Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:04:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bankcoin Reserve - transparency using blockchain technology  (Read 5672 times)
foomunewslet

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 09:59:33 AM

Yes now it will be very important for many users. since the bear market has been going on for more than a year.
I think that this will not change in the near future. And so many people will look for more stable tools in order to earn income.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jrpadoka

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 10:30:13 AM

The fact that the coin will have low volatility is very important. But at the same time, investors are interested in multiplying their capital several times.

Now many are looking for something more stable in the market. But we are used to the fact that cryptocurrency is a high-risk asset. So changing the attitude of society will not be so simple.

Yes now it will be very important for many users. since the bear market has been going on for more than a year.

There will be a stable income of 10% per annum regardless of the market. This will be the most important. . That is, I want to get a stable passive income.
randomnewby

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 10:34:55 AM

When can we expect an exchange that lets you deposit your BCR?
Hannah2019xxx

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 11:05:31 AM

Why did you decide to use gold as a coin price? Why not just use the us dollar? It seems so much easier to understand.

Here is just a simple answer since the dollar in many countries is not in authority.
And gold is recognized all over the world.

this is a plus. For me personally, gold is also a more reputable means of payment.
So I'm as interested as possible in the implementation of the project now.
jrpadoka

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 11:33:23 AM

The project may collaborate with state authorities. It can also cooperate with banks. Due to the fact that they have unique patents.
I would like to see a vision of the team about this.
Hannah2019xxx

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 12:02:41 PM

The fact that the coin will have low volatility is very important. But at the same time, investors are interested in multiplying their capital several times.

Now many are looking for something more stable in the market. But we are used to the fact that cryptocurrency is a high-risk asset. So changing the attitude of society will not be so simple.

passive income will be a good motivation to buy coins and therefore the team will be able to build a decentralized network very quickly.

This will be one of the pluses. so that you can build a really working network. I mean that the project will be of real benefit to people and not just the speculative component.
jrpadoka

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 12:30:54 PM

tell me where I can read about partners who will accept this coin as a means of payment. It would be very interesting for me.

It will still be very important how quickly the project will scale. I mean, thousands of partners will need to be signed in the near future.
acstamacan

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:11:37 PM

please give some links regarding the media in which your project is presented. It’s just that it’s also important to trust the project as much as possible.

now there is information in the media. You can find a lot of information on this in Google.
And there were announcements about partners in Australia.

Yes, now the project is actively developing in this region, but as I understand it, it will also be very popular in Asia and around the world. Since getting passive income is a huge motivation right now.
celsodiskey

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:36:13 PM

tell me where I can read about partners who will accept this coin as a means of payment. It would be very interesting for me.
I will continue to monitor the work of the project and I like how everything is developing. Because the wallet is already ready and staking will be launched in the near future.
Damir2102

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 06:00:34 PM

I don’t understand how this company will make money? That would be very important to me. Since any business is created precisely for this purpose.
acstamacan

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 06:25:02 PM

But how will it be possible to provide a 10% per year without inflation ?

This is a good question. And I think that the team already takes into account these awards so that this does not affect the price of coins and they remain a stable means of payment.
Balmersiallagan

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 11:01:05 AM

But how will it be possible to provide a 10% per year without inflation ?

This is a good question. And I think that the team already takes into account these awards so that this does not affect the price of coins and they remain a stable means of payment.

Downloaded wallet and I like how everything works. Now I am waiting for news regarding the mobile wallet. I wonder what identification methods will be there.
pacoparasp

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 11:35:20 AM

Now everyone is waiting for the opportunity to buy coins. But you can email the team and get some coins for the node to work.
rowhiekomkae

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 12:06:30 PM

The project may collaborate with state authorities. It can also cooperate with banks. Due to the fact that they have unique patents.
I would like to see a vision of the team about this.

now the team shows an excellent result and this is a fact. I will continue to monitor how the project works and I am sure that I will soon be able to buy tokens for me.
Damir2102

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 12:34:27 PM

Are you going to cooperate with any banks ?
And what major partners are you negotiating with at the moment ?
rowhiekomkae

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 01:02:11 PM

I will continue to monitor the work of the project and I like how everything is developing. Because the wallet is already ready and staking will be launched in the near future.

10% per annum as far as I understand. So I am waiting for the launch of this opportunity. But the most important thing is that I like this economic concept.
Balmersiallagan

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 03:08:33 PM

So far there have been no announcements about this. But I'm also waiting for the opportunity to buy tokens. In fact, I am interested in it now.
rowhiekomkae

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 03:33:55 PM

I think that this will not change in the near future. And so many people will look for more stable tools in order to earn income.

Yes now they will monitor how the project works but in this market it will be just fine.
cobraegypt

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 03:57:59 PM

Hello. Is there a description of your book? I would like to read to understand whether I will buy it or not ?
anemenla

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 04:22:07 PM

I don’t understand how this company will make money? That would be very important to me. Since any business is created precisely for this purpose.

just the development team will have its own token pool as far as I understand . And it will be a generous reward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: