Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:44:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves Investors Beware!Sasha Ivanov keeps peoples funds  (Read 934 times)
josebcn (OP)

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 05:59:25 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2019, 10:03:28 PM by josebcn
Merited by slap (5)

2016-2019 the WAVES community was promised a swap of Sasha Ivanovs old NXT ICOs.
Until today nothing has happened and a community member started to distribute INDEX and CRYPTOFUND nxt assets to alot of members.
www.longlivesasha.com
Now came a answer from Petr Korotin (Waves Manager) that says:

"We are thrilled to announce that all the tokens from the latest revealed list are being swapped successfully and every holder received $WCT (Waves Community Token) in exchange for them."

This is a lie, until now nobody received something for their COINOMAT, CRYPTOFUND, INDEX, NEXT nxt assets.

Sasha therefore will keep the funds for himself.

The old nxt assets are still traded on Nxt Dex.

https://nxtforum.org/cryptoasset-fund-projects/coinomat-assets/

https://steemit.com/waves/@tecem/the-n-e-xt-chapter-in-the-nxt-asset-swap-to-wavesplatform

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sebaio

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:05:26 PM

Thats what Petr Korotin wrote, and its a straight out lie. Nobody of the old investors got something:
"We are thrilled to announce that all the tokens from the latest revealed list are being swapped successfully and every holder received $WCT (Waves Community Token) in exchange for them.
In case you've been a long-time holder of any NXT asset and would like to learn more about the procedure of swap in your particular case, then just email us via: pkorotin@wavesplatform.com
Each case will be considered separately and the final decision will be based mostly on the duration of an asset holding in your wallet. To be more precisely, you need to hold any of your NXT asset since 2016 in order to be eligible for the swap."

Please, if there is a old investor here, can you write how you feel about this scam ?

Sasha didnt swap INDEX which is probably the most successful ETF of all time, its worth millions
Darealdeal

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:10:00 PM

My index and cryptofund is also not swapped yet. They say I am not a long time holder!
slap

Activity: 564
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:13:42 PM

Questions in waves TG channel regarding this are forwarded to this Petr. He comes with copy paste answers which are incorrect, as stated. If one tries to find out more in mainchannel, posts are deleted and a ban is the result.

https://mobile.twitter.com/terricrepo
josebcn (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:17:07 PM

Questions in waves TG channel regarding this are forwarded to this Petr. He comes with copy paste answers which are incorrect, as stated. If one tries to find out more in mainchannel, posts are deleted and a ban is the result.

https://mobile.twitter.com/terricrepo

Yes, they're banning everybody who asks on waves telegram channel.

slap

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:20:35 PM

Also, Mr Ivanov promised to get his enterprise edition of waves, named Vostok at that time, on multiple exchanges. He promised a public sale, by using waves only, with minimum of 1,60$.
Guess what, after hyping and lying about projects using vostok, he sold it all! Leaving his hardcore believers and cummunity in the dark. Vostok is now doing 0.08$ No multiple exchanges, no projects, no guaranteed 1,60$ BUT... he has enriched himself by 120million.
Be aware, be very aware by this dubious CEO.
TighF00

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:27:10 PM

My index and cryptofund is also not swapped yet. They say I am not a long time holder!
I dont understand why they swap their asset only from old users? In my mind it should be 100% swapped and burned
slap

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:29:05 PM

Because that way they will earn, simple.
If you just discard some swapps, you dont have to give away money.
Just business, made personal.
josebcn (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:30:42 PM

I dont understand why they swap their asset only from old users? In my mind it should be 100% swapped and burned

Old holders haven't got the swap either...

TighF00

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:34:14 PM

Because that way they will earn, simple.
If you just discard some swapps, you dont have to give away money.
Just business, made personal.
But it hurts their image. A measly <600 BTC as i remember Undecided
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:35:09 PM

I don't think this is the right section for your thread. Speculation topic is for speculating. Maybe your topic will get more eyes in the altcoin discussion section or better yet, post a reply in the Waves announcement section. Moderators might put this into the scam accusation section.

penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:38:34 PM

Old holders haven't got the swap either...

Yes, didn't received anything yet. And now his "community manager" is threaten me like a dog.

Waiting for a community meeting in A'dam, like it to meet Sasha 😏

josebcn (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:41:41 PM

I don't think this is the right section for your thread. Speculation topic is for speculating. Maybe your topic will get more eyes in the altcoin discussion section or better yet, post a reply in the Waves announcement section. Moderators might put this into the scam accusation section.

Waves is lying and censoring us, we need to spread the word and warn people about trusting in Sasha Ivanov.

bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:47:50 PM

They've been promising this swapping for years and up to this day its yet not happening. Sasha must have been protecting NXT from collapsing too, you can see what would happening if its all going to be done while its on its brink of dying. Even waves isn't one of the best project to come in mind right now that there are lots of platforms best used for developing projects.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:48:58 PM

Waves is lying and censoring us, we need to spread the word and warn people about trusting in Sasha Ivanov.

But, buddy. Who will read your message in Bitcointalk except Wave holders? Try to post in their announcement thread or even in their sub-Reddit. Another venue would be Twitter. A lot of more crypto peeps use Twitter.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
josebcn (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:50:02 PM

But, buddy. Who will read your message in Bitcointalk except Wave holders? Try to post in their announcement thread or even in their sub-Reddit. Another venue would be Twitter. A lot of more crypto peeps use Twitter.

I'll do it.Many thanks Smiley

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 06:58:35 PM

2016-2019 the WAVES community was promised a swap of Sasha Ivanovs old NXT ICOs.
Until today nothing has happened and a community member started to distribute INDEX and CRYPTOFUND nxt assets to alot of members.
www.longlivesasha.com
Now came a answer from Petr Korotin (Waves Manager) that says:

"We are thrilled to announce that all the tokens from the latest revealed list are being swapped successfully and every holder received $WCT (Waves Community Token) in exchange for them."

This is a lie, until now nobody received something for their COINOMAT, CRYPTOFUND, INDEX, NEXT nxt assets.

Sasha therefore will keep the funds for himself.

The old nxt assets are still traded on Nxt Dex.

https://nxtforum.org/cryptoasset-fund-projects/coinomat-assets/

Ouch.  I guess this shouldn't surprise me, ive always been critical of sasha, he always seems to pull stuff like this, pull the rug out from people after the fact Sad
Guy's arrogant and dosent care about the common man and the people that made him his money, thats for sure : /
Thx for the heads up on this man, here's hoping for a positive outcome for investors as this progresses

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
slap

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 07:05:00 PM

Well, something new is in progress for me Ivanov, another moneygrab crowdfunding for his Tokenomica. Yes, apparently he needs more funds, remarkably while it used to be on Waves' roadmap for a long time.
Mind you, mr Ivanov is sitting on 30k btc ico for waves and 120million for selling Vostok. Apart from all btc forks we can conclude he is worth around 500million$. He wabts more, and by not swapping NXT assets he gives the impression he wants it all.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 07:18:30 PM

you all post this on waves thread, i remember he also mentioned this there but were not tackled again for years. i'm a waves holder too, but things like this should have been addressed longtime ago before he does some more sidechains. NXT assets is actually hard to use for a newbie, so it deserves attention.

Well, something new is in progress for me Ivanov, another moneygrab crowdfunding for his Tokenomica. Yes, apparently he needs more funds, remarkably while it used to be on Waves' roadmap for a long time.
Mind you, mr Ivanov is sitting on 30k btc ico for waves and 120million for selling Vostok. Apart from all btc forks we can conclude he is worth around 500million$. He wabts more, and by not swapping NXT assets he gives the impression he wants it all.

no projects right now receives that much of funds from investors. its just crazy that he just kept it for himself.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
slap

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 07:32:35 PM

The management does not want to enclose details how ico funds is spent, nor how much of it is left.
Some funds were reserved for marketing, but the amount of marketing is laughable.
Just saying, draw your own conclusions.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: