waiting for the perfect moment where in we will become professional in trading, then it will be all worth it in the end, and you will thank yourself.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:41:02 PM

I have a single metric of profitability which no website can tell you. If you are able to consistently make profit in market in 1 year then congratulation you are a professional trader. By consistent here I don't mean that you never lose. But that in last one year your capital has actually grown which means your profits are much larger than your losses. I have seen some traders having 55% win ratio in trades and still be profitable and I have seen traders having 80% win ratio but still being at loss because the later don't know the basic concept of RISK:REWARD Ratio. Basically you don't have to be a winner in market who has won 80 out of his 100 trades you have to be professional who is 80% at profit after his 100 trades no matter if he has won merely 50% trades. This gives another important lesson that Risk management is much more important than strategy.
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 04:18:54 PM

If we will keep in our mind that lose and profit is part of life and if we lost we can win too, this way we can keep ourselves away from mental stress and we can increase our patience so yeah it’s really good to keep calm if you are the market is dumping and price is decreasing you should use that time as an opportunity and buy even double at lowest price.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 05:10:35 PM

You need a certificate from a random website that you are doing good or not,seems they just want to gather information about the trader's portfolio so they can get target advertisements for the upcoming crypto projects.There is no thing called perfect trader,if you are doing trading from many different point of view then you maybe called as professional but you have to make profits at the end of the day which is the intention behind doing crypto trading.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 06:29:38 PM

~snip~
You need a certificate from a random website that you are doing good or not,seems they just want to gather information about the trader's portfolio so they can get target advertisements for the upcoming crypto projects.There is no thing called perfect trader,if you are doing trading from many different point of view then you maybe called as professional but you have to make profits at the end of the day which is the intention behind doing crypto trading.
^ But OP talking about the etoro platform which is they allow users to copy the portfolio one of their best traders. Maybe that was able to recognize their trading profit and you can be called an expert in trading that allows etoro exchange platform. Probably that was a marketing strategy with them to lure people to trade even newbies will have an idea just because of copy-pasting on other's work as a reference. Nevertheless, not bad.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 10:14:04 PM

I have a single metric of profitability which no website can tell you. If you are able to consistently make profit in market in 1 year then congratulation you are a professional trader. By consistent here I don't mean that you never lose. But that in last one year your capital has actually grown which means your profits are much larger than your losses. I have seen some traders having 55% win ratio in trades and still be profitable and I have seen traders having 80% win ratio but still being at loss because the later don't know the basic concept of RISK:REWARD Ratio. Basically you don't have to be a winner in market who has won 80 out of his 100 trades you have to be professional who is 80% at profit after his 100 trades no matter if he has won merely 50% trades. This gives another important lesson that Risk management is much more important than strategy.
I think you have the right idea except that I think one year is too short of a time to tell if you are qualified to be a professional trader, and I will give 2018 in this market as an example, a long term trader that reported losses during that year will have nothing to be ashamed since it was a very difficult year, but if anyone lost money during 2017 or 2019 or during the period of 2017 and 2019 then he is not a good trader and should go back to the drawing board.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 04:30:21 AM

I think it hard to admit that you are a professional trader because if we say about professional you don't have any failed trading transactions. They said that when you reached over one year with continues income in trading you will be classified as a professional trader but I think that is not enough because all we know that trading need continues learning and development.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: