Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:35:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bankcoin Reserve - transparency using blockchain technology  (Read 5672 times)
wiegualindfil

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 02:29:09 PM

as I understand the listing of coins on the canadian exchange has already occurred. So everyone who wants can buy coins and earn income.

At the moment there is still no opportunity to receive passive income but you can download the wallet and test how it works now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bankcoin Reserve (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 04:14:55 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2019, 08:10:54 AM by Bankcoin Reserve

BCR token on the CMC platform!

This platform helps users to keep up on the recent events. cmc.io provides the information about the most recent market data, the current market capitalization, exchanges, blockchain news, ICOs and actual rates.

➡️ We hasten to share with you the great news: now you can find our token here: https://cmc.io/coins/bankcoin-reserve

randomnewby

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 12:40:49 AM

as I understand the listing of coins on the canadian exchange has already occurred. So everyone who wants can buy coins and earn income.

10% a year is actually not very much. The main thing is that it can become a worldwide means of payment. since gold is respected in every country

When you consider it's almost 5x more in interest than what a bank is offering, I know where I'd rather put my money.
Bankcoin Reserve (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 06:30:01 AM

10% a year is actually not very much. The main thing is that it can become a worldwide means of payment. since gold is respected in every country
In some countries, banks do not give such a percentage, but give lower

When you consider it's almost 5x more in interest than what a bank is offering, I know where I'd rather put my money.
Thank you for your trust and your choice.
Bankcoin Reserve (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 10:31:48 AM

Did you know

◽️ The nature of money has always intrigued economists. Money is a tool that holds both material and non-material properties, and can be used to transfer or store value. It can take a form of a real, tangible object, such as a coin or banknote, or non-material – for example, a number that represents value.

◽️ Originally, coins were minted out of gold or silver. Gold and silver have their own inherent value, and people using these metals agreed to accept them as payment. Thus the existence of currency implies a certain level of trust in money. Besides, it’s very important for the currency system to be based on limited supply. If money can be created over and over, they lose all value.

◽️ Bankcoin Reserve – is the world’s first digital platform that aims to secure a stable and accumulative income for its users. For more information on how Bankcoin Reserve can secure a stable financial situation, please visit our website at https://bankcoinreserve.io

wiegualindfil

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 05:25:03 PM

The project may collaborate with state authorities. It can also cooperate with banks. Due to the fact that they have unique patents.
I would like to see a vision of the team about this.

now the team shows an excellent result and this is a fact. I will continue to monitor how the project works and I am sure that I will soon be able to buy tokens for me.

This is not a token but a coin. That's why you can get 10% per annum due to stacking.

plus you need to take into account the fact that the price of the coin will grow with the price of gold. I think this makes the coin a good asset.
ed22ed22

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 05:54:25 PM

in some countries banks offer the same conditions but in these countries there is too great a risk to invest. But the team in the future will be able to create a worldwide project.
ldy62325

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 06:57:44 PM

At the moment there is still no opportunity to receive passive income but you can download the wallet and test how it works now.

this feature will be launched in the near future and I am sure that it will be very profitable. And I like that there are already high volumes of trading.
winnerua

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 07:28:17 PM

wouldn't inflation if you are going to mint 10% of all coins per year?
rianaastenvil

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 08:03:21 PM

This platform helps users to keep up on the recent events. cmc.io provides the information about the most recent market data, the current market capitalization, exchanges, blockchain news, ICOs and actual rates.

➡️ We hasten to share with you the great news: now you can find our token here: https://cmc.io/coins/bankcoin-reserve

https://i8.wampi.ru/2019/12/05/imagecf3846c2912204c2.md.png

Congratulations on that. This will help make the project more popular and now I will wait for the listing at the Coinmarketcap.
winnerua

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 08:34:04 PM

Do I understand correctly that there will be no volatility and it will be a stable coin ? I'm just very interested.

The price will equal the price of gold about it has already been written several times. And for me it's even a plus in such a market.
ldy62325

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 09:03:30 PM

in any case the team showed a good result and on the technical side it will be a good coin which has all the advantages to become a means of payment.
litihinbmuzz

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 09:29:03 PM

Does the team plan to develop its own blockchain in the future? Is there any information about this?
ed22ed22

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 09:55:15 PM

and the volume of trading is more than 100,000 already. It surprises me nicely. We see a really serious team that develops the project.
wiegualindfil

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 10:23:53 PM

https://i8.wampi.ru/2019/12/05/imagecf3846c2912204c2.md.png

it's just great. I mean it will increase the popularity of the coin and attract new users. So the team is developing the project correctly.
Bankcoin Reserve (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 08:34:07 AM

What do money and photons have in common?

Some people compare the duality of money (their theoretical, instead of material, value) with the wave-particle duality of a photon, meaning it is both a particle and a wave at the same time. Besides, just like some other quantum objects, the value of money may change over time.

The value of one dollar is defined by a trusted entity – the Federal Reserve System. However, as the dollar is used in goods and services trade, its value may change due to market forces. In other words, if you can buy a bottle of water for a dollar today, this same bottle of water may become worth two dollars tomorrow. The complexity of the very idea of economic stability continues to gradually reveal itself each day.

The Bankcoin Reserve (BCR) community establishes its own price setting mechanism based on the last highest price of gold. The last price on gold was established at 1557.00 dollars per troy ounce. For more information on Bankcoin Reserve see our website https://bankcoinreserve.io.

winnerua

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 10:59:44 AM

Did you know

◽️ The nature of money has always intrigued economists. Money is a tool that holds both material and non-material properties, and can be used to transfer or store value. It can take a form of a real, tangible object, such as a coin or banknote, or non-material – for example, a number that represents value.

◽️ Originally, coins were minted out of gold or silver. Gold and silver have their own inherent value, and people using these metals agreed to accept them as payment. Thus the existence of currency implies a certain level of trust in money. Besides, it’s very important for the currency system to be based on limited supply. If money can be created over and over, they lose all value.

◽️ Bankcoin Reserve – is the world’s first digital platform that aims to secure a stable and accumulative income for its users. For more information on how Bankcoin Reserve can secure a stable financial situation, please visit our website at https://bankcoinreserve.io

https://i9.wampi.ru/2019/12/06/image.md.png

very interesting information. As I understand the main goal is still to become a new means of payment. And I hope that the project will be implemented in the near future.
rianaastenvil

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 11:31:15 AM

Please tell me can you guarantee the anonymity of your users? Will the mixing of a transaction as in the dash ?
ed22ed22

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 12:07:42 PM

what is the minimum number of coins I need to run nodes ? Is there a minimum quantity ?
litihinbmuzz

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 12:42:14 PM

The project may collaborate with state authorities. It can also cooperate with banks. Due to the fact that they have unique patents.
I would like to see a vision of the team about this.

now the team shows an excellent result and this is a fact. I will continue to monitor how the project works and I am sure that I will soon be able to buy tokens for me.

Without collaboration with other institutions, their patents will not be optimize its use. It is much better to have many partnerships as they can so we know that their system is truly working. Hoping to see more partners on this project very soon. This will also give them value in the market and not just leaving their patents idle.

they already now have many partners their becomes more with every day. Recently I read an article about a doctor who will accept these coins as payment for his services.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: