Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:12:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free plays , 10$ per referred friend, captain rebates!!!!!!  (Read 134 times)
pleasureteam (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 207
Merit: 32

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 10:57:54 AM

Hey guys,

I know we are on a crypto forum but I want to share this wonderful opportunity with you guys. If you have a lot of friends and are familiar with sports betting than you can monetize this opportunity.

· weekly free play

When you bet 5$ weekly you are rewarded a free play the following week. Depending on your played amount your freeplay will be valid for larger jackpots

· Refer a friend

Receive a free play and up to 10$ for every friend that signs up with your RAF code

· Saturday free play

Every customer receives a weekly free play in the Saturday 7 pool horse racings

· Captain rebate

Are you a good punter and want an extra way to monetize your skills. Colossus gives a weekly captain rebate up to 10% of the entire value of your created syndicate pools (only filled pools count)

This are some great opportunities to monetize your sport betting skills.

I know we are on a crypto forum. This platform does not offer crypto and it does require a kyc procedure. I am a crypto believer and gambler myself. But this doesn't let me to join their platform. Where else in the world can you join in jackpots where you can turn 2€ into 1,000,000€

In my opinion it also has advantages.

· This platform is entirely regulated with UK gambling regulations
· This platform has a massive good reputation and has partnerships with some of the largest bookies in the world like Betfair.com
· Colossus has an entire insurance funds and is backed entirely for their offered jackpots.
· If you do not breach the terms and pass kyc they will never limit or freeze your account when you hit large win or even the 1,000,000€ jackpot.

So why don't you give it a shot.

Just go to https://www.colossusbets.com and sign up. Use RAFHODLER code during your signup and you will be rewarded with a free play.
After that you can join or create syndicate pools and start to monetize your sport betting skills
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: