Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:55:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bankcoin Reserve - transparency using blockchain technology  (Read 5672 times)
ZDR_42all

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 04:38:07 PM

Blockchain is moving toward third-world countries. With Bankcoin billions of people can be unbanked!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stastelon

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 05:02:50 PM

Crypto market is wild-wild west where scammers are just waiting for you around the corner. You need to be cautios when investing in any tokens/coins.

Just use basic logic and common sense and you never will be scammed. But the problem is that majority of people are stupid Sad
huntdumkaena

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 05:25:16 PM

With gold looking bullish many asset which are pegged to it will run also. If you were late to invest in gold, try Bankcoin.
schmittarianna

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 06:13:33 PM

Transparency is a key factor when you want to start a business. More transparency means more trust and with more trust we can build healthy connections.
huntdumkaena

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 06:38:19 PM

I see a big opportunity in this project, but it is still in early phase. When admins will show some significant progress I will put my hard earned bitcoins in it.
ZDR_42all

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 07:05:18 PM

Banks are getting worse and worse these days. Maybe Bankcoin is the answer to all modern problems? Only time will tell.

Banks are already moving on private blockchains and distributed ledger technologies. They won't use a blockchain which is not under their control.
Bankcoin Reserve (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 09:40:36 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2020, 10:30:28 AM by Bankcoin Reserve

I see a big opportunity in this project, but it is still in early phase. When admins will show some significant progress I will put my hard earned bitcoins in it.
Follow the development of the project and we will be glad to see you among the tokenholders!

You have everything for success: 8 innovative patents, great idea and supportive community. When should we expect results from you?
This is a good question and I don't have the exact day or time frame to give you. To make BCR very valuable and successful we have to protect the "supply and demand" with the markets. Many coins fail because these ICO's let everyone do as they please and then they are unwanted due to everyone selling at the one time. Then exchanges start delisting and the list goes on etc. It's standard Law with any company stock exchange, that all founders, early investors, sweat equity investors, investors who purchased at a discounted price, cannot sell normally for a minimum of 12 months. This is to protect the value of a company and its investors to stop traders doing a "dump and burn". Although, the crypto exchanges are less regulated we believe its to benefit the entire community by keeping lockouts on all exchanges for a period of time until the exchange roll out has finished and there is sufficient liquidity in the marketplaces and our price becomes concrete around the world. In the meantime, we have many businesses in the BCR community willing to accept payment for BCR and we are doing our best to bring on more. Happy New Year. 🥂

The Bankcoin Solution

🔸 A monetary Innovation platform the Bankcoin Reserve blockchain solution embraces the combination of four fundamental technologies including PoW/PoS consenses alogorythms, cryptography, peer-to-peer networking  blockchain technology.

🔸 Further, Bankcoin Reserve has identified and obtained grants for 9 patent innovations. And is the only digital currency to hold nine (9) patents.

🔸 The Bankcoin Reserve is a unique currency that filters and combines the new decentralised blockchain and cryptocurrency technology with those of age-old financial traditions, that help empower the user while also focusing on the aspects of growth, accessibility and stability.

🔸 Bankcoin Reserve was created with the idea of having real world utilisation of its coins. What makes the «Bankcoin Reserve (BCR)» unique is the capability for it to provide secondary mining of up to 10% per annum. «Bankcoin Reserve (BCR)» community sets its pricing mechanism based on the latest high value of gold attained.

stastelon

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 06:01:12 PM

Why don't you have a separate page for your team? Project which is fighting for transparency should disclose all the info.

Another good argument is to show BCR code. I need to know what is written there and if I can trust their wallet.
sitfiguki

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 06:19:55 PM

Scenario when whole community will start sharing its wealth is looking a little bit utopian for me. But maybe BCR will prove me wrong.
TucsonFu

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 06:44:52 PM

Can we get a confirmation from anyone who's in strategic alliance with you? Nobody is checking this info nowadays, but I'm old school investor.

Well, if you have plans to invest in this coin, you can go directly to their websites, write e-mail and ask if partnerships are legit.
Joao_Faquir

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 07:03:04 PM

Modern problems require modern solutions. Blockchain could be a solution for next decade so why not to try it out?
sitfiguki

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 07:26:12 PM

Bitcoin will give you highest liquidity and healthy chart. If you know how to trade you don't need to invest in shady project expecting "Moon time".

That's what I am doing right now. Don't want to depend on owners of a company and developers, and ask them about recent news, while price is tanking.
ZDR_42all

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 07:44:23 PM

It's ok to have ambitious goals, but you need to have a plan. For right now I don't even see a roadmap on your website and it makes me think.
Joao_Faquir

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 08:07:18 PM

10% per year is less than 1% per month. Investing in Bitcoin can earn you more than 100% per year. I am just comparing two assets.

You can look at this from a different angle: 10% per year, but stable and passive income. No trading skills needed, no additional time spent. Think about it.
sitfiguki

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 08:25:49 PM

Why Bankcoin Reserve market price applicable to February is the same as for January? What this number is depends on?
TucsonFu

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 08:47:48 PM

Well you might as well buy your 10 BCR coins. I know for a fact that BCR will be listed on Binance and other big exchangers very soon.

CZ is listing only solid projects right now. You need to show more than whitepaper and roadmap to get a listing. People are getting smarter.
imampurwanto1

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 09:08:28 PM

Is your team prepared for another long-term downtrend and how are you planning to survive in recession?

We had too many downtrends and I think most of us are ready for price to go lower. This is when markets do the opposite.
Bankcoin Reserve (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 09:11:13 AM

Bankcoin Reserve was created with the idea of having real world utilisation of its coins!

Bankcoin Reserve (BCR) is on a mission to change the perception surrounding cryptocurrencies and also reimagining money as a financial instrument. This is accomplished by developing a monetary system that is inclusive, rewards the user, encourages the movement of capital while also acting as a stable anchor thereby fostering economic activity and growth. Bankcoin Reserve provides its user with lucrative incentives as well as a prospective store of value, that helps attract capital into the BCR ecosystem. This is achieved by tethering the value of one BCR coin to the prevailing price of one troy ounce of gold. Here, the ceiling market price of one troy ounce of gold in the previous month becomes the floor price of Bankcoin Reserve for the following month until a new ceiling price is achieved. Bankcoin Reserve also creates value for the user through its ability to mint up to 10% per annum of the principal amount when held in its proprietary digital wallet. In addition, what also makes Bankcoin Reserve unique is its ability to cater to any and all sectors.

Bankcoin Reserve (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 09:24:44 AM

Scenario when whole community will start sharing its wealth is looking a little bit utopian for me. But maybe BCR will prove me wrong.
Stay with us and you will be able to observe the development of the project!

Modern problems require modern solutions. Blockchain could be a solution for next decade so why not to try it out?
Blockchain remains a good solution to many issues and problems.
golfbahandsil

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 09:34:06 AM

It's ok to have ambitious goals, but you need to have a plan. For right now I don't even see a roadmap on your website and it makes me think.

If you don't have plans it is a higher probability that you will fail. In 2017 were projects built only on whitepaper and roadmap, it seems that projects of 2020 don't have time to do that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: