Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:32:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bankcoin Reserve - transparency using blockchain technology  (Read 5672 times)
flexrendpecress

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 05:50:37 PM

Now the project is developing very rapidly and every day they connect more and more partners. Now you need to take part in various kinds of blockchain events. this will help to develop the project faster.

I would like to see announcements from the team about this and then it will be possible to draw conclusions regarding the development of this project.

It is good to hear about getting more partners on board but we don't know what kind of partnership they have here with those companies? But since the project is really equipped with technical foundation, I guess this is much much better than those empty platforms who are capitalizing with pump and dump strategies.

I think they need as many partners as possible who will accept this coin as a means of payment. Then the project will become the most popular I think.

Yes, the project continues to develop rapidly and it will be very important to see mobile wallets.
To make them comfortable and safe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bankcoin Reserve (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 09:30:20 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2019, 09:26:29 AM by Bankcoin Reserve

What does the Bankcoin Reserve cumulative profit system represent?

One of the main tasks during the development of Bankcoin Reserve Coin was to create a system that would alleviate the main problems of central banking that often lead to the loss of national sovereignty. This, however, is not the only accomplishment.

Bankcoin Reserve Coin has a unique ability of generating up to 10% of the principal amount of coins stored in a user’s personal digital wallet. For example, storing 1000 BCR currently worth 1.557 million dollars US for 12 months will grant another 100 coins worth 1.5125 million dollars US (by the current price of gold). What you may perceive as an interest gain, is, in fact, digital commodity gain. In the US and Australia this is a registered and established classification, mandated by the tax authorities of the two countries.

🔺 To learn more about the Bankcoin Reserve cumulative profit system – see our website at https://bankcoinreserve.io

xijiahan5

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 01:27:33 PM

Why is Bankcoin Reserve Coin so appealing to banks, financial institutions and insurance companies?

Bankcoin Reserve Coin – is a high value, low volume instrument that allows solving issues with moving large assets or commodities in a quick and affordable manner. For example, one million BRC, currently valued at 1.557 billion dollars US, can be moved from country to country in just a few seconds – for a network fee of just 52 cents.

Besides, Bankcoin Reserve uses the Proof-of-Stake (PoS) consensus algorithm that allows the Bankcoin Reserve Blockchain network to reach distributed consensus. In Proof-of-Stake cryptocurrencies blocks are created by choosing from various combinations of random selection depending on the size and age of users’ stakes. This is different from the Proof-of-Work (PoW) algorithm, used in bitcoin, where heavy computational tasks are done in order to create new blocks and verify transactions on the blockchain.

🔺 For more information about the Bankcoin Reserve project, please visit https://bankcoinreserve.io!

https://i8.wampi.ru/2019/12/20/imagefc46b3d0c92f209f.md.png

It will be just a great investment for both banks and ordinary users.
I personally consider this coin for passive income.
Yl768

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 02:07:02 PM

Tell me in what events the team will take part ?
ragilpsht

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 02:47:25 PM

where to read about all the partners who are willing to accept this coin as a means of payment now. That would be very important to me.
And what are your plans for the future?
kinstler8

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 03:41:35 PM

Interesting project and interesting team. You have patents and your own book. as for me it's all very attractive.
bolriouflukil

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 04:32:51 PM

Please tell me what your patents mean and where can I read more about it ?
In fact I haven't seen similar projects on this forum and I find it all very interesting.

The site has all the necessary information about 9 patents.
You can read all the information. In the long term, such a blockchain can be used at the state level.

as I understand at the moment there are no preliminary agreements that could be announced. But in any case the fact that the team has a patented technology is a huge plus.

I agree with you and this project will be really in demand.
So I'm waiting for news regarding the development of this project.
At the moment, I continue to monitor how this project works and develops.
patternjim

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 05:19:17 PM

please tell me do you already cooperate in any way with the banking sector ? It would be very important for me to understand all this.
I will continue to monitor how this project works and develops.
Wangenji

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 06:12:13 PM

Do I understand correctly that you are going to develop your own blockchain?
For me it would be very important as projects that have their own blockchain are in the top.
batitonda

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 06:58:22 PM

have you developed your own blockchain ?
what will be the fees and where to read more about the technical characteristics ?

the Explorer is already working and you can make test transactions and see how it works. I mean, you can see transaction rates and fees.

in fact, this is already a working project and I really like it. I think I can support the team and this project .
I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops.
Yl768

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 07:42:26 PM

Where can I see the project roadmap ? I just would like to understand how the project will develop and when we will be able to see mobile wallets ?
bolriouflukil

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 08:24:53 PM

Why is Bankcoin Reserve Coin so appealing to banks, financial institutions and insurance companies?

Bankcoin Reserve Coin – is a high value, low volume instrument that allows solving issues with moving large assets or commodities in a quick and affordable manner. For example, one million BRC, currently valued at 1.557 billion dollars US, can be moved from country to country in just a few seconds – for a network fee of just 52 cents.

Besides, Bankcoin Reserve uses the Proof-of-Stake (PoS) consensus algorithm that allows the Bankcoin Reserve Blockchain network to reach distributed consensus. In Proof-of-Stake cryptocurrencies blocks are created by choosing from various combinations of random selection depending on the size and age of users’ stakes. This is different from the Proof-of-Work (PoW) algorithm, used in bitcoin, where heavy computational tasks are done in order to create new blocks and verify transactions on the blockchain.

🔺 For more information about the Bankcoin Reserve project, please visit https://bankcoinreserve.io!

This will be a really new technology on the market. In fact, this will move the entire blockchain market forward. Since now investors want to see something more stable in this market.
Bankcoin Reserve (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 11:56:22 PM

what will be the fees and where to read more about the technical characteristics ?
Yes that's right. BCR has its own native blockchain.
More info https://bankcoinreserve.io

Please tell me when mobile wallets will be launched ?
And are there plans to do biometric authentication in the wallet ?
When our tech has finished, early next year.
ragilpsht

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 03:20:03 PM

What does the Bankcoin Reserve cumulative profit system represent?

One of the main tasks during the development of Bankcoin Reserve Coin was to create a system that would alleviate the main problems of central banking that often lead to the loss of national sovereignty. This, however, is not the only accomplishment.

Bankcoin Reserve Coin has a unique ability of generating up to 10% of the principal amount of coins stored in a user’s personal digital wallet. For example, storing 1000 BCR currently worth 1.557 billion dollars US for 12 months will grant another 100 coins worth 1.5125 million dollars US (by the current price of gold). What you may perceive as an interest gain, is, in fact, digital commodity gain. In the US and Australia this is a registered and established classification, mandated by the tax authorities of the two countries.

🔺 To learn more about the Bankcoin Reserve cumulative profit system – see our website at https://bankcoinreserve.io

https://i9.wampi.ru/2019/12/21/image01233a99b7a3ffa4.md.png

This will be a good opportunity to receive passive income for both business and ordinary users.
And also it will be convenient to use for international transactions so that the project has a great future.
patternjim

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 03:59:03 PM

in fact at the moment investors are looking for something stable and as for me it is a good investment for the long term.
since it will be possible to receive 10% per annum without any risks.
ZDR_42all

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 04:45:00 PM

the Explorer is already working and you can make test transactions and see how it works. I mean, you can see transaction rates and fees.

now it is a fully working project and I like how everything works and develops.
What the team offers for us it will be really in demand in this market.
ragilpsht

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 05:28:23 PM

Now I like how the project works and develops and I am sure that it has a great future as many people will want to use it as a means of payment.
bolriouflukil

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 06:24:25 PM

Cheap transactions can save millions of dollars for large corporations such as Microsoft and other large businesses .
All this will be really demanded and I am sure of it.
golfbahandsil

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 07:11:15 PM

with a large capitalization of this coin, the us dollar may be weakened.
So not everyone will like the use of gold )
But I think the team was right to choose gold.
manuel2012

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 08:05:55 PM

Now for me the opportunity to receive passive income will be the main motivation.
I have already bought some coins and now I will wait for the opportunity to get passive income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: