Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:19:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bankcoin Reserve - transparency using blockchain technology  (Read 5672 times)
luffluff

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 03:01:59 PM

Please tell me how long it will take for me to start receiving passive income?
and when do you plan on listing on exchanges ?
in any case, the cryptocurrency market is going through hard times and therefore it will be necessary to provide a listing on one of the popular exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kiediforni

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 03:15:34 PM

To receive passive income you basically just need to download the wallet and buy coins.
randomnewby

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 07:21:55 AM

Any ETA on exchange listing?? People want to buy   Huh
Jo-Kiwi

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 09:30:55 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2019, 09:54:16 AM by Jo-Kiwi

You an purchase coins now for $1000USD from this e mail address: info@bankcoinreserve.io
The coins will be on numerous stock markets In December. They will be doing a massive advertising deal with all the stock markets and offering up coins for Pre Sale before going on stock markets. Buy up big if you can because if you buy now or on pre sale, you will make a good profit. The more people that buy Bankcoin reserve when listed, will drive the price up. Remember that the price will never drop below gold price.
bikash2016

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 09:55:16 AM

Money has constantly been evolving over time!
I hope that the team will be able to create something really useful for ordinary people. In this case, it will be most in demand.
The very idea of a means of payment is close to me.
randomnewby

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 10:10:18 AM

You an purchase coins now for $1000USD from this e mail address: info@bankcoinreserve.io
The coins will be on numerous stock markets In December. They will be doing a massive advertising deal with all the stock markets and offering up coins for Pre Sale before going on stock markets. Buy up big if you can because if you buy now or on pre sale, you will make a good profit. The more people that buy Bankcoin reserve when listed, will drive the price up. Remember that the price will never drop below gold price.

My due diligence prevents me from taking up an offer like that without being on an exchange first......They were originally at $1375 now they're at $1555 - why a $1000? lol

Even sold at original cost the buyer still makes a profit. Doesn't add up   Undecided

Seems whoever you are just made an alt account to make this post  Huh Roll Eyes

ConstanceAdela

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 10:18:46 AM

Are there any publications about the project in the media ? For me it would be as interesting as possible. As well as reports from blockchain events.

We will wait for more news about this.
and now I really like how this project is developing. The fact that they have 9 patents is impressive.
Jo-Kiwi

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 10:40:12 AM

My due diligence prevents me from taking up an offer like that without being on an exchange first......They were originally at $1375 now they're at $1555 - why a $1000? lol

Even sold at original cost the buyer still makes a profit. Doesn't add up   Undecided

Seems whoever you are just made an alt account to make this post  Huh Roll Eyes

Yes I did make up an account recently so I can watch the interest with this coin. I e mailed that address and purchased my coins after downloading the wallet. 4 days in and my coins have started mining. It’s quite exciting. I purchased my coins for $1000USD. That’s a  $555 profit before it hits stock market. Completely understand if you want to wait till coins are on the stock markets. I’m just greedy and want to get in early.
kiediforni

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 10:44:03 AM

in any case, the cryptocurrency market is going through hard times and therefore it will be necessary to provide a listing on one of the popular exchanges.

Hundreds of thousands of dollars will be needed to list on binance. So not every team can afford it in the initial stages. But I will wait for announcements on this occasion.
bikash2016

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 11:04:48 AM

To receive passive income you basically just need to download the wallet and buy coins.

But as I understand now there is no opportunity to buy coins.
I'm waiting for the official sales rounds to begin. And I would also like to see the roadmap of the project.
MAlenasuper

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 11:28:39 AM

The patents that the team has now really impress me and I am sure that it will be very convenient to use as a means of payment . But for this you will need a mobile wallet.

I think that in the future we will see mobile wallets as well as wallets for Mac and Linux.
The project should scale as much as possible.

And it would also be interesting to see that the codes have been audited. That is to understand that wallets are as secure as possible and as I understand we will be able to see this in the future.
Bankcoin Reserve (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 11:32:56 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2019, 03:23:56 AM by mprep

Buy, hold, and mine up to 10% per annum!

Bankcoin does not buy low and sell high when the market embraces volatility. Bankcoin is the complete opposite.

Buy, hold, and mine up to 10% per annum by participating in the network. Sell what you mine at a stable price with upside growth potential and minimal downside risk. Two sets of gains include secondary mining up to 10% per annum, and the possibility of the gold price increasing.

The Bankcoin Reserve Coin  is the only product available that is asset or commodity based, having a secondary mining Blockchain innovation protected by its patents!

➡️ Interesting? Download our White Paper: https://bankcoinreserve.io/whitepaper

Any ETA on exchange listing?? People want to buy   Huh
Now tokens can be bought from the team. Write your details in the email info@bankcoinreserve.io
luffluff

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 11:51:14 AM

You need to keep them running 24/7 ? In order to earn income ?
MAlenasuper

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 12:09:52 PM

Do you have an account on github ? And also I wonder if your codes will be audited by an independent company.
This is also very important.

of course audits will be a huge plus.
But the most important thing is to be able to earn income. And I think the project is more global and it will be able to replace the banking sector in the future.

It's not going to happen in the next couple of years, but what the team is offering to users is really cool.
10% per annum will be really cool.

The fact that they offer this opportunity to receive passive income it will be cool. And as I understand it, it will not be subject to inflation. Since the coins will be tied to gold.
ciltibenche

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 12:24:29 PM

Please tell me where I can see your patents ? It would be the most interesting for everyone . And read more about it.
ConstanceAdela

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 12:41:21 PM

Are there any publications about the project in the media ? For me it would be as interesting as possible. As well as reports from blockchain events.

I am also waiting for these events. And even more I am waiting for the opportunity to buy tokens now.
kiediforni

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 12:56:36 PM

Hello. Please tell me at the moment, the wallet is only for Windows ? When is the launch planned for Android and IOS ?

Hello. Yes, only Windows wallet available

and when will I be able to buy coins and when will I be able to receive passive income ?

Look at the site there is all the information regarding the purchase of tokens. I will continue to monitor the growth of the project.
Jo-Kiwi

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 12:59:05 PM

Please tell me where I can see your patents ? It would be the most interesting for everyone . And read more about it.
Check out the Patents here: www.bankcoinreserve.io
randomnewby

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 02:42:06 AM

Even sold at original cost the buyer still makes a profit. Doesn't add up   Undecided

Seems whoever you are just made an alt account to make this post  Huh Roll Eyes

Yes I did make up an account recently so I can watch the interest with this coin. I e mailed that address and purchased my coins after downloading the wallet. 4 days in and my coins have started mining. It’s quite exciting. I purchased my coins for $1000USD. That’s a  $555 profit before it hits stock market. Completely understand if you want to wait till coins are on the stock markets. I’m just greedy and want to get in early.

That is great that you are taking interest in this project. I just didn't understand the logic behind the discounted price also the comment regarding price being driven up by people purchasing. The price is based off the 'ceiling market price of one troy ounce of gold over'.  Are you implying that if enough people buy this coin the price of gold will go up  Huh Huh
Jo-Kiwi

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 02:51:46 AM

The price of the coin will go up. It can only go up but can’t  go below gold. The price of the coin goes on supply and demand. The more people that buy, the higher the price goes. Also if the gold price goes up, so does the coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: