Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:33:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bankcoin Reserve - transparency using blockchain technology  (Read 5672 times)
Evgen2013

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 09:58:20 AM

The fact that the coin will have a stable price is rather a plus in such a market. And can attract more people and businessmen to blockchain technology. That's my opinion.

now many are looking for a reliable means of payment. bitcoin has a huge volatility and therefore many now refuse it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bankcoin Reserve (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 10:07:39 AM

How does the Bankcoin Reserve platform function?

Bankcoin Reserve is the first digital platform that provides a stable, accumulating income. Thanks to the stable financial standing of Bankcoin Reserve it will prove to be attractive to those who need a more predictable market allowing for more reliable projections and planning.

Reliable investments and the opportunity to make a steadily growing income in an ever-changing and progressing modern world is rare and very hard to find on the current market. Growth and development of the modern technologies is becoming so fast it’s almost impossible to navigate the digital market of investment opportunities unless you are a full-time professional trader.

The Bankcoin Reserve project is one of the unique solutions on the modern financial market that combines the above features and offers its investors the opportunity to earn a guaranteed income in digital assets and funds regardless of the initial investment.

🔺 Want to find out more about Bankcoin Reserve?
➡️ Visit our website at https://bankcoinreserve.io today!

tutiatnasari

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 10:21:18 AM

The fact that you claim the status of the state blockchain is really cool. I mean that the project will be able to change the situation on the market globally.

It's too early to say. You will need thousands of partners who will accept these coins. so the team has a lot of work ahead of them.
lopez84

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 10:52:51 AM

BCR first coin listing according to Telegram chat - https://ccx.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038896854-BCR-WILL-BE-LISTED-

That's great. The fact that the project is becoming more popular every day. But it would be much more important to know about the partners with whom the team is negotiating.

The project is now developing quite rapidly and I am glad that I will have the opportunity to buy coins in the near future.
ValerkaSheyn

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 11:15:03 AM

What about listing on exchanges? Will it be listing on conventional crypto exchanges or something else ?
tutiatnasari

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 11:35:53 AM

The fact that you claim the status of the state blockchain is really cool. I mean that the project will be able to change the situation on the market globally.

I read that in Australia the project already has partners who will accept these coins as a means of payment. I think this is a good start.
Jo-Kiwi

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 12:43:46 PM

If you look it up on google, you will see all the stories about their partners. A lot are based in Australia, but they also have partners in America and all over Asia. Even real estates in Asia are accepting Bankcoin. I’ve also heard that a Mercedes dealership in Australia is accepting Bankcoin. This has me wondering if this is the first coin in the world that has monetary value before going on the crypto exchanges?
Bankcoin Reserve (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 07:59:59 AM

«Blockchain Prophecy»

Did you know that blockchain technology is a unique gateway allowing us to shift from the current debt-and-interest-based economic system to a model that creates wealth from receiving and selling assets?

This is exactly what our book, «Blockchain Prophecy», is about. It talks in detail about the principles and basics of the Bankcoin Reserve patents as well as their application in the real world. The book also looks into the eight patents registered with the World Intellectual Property Organization that help provide both financial and human security.

Besides, «Blockchain Prophecy» lays out the plan for a unique wealth accumulation instrument that suits both corporate and private individuals. The book provides deep insight into the practice of Islamic banking, and provides the Sharia-compliant financial models. This is brought about thanks to the patented Sharia-compliant Islamic banking innovation.

➡️ The book is available on Amazon.com: https://www.amazon.com.au/Blockchain-Prophecy-Gary-Gabriel-McAlister/dp/0648173704

Bankcoin Reserve (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 08:15:23 AM

What about listing on exchanges? Will it be listing on conventional crypto exchanges or something else ?
Thanks for your question! Of course we are planning a listing. We will talk about this in the near future. follow the news
randomnewby

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 09:58:21 AM

I’ve also heard that a Mercedes dealership in Australia is accepting Bankcoin. This has me wondering if this is the first coin in the world that has monetary value before going on the crypto exchanges?

Have you got a link to confirm Mercedes? That would build great confidence in buyers knowing Mercedes are on board.
niceshotpubg

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 11:05:21 AM

Bankcoin Reserve is the first digital platform that provides a stable, accumulating income. Thanks to the stable financial standing of Bankcoin Reserve it will prove to be attractive to those who need a more predictable market allowing for more reliable projections and planning.

Reliable investments and the opportunity to make a steadily growing income in an ever-changing and progressing modern world is rare and very hard to find on the current market. Growth and development of the modern technologies is becoming so fast it’s almost impossible to navigate the digital market of investment opportunities unless you are a full-time professional trader.

The Bankcoin Reserve project is one of the unique solutions on the modern financial market that combines the above features and offers its investors the opportunity to earn a guaranteed income in digital assets and funds regardless of the initial investment.

https://i9.wampi.ru/2019/11/28/imaged6ad2157c39c770e.md.png

Yes, it looks like a unique solution for generating passive income.
I will be happy to use this opportunity for me as soon as it is launched.
Ekeleben

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 11:33:06 AM

I see some transactions in the Explorer. What does that mean? are you just testing the network ?
twin2rbo

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 11:57:53 AM

If you look it up on google, you will see all the stories about their partners. A lot are based in Australia, but they also have partners in America and all over Asia. Even real estates in Asia are accepting Bankcoin. I’ve also heard that a Mercedes dealership in Australia is accepting Bankcoin. This has me wondering if this is the first coin in the world that has monetary value before going on the crypto exchanges?

wow I'm impressed. I didn’t even know that the project was developing so rapidly and it would be necessary to read about it in more detail.
johnnybgoode

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 12:29:19 PM

will you need to obtain a license in each country ? Are you going to comply with the laws of each country?
niceshotpubg

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 01:02:00 PM

How is the project going to cooperate with banks? And which banks are you negotiating with at the moment?
johnnybgoode

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 01:25:30 PM

what will business need to do to accept coins as a means of payment ?
And where in the future will users be able to buy these coins ?
niceshotpubg

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 01:48:42 PM

If the team is able to build a new means of payment, it simply will not make sense to sell these coins on exchanges and especially since it will be possible to receive passive income.
jrpadoka

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 02:12:36 PM

https://i9.wampi.ru/2019/11/28/imaged6ad2157c39c770e.md.png

in such a market the team is building a stable coin with passive income and I have to say that it will be very popular in the bear market.
foomunewslet

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 02:34:22 PM

The fact that the coin will have low volatility is very important. But at the same time, investors are interested in multiplying their capital several times.

many investors are still looking for stability and I am one of them. It is very important for me to get a stable income.
niceshotpubg

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 02:56:21 PM

If there are many partners who will accept this as a means of payment, then essentially crypto exchange will not be so important.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: