Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:52:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want start a social network but somethings holding me back  (Read 625 times)
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 01:53:27 PM

In today's marketplace, there is a need for a better social media network one that can work with more privacy and control for the users while at the same time introducing innovations coming from the blockchain and cryptocurrency. I am wishing OP all the luck he needs and hope that he can be able to get team members who share the same ideals and energy for the project. We need more transformation on the field and we need more projects that offers something new for the people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
the01crow

Activity: 147
Merit: 38

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 01:27:45 PM

In steemit, you can create trybe, basically a social media content (your orientation on what kind of topics,) in addition to being able to create a token, listed on the exchange engine steem platform, you do not need to program, you just need to pay and is not an absurd amount of money for the 2 things, platform+token.
Bightening

Activity: 66
Merit: 18

I literally do byte.

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:37:04 PM

I just want to pop in to say this thread was helpful. I do have same challenge. Knowing to program is definitely the only option if you want to build something special and different.
But there’s always a start. I see posts suggesting you don’t necessarily need to program, but I don’t think so. I don’t know how to program, and have these crazy ideas that’s just on paper and then I checked online to find out some of the top successful app/technology products and they all had founders who knew how to code or were familiar with codes.
So I’m doing a bit of code learning myself online. But i think I’ll learn faster if I practiced by working with some local developer/programmer on my idea.
So, I’m going to suggest you do so yourself.

I hope there are days when your coffee tastes like magic, your playlist makes you dance, strangers make you smile, and the nightsky touches your soul.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: