Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:14:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bankcoin Reserve - transparency using blockchain technology  (Read 5672 times)
ciltibenche

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 10:47:27 AM

That is great that you are taking interest in this project. I just didn't understand the logic behind the discounted price also the comment regarding price being driven up by people purchasing. The price is based off the 'ceiling market price of one troy ounce of gold over'.  Are you implying that if enough people buy this coin the price of gold will go up  Huh Huh

I do not think that this can affect the price of gold. Since the cryptocurrency market is negligible compared to the stock market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bikash2016

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 05:11:09 PM

The price of the coin will go up. It can only go up but can’t  go below gold. The price of the coin goes on supply and demand. The more people that buy, the higher the price goes. Also if the gold price goes up, so does the coin.

You don't understand. the price of the coin will also not grow if the price of gold does not grow. But you can get 10% per annum. And passive income is the main motivation.
ConstanceAdela

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 05:34:33 PM

Appreciate your insight Jo-Kiwi. I will follow the project closely.

I was also interested in this project and I liked that the wallets are already available. I will definitely take part in this and receive income.
MAlenasuper

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 05:57:42 PM

I liked that the team has a lot of patents already. I at least see a real development and it will be cool.
kiediforni

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 06:21:14 PM

Please tell me where I can see your patents ? It would be the most interesting for everyone . And read more about it.

The site has all the information about it. And you can have it now. I will continue to monitor the growth and implementation of the project. I think that the prospects will be huge.
ciltibenche

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 06:42:36 PM

Any ETA on exchange listing?? People want to buy   Huh

Now tokens can be bought from the team. Write your details in the email info@bankcoinreserve.io

I wrote to you in the mail.
I am most interested in buying tokens at the most favorable prices.
ConstanceAdela

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:03:23 PM

Money has constantly been evolving over time!

▫️ It started with tally sticks, graduated to gold and silver coins and then the world saw the advent of paper currency. With paper currency, we saw a further evolution of money which went from asset backed i.e. gold backed to Fiat currency and it has continued to evolve ever since. From paper currency, we have seen the dawn of digital currency which started with online banking; that is to say Technology based exchange which forged a pathway to the creation of cryptocurrencies.

▫️ This sudden outburst of digital currencies led to the issue of thousands of digital currencies being created without any utilisation pathway!

▫️ Bankcoin Reserve was created with the idea of having real world utilisation of its coins. What makes the “Bankcoin Reserve (BCR)” unique is the capability for it to provide secondary mining of up to 10% per annum and is the only digital currency to hold nine (9) patents. “Bankcoin Reserve (BCR)” community sets its pricing mechanism based on the latest high value of gold attained!

➡️ https://bankcoinreserve.io

https://i9.wampi.ru/2019/11/15/image5669406b508682a3.md.png

If the team fulfills all its promises it will be a really popular coin that will help people become richer. So the team is doing the right thing.
ciltibenche

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:21:38 PM

Do you have an account on github ? And also I wonder if your codes will be audited by an independent company.
This is also very important.

of course audits will be a huge plus.
But the most important thing is to be able to earn income. And I think the project is more global and it will be able to replace the banking sector in the future.

It's not going to happen in the next couple of years, but what the team is offering to users is really cool.
10% per annum will be really cool.

This is the main motivation for buying coins.
Since the price of the token can not be higher than the price of gold.
This is to some extent a stablecoin with passive income.
ConstanceAdela

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:43:16 PM

The banking sector is going through hard times and that is why the project has great chances for development. And chances to win the competition

cryptocurrencies will replace the banking sector and this is a fact. China has already made some interesting statements about this. And the project can become a pioneer in this direction.

Yes, China will promote blockchain projects. But it's more to do with the us dollar. I mean, China wants to destroy the us dollar.
ciltibenche

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 08:00:23 PM

Hello. Please tell me at the moment, the wallet is only for Windows ? When is the launch planned for Android and IOS ?

Hello. Yes, only Windows wallet available

and when will I be able to buy coins and when will I be able to receive passive income ?

You can write to the mail command, and download a wallet on your PC.
Now you can buy coins at the most favorable prices.
Bankcoin Reserve (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 11:47:01 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2019, 03:24:25 AM by mprep

Please tell me where I can see your patents ? It would be the most interesting for everyone . And read more about it.
Pls look https://bankcoinreserve.io/patents

How Financial Institutions Can Benefit From Bankcoin Reserve

As you may know, Bankcoin Reserve was created with the idea of having real world utilisation of its coins. Today we would like to touch upon the exact ways the BCR coin can be used by banks, financial institutions and monetary funds. And by the way, BCR is the only digital currency to employ 9 patent-protected monetary innovations which establish its intrinsic value in the digital economy.

So how exactly can our project be beneficial to the financial services sector?

Innovation For Banks, Financial Institutions and Monetary Funds.
Bankcoin is geared towards banks and financial institutions. Bankcoin is a high value/low volume proposition; exactly what banks, financial institutions, insurance, and monetary funds require. Here’s an example: Bankcoin makes it easy to transfer $100 000 000 from one country to another in just a few seconds; the commission fee for such operation will not exceed $5.

Therefore, the amount of BCR transacted is not an issue. Bankcoin provides governments, banks, family offices, and high-net-worth individuals a quick and viable method to transfer funds from country to country with minimal cost.

randomnewby

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 11:30:43 PM

How long will it take to launch a mobile wallet ?
I would like to understand how quickly the project will develop.

Due to launch mid next year (2020) according to Telegram main chat - https://t.me/bankcoinreserve

Bankcoin Reserve (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 07:34:28 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2019, 03:24:44 AM by mprep

FAQ: popular questions about the project

We continue releasing answers to frequently asked questions about the project. We want you to know everything you need about Bankcoin Reserve, that’s why we are ready to answer every question about the project. We believe transparency is one of the key aspects that differentiate projects with future from the rest.

Is the Bankcoin Reserve Technology patented?

Bankcoin Reserve has 8 patents that protect the innovations registered by Gary McAlister and AAA Blockchain. All information can be viewed on the Patents page.

Are the Bankcoin Reserve instruments Sharia-compliant?

Islamic banking, or Sharia-compliant finance, prohibits riba or usury, which are both defined under Islamic law as unjust and exploitative gains made in trade or business. Accepting interest or fees for loans of money is not permitted; investments in businesses providing goods and services that are considered contrary to Islamic principles are also haram, which means ‘sinful’ or ‘prohibited’. This patented innovation addresses all issues in the current banking and financial sectors that conflict with Sharia-compliant finance.

The team will be happy to answer other questions too! Feel free to submit your questions for us to address!

How long will it take to launch a mobile wallet ?
I would like to understand how quickly the project will develop.
Our wallet is planned for mid next year but the exchange platforms will have wallets and pos when the announce our listing.

Each Country Will Have Its Own Bankcoin On Blockchain

As you may know, Bankcoin Reserve employs 9 patent-protected innovations that are registered in the Commonwealth of Australia Patents Office and also on WIPO. These patents allow us to offer our partners one more exciting opportunity: BCR has the ability to discover new Bankcoins on the Blockchain. Each country that comes aboard will acquire its own Bankcoin on the Blockchain with a specific set of protocols.

That is just one of the patented innovations that give us these unique rights. When we were developing the project we wanted to bring innovation to the existing economic system and provide businesses across all sectors with more tools and opportunities to reach their goals.

Our team firmly believes: digitization is crucial for changing the world of today. We also believe these changes must bring positive effects to both private individuals and entire governments alike!

Now I am amazed by the work of the team. I wonder if your codes have passed any audit ? That would be very important to me.
what do you mean?
randomnewby

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 10:32:25 AM

BCR first coin listing according to Telegram chat - https://ccx.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038896854-BCR-WILL-BE-LISTED-
comatnauri

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 11:23:48 AM

inflation is now a problem and the problem is international transactions. And in this, we can help business. Will help solve this problem.

Yes, for business it will be really cool . So the demand should be huge. I have long been looking for something similar to use as a means of payment.

in General, the economic model is close to me and the price will always be stable. That would be really cool.
randomnewby

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:56:53 AM

If the Team manages to get BCR listed on Coinbase or even Kraken this will be HUGE.

That would be just fine. But I do not know how much it will be real in the initial stages. I will wait for more news from the team.

I guess there would be a concern of the coin being dumped once listed on the exchange. They have 9 patents and a thorough whitepaper. I'm sure they have the solution to prevent this and keep BCR's value tethered to the ceiling market price of one troy ounce of gold over the previous month.
comatnauri

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 06:25:52 PM

I wonder why at the moment you pay so much attention to comply with Islamic laws?

here it seems to me that everything is quite simple it will be necessary for scaling.
I will continue to follow the news, but I think this is one of the top startups.

let's see what results the team will be able to show in the future. I think it will all be fine and we will be able to see a really large-scale project.

This will be fine for passive income. So I plan to buy coins anyway. It would be very profitable.
Theeditor47

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 11:25:57 AM

I have already downloaded the wallet for me and I am sure that I will be able to buy some coins in order to receive passive income. as I understand it this is the main meaning of the project.

as I understand it this will be the main meaning of this coin . And the fact that everyone will be able to earn income without any inflation is really cool.

Yes, it all looks great and the fact that the team has ambitions to cooperate with the authorities of the state is beautiful.
comatnauri

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 12:00:04 PM

I wonder why at the moment you pay so much attention to comply with Islamic laws?

here it seems to me that everything is quite simple it will be necessary for scaling.
I will continue to follow the news, but I think this is one of the top startups.

It's really going to be top. since such an unstable market will need a stable means of payment.

and it will just be a means to get dividends. And as I understand it has no more useful functions.
taber31

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 12:29:28 PM

I have already downloaded the wallet for me and I am sure that I will be able to buy some coins in order to receive passive income. as I understand it this is the main meaning of the project.

as I understand it this will be the main meaning of this coin . And the fact that everyone will be able to earn income without any inflation is really cool.

There will be many factors that will affect your income. And you need to consider the fact that the purse will always need to keep open. This also needs to be considered.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: