Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:19:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How's Earnings on BTCCLICKS??  (Read 166 times)
Prateek_sharma (OP)

Activity: 289
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 07:42:01 AM

Well!! The hype of earning bitcoin on btcclicks is going on market as a lot of people are making a lot of money just by viewing ads.

On the other hand i come across that Btc clicks website pay you in return for clicking on advertisements displayed on their website.

What's your take on this? Anyone earned?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OkMonday

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 03:20:20 PM

Well!! The hype of earning bitcoin on btcclicks is going on market as a lot of people are making a lot of money just by viewing ads.

On the other hand i come across that Btc clicks website pay you in return for clicking on advertisements displayed on their website.

I earn on this site not bad ! really !
I will recomend it everyone !
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 10:03:42 PM

To be honest, watching or clicking on ads is a very boring and low-paying job. If you are patient, you will manage to earn small amounts, but in my opinion it is better to look for good established faucets, such as freebitco.in or if you have enough time to combine both these options, I mean faucets + btccliks.
Anyway, it is good at the beginning for everyone who start adventure with crypto Wink
Good luck!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
OkMonday

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 11:27:48 AM
Merited by ausomefire (1)

To be honest, watching or clicking on ads is a very boring and low-paying job. If you are patient, you will manage to earn small amounts, but in my opinion it is better to look for good established faucets, such as freebitco.in or if you have enough time to combine both these options, I mean faucets + btccliks.
Anyway, it is good at the beginning for everyone who start adventure with crypto Wink
Good luck!
I think if you rent reffers they will work and bring more than you will work allone )
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 01:08:34 PM

Good luck!
I think if you rent reffers they will work and bring more than you will work allone )

Of course, creating a referrals group is the best way to earn on this type of services. But that is something else. On one hand, we have monotonous clicking and / or watching ads, and on the other, spreading of referral link on forums and chats. This is a completely different form of work.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
OkMonday

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:28:26 PM

on this site you have not to click ads oneself if you have some refs (rent or direct )
It is really super
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 07:58:34 PM

I think you should use sites like this to advertise your other networks to get more referrals. You need referrals to make money so you wasting your time if you just click for yourself. Use the money you get for clicking yourself to get more referrals for other programs you making money with. It can be anything. Remember most people visiting are trying to make money to they are highly targeted as well. Since ti is crypto it is even higher targeted and your lead rate should be very good compared to what you spend. You need to remember to focus and the areas that make you the most money the fastest.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: