LighningCashDev (OP)

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

AKA merlin.

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 03:35:34 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2019, 04:44:42 AM by LighningCashDev

deleted
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 04:04:09 AM

for some reason you have not answered in the old thread, and then made another one, but well I'm here to ask you this question.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5161816.msg53006500#msg53006500

you will not be caught on the spot. yesterday you wrote about a broken network in version 5 of the wallet, and that the correct version is 9... now I see again the application to the 5 version of the wallet.. again, you deleted your post, for each of your post have to do screenshots?

p.s. what I write is my personal opinion! someone on a broken network scored a large number of coins, plus more than a week almost every day obyavlyaetsya new version of the wallet (to synchronize the headers takes about 3-4 hours or more) from this I conclude that while the main number of users only and zanimaetsya transitions to new versions, a group of other people in an empty network engaged in mining with almost zero complexity... and now they just want to cash in on it, but you just look... it doesn't happen, pools refuse, exchanges refuse, you just kill the coin!

the developer proposed the transition to the 9 version of the wallet but some forces are very much resisting this!

this is what I see for the last day, and what is still the version, even if the github is different pages?

https://github.com/shadow-42/lightningcash-gold   ( https://discord.gg/3VyHrqe )

https://github.com/LightningCash-Gold-Developer/lightningcash-gold/releases/tag/v5.0.3.1
LighningCashDev (OP)

AKA merlin.

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 04:08:16 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2019, 04:45:03 AM by LighningCashDev

Deleted.
gold969

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 04:14:33 AM

LightningCash and LightningCash-Gold does not belong to me anymore.

I have stopped to support and develop those coins.

This thread is not the place to give explanations about those 2 coins.

your network will start from scratch, or you will continue the old blockchain and wallet.dat will be here to work?
LighningCashDev (OP)

AKA merlin.

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 04:16:44 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2019, 04:45:14 AM by LighningCashDev

deleted.
gold969

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 04:34:04 AM

I am starting a new coin, LightningCash-Classic, with a different logo, new genesis block, and different parameters.

There is a discord server somewhere for LightningCash-Gold / LightningCash and it is administered by an user called shadow42 .

Try to contact him or find his discord server if you want any explanations regarding those coins.

The new coin will have no premine and no percentage system of any kind in favor of the developer.

It will be released in 8 hours from now.

the coin is different, but the person remains the same, I will refrain more from communicating with you, and I will advise others... 300K of my coins from the old network and 3 months of mining on your whim now no one needs! if you don't like my posts here can start another thread on this forum, I am no longer going to write! it's just that here you can't remove me like you just did in discord.

Clyde BOT Today, at 11: 24
Your message was not delivered because you do not have shared servers with the recipient, or you have disabled private messages on such a shared server, or the recipient only accepts private messages from friends, or has blocked you.
LighningCashDev (OP)

AKA merlin.

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 04:36:26 AM

deleted
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: