Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:49:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bankcoin Reserve - transparency using blockchain technology  (Read 5672 times)
lithium27february

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 11:25:04 AM

What are your plans for IEO ?
It's the only way to get a soft cap right now. Since the whole situation in the market looks pretty sad.

Nevertheless, given the receipt of 10% per annum, I think the demand will be huge.
So next I'm going to watch how it all develops.

Now only available wallet for Windows and the purchase of coins is not available. So it remains only to follow the news in order to buy coins.
But the fact that the team has so many patents is impressive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teghighnensgryg

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 01:07:58 PM

Hello. Please tell me at the moment, the wallet is only for Windows ? When is the launch planned for Android and IOS ?

Hello. Yes, only Windows wallet available

In fact, you need to download the wallet and buy coins . This is all you need to get passive income . Am I right ?
Bankcoin Reserve (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 02:48:24 PM

FAQ: frequently asked questions about the project

Today we would like to answer the three most important and frequently asked questions. We appreciate our investors and all people interested in the development of the project. That is why we create an open and transparent system of interaction with you. And we would like you to know everything about the project and its development.

📍 Why is Bankcoin Reserve different to other cryptocurrencies?

What makes it​ different from all other cryptocurrencies is that its value is derived from the tethering of the Bankcoin Reserve Coin to the ceiling market price of one troy ounce of gold over the previous month. That price becomes the floor price of the coin for the next month. The Bankcoin Reserve Coin is a market price ‘taker’ not a market price ‘maker’ meaning the gold price determines the price of the coin. The Bankcoin Reserve current price is published on the Homepage of the Bankcoin Reserve website.

📍 Does the Bankcoin Reserve Coin mint new discoveries?

The ​Bankcoin Reserve Coin​ also has the unique ability to mint up to 10% of the principal amount held in its proprietary digital wallet. For example, holding 1,000 ​Bankcoin Reserve Coins​ with a total value of USD 1.375 million, at its current price. for twelve months will result in a balance of 1,100 coins with a value of USD 1.5125 million, assuming the price of gold had not increased from its current price, otherwise the holding will reflect the appropriate increase.

📍 What type of mining mechanism does Bankcoin Reserve use?

Bankcoin Reserve uses a Proof-of-Stake (PoS) algorithm by which the Bankcoin Reserve Blockchain​ network aims to achieve ​distributed consensus​. In a proof-of-stake based cryptocurrency like the ​Bankcoin Reserve Coin​, the creation of the next block is chosen via various combinations of random selection, quantity or age of the coins being held, also known as the stake. In contrast, the algorithm of ​proof-of-work​ based cryptocurrencies, such as ​Bitcoin​, uses computationally intensive puzzles to validate transactions and create new blocks.

➡️ https://bankcoinreserve.io/faq/

luffluff

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 03:50:04 PM

Do you have an account on github ? And also I wonder if your codes will be audited by an independent company.
This is also very important.

of course audits will be a huge plus.
But the most important thing is to be able to earn income. And I think the project is more global and it will be able to replace the banking sector in the future.
bikash2016

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 04:19:41 PM

The patents that the team has now really impress me and I am sure that it will be very convenient to use as a means of payment . But for this you will need a mobile wallet.
ConstanceAdela

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 04:38:49 PM

BCR Patented Technologies

Bankcoin is unique due to its ability to cater to any, and all, sectors. BCR patents (a total of 9), explain Bankcoin’s vast capabilities to change and improve the financial system, when dealing with transactions, flow of funds, security holdings, interests and much more. The ethical uses for Bankcoin are endless.

The developers have identified nine innovations in this technology and protected each of them with patents:

- Innovation For Banks, Financial Institutions & Monetary Funds
- Innovation For Assets & Commodities
- Innovation For Internal Cryptocurrency Blockchain
- Innovation For Insurance & Underwriters
- Innovation For Governments
- Innovation For Islamic Banking.

BCR Patented Technologies Offering Bankcoin Reserve (BCR) is on a mission to change the perception surrounding cryptocurrencies and also reimagining money as a financial instrument.

https://i8.wampi.ru/2019/11/12/image.md.png

This is insanely important for users. Since it increases the degree of confidence in the project. I think it will be really cool. I will continue to monitor the development of the project.
ciltibenche

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 04:53:41 PM

Do I understand correctly that users will be able to run nodes and earn income for it ?
Or how it will work in practice. I'd like to understand that.

as I understand it will not need any nodes and each user will be able to receive passive income.
Perhaps in the future we will see some new means of payment that will be used every day.

Just keep your wallet open and it allows you to receive a reward of 10% per annum.
This will be very beneficial for everyone and especially for people in Europe and other countries where interest rates in banks are very low.

The banking sector is going through hard times and that is why the project has great chances for development. And chances to win the competition
ConstanceAdela

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 05:11:20 PM

Hello. Please tell me at the moment, the wallet is only for Windows ? When is the launch planned for Android and IOS ?

Me here is, too, interested in this question. And also I would like to see the roadmap of the project.
I think you need to update the site.

The project is only at the initial stages of development and it needs to be understood. So now we are just waiting for the development and will follow the news from the team.
ciltibenche

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 05:28:54 PM

Please tell me how long it will take for me to start receiving passive income?
and when do you plan on listing on exchanges ?
ConstanceAdela

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 05:47:33 PM

Innovation for banking

The Bankcoin Reserve Coin was not created to compete with banks. This new product, amid countless uses, allows banks to adapt to and incorporate Bankcoin Reserve innovations via licensing agreements.

Want to learn more about our project? Watch the video now!

https://youtu.be/CylIdWnPCRo

https://i8.wampi.ru/2019/11/13/image3190c95c1507c685.md.png

Excellent presentation. I of course was surprised that video lasts 25 minutes, but includes I received maximum information and this very it is important.
Bankcoin Reserve (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 11:09:30 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2019, 03:23:16 AM by mprep

Please tell me how long it will take for me to start receiving passive income?
and when do you plan on listing on exchanges ?
Mining rewards occur at random times throughout the month at different amounts. Mining  is an organic process and there are many factors to contribute to the outcome such as coin age, wallet uptime etc.
In the near future we will talk about this. follow the news

In fact, you need to download the wallet and buy coins . This is all you need to get passive income . Am I right ?
yes
ciltibenche

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 12:48:59 PM

Innovation for banking

The Bankcoin Reserve Coin was not created to compete with banks. This new product, amid countless uses, allows banks to adapt to and incorporate Bankcoin Reserve innovations via licensing agreements.

Want to learn more about our project? Watch the video now!

https://youtu.be/CylIdWnPCRo

https://i8.wampi.ru/2019/11/13/image3190c95c1507c685.md.png

Excellent presentation. I of course was surprised that video lasts 25 minutes, but includes I received maximum information and this very it is important.

it is too early to draw any conclusions. We essentially see nothing but a running wallet at the moment.
But the concept itself looks just fine.
Bankcoin Reserve (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 12:53:43 PM

Money has constantly been evolving over time!

▫️ It started with tally sticks, graduated to gold and silver coins and then the world saw the advent of paper currency. With paper currency, we saw a further evolution of money which went from asset backed i.e. gold backed to Fiat currency and it has continued to evolve ever since. From paper currency, we have seen the dawn of digital currency which started with online banking; that is to say Technology based exchange which forged a pathway to the creation of cryptocurrencies.

▫️ This sudden outburst of digital currencies led to the issue of thousands of digital currencies being created without any utilisation pathway!

▫️ Bankcoin Reserve was created with the idea of having real world utilisation of its coins. What makes the “Bankcoin Reserve (BCR)” unique is the capability for it to provide secondary mining of up to 10% per annum and is the only digital currency to hold nine (9) patents. “Bankcoin Reserve (BCR)” community sets its pricing mechanism based on the latest high value of gold attained!

➡️ https://bankcoinreserve.io

ConstanceAdela

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 01:05:54 PM

Do you have an account on github ? And also I wonder if your codes will be audited by an independent company.
This is also very important.

of course audits will be a huge plus.
But the most important thing is to be able to earn income. And I think the project is more global and it will be able to replace the banking sector in the future.

It's not going to happen in the next couple of years, but what the team is offering to users is really cool.
10% per annum will be really cool.
kiediforni

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 01:24:58 PM

The banking sector is going through hard times and that is why the project has great chances for development. And chances to win the competition

cryptocurrencies will replace the banking sector and this is a fact. China has already made some interesting statements about this. And the project can become a pioneer in this direction.
luffluff

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 01:44:11 PM

and when will I be able to buy coins and when will I be able to receive passive income ?
kiediforni

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 02:03:27 PM

Me here is, too, interested in this question. And also I would like to see the roadmap of the project.
I think you need to update the site.

The project is only at the initial stages of development and it needs to be understood. So now we are just waiting for the development and will follow the news from the team.

I also like how the project is developing now and what results the team shows.
so the project has a huge future and I am sure of it
ConstanceAdela

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 02:18:11 PM

If you are going to mint 10% coins every year. How are you going to fight inflation ? I would also like to understand this.

If the price of the token is tied to gold, then there is no need to talk about inflation. It will be more reliable than the us dollar.

I agree with you. In our world, it is better to use gold for this. And in this case, you can protect your money.

I also liked the fact that there is a binding to gold. Judging by the latest news from China and Russia for the dollar will soon be hard times.
ciltibenche

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 02:32:27 PM

The patents that the team has now really impress me and I am sure that it will be very convenient to use as a means of payment . But for this you will need a mobile wallet.

I think that in the future we will see mobile wallets as well as wallets for Mac and Linux.
The project should scale as much as possible.
MAlenasuper

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 02:47:17 PM

Are there any publications about the project in the media ? For me it would be as interesting as possible. As well as reports from blockchain events.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: