Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:10:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bankcoin Reserve - transparency using blockchain technology  (Read 5672 times)
mbahokey

Activity: 548
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 03:53:37 AM

Unlike in cointiger or homiex, why the price of bcr are very cheap on mercuriex, it seems dev doesn't control the price of bcr on meruriex. Also I hear if bcr will be delisted from meruriex
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AltcoinNForum

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 08:38:10 AM

Who is behind this project?

There is no any team members on website, no company details.

Whitepaper does not include any contact details of company, owners, etc.

How can be this?
Invest to anonym?
carlosrauln

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 07:37:19 AM

All financial Trouble, but still not good! Ive literally learnt about it yesterday and it took me 3 mins of looking at the websites etc to see how dodgy the shit is!

Appreciate it.
Hi, I’m a big investor in Bankcoin and I’m helping to raise the funds to pay for all these exchanges and pay for all the new tech that’s coming like a phone app, our own exchange, better looking website. Once the tech is done, then we can go on the big exchanges. We have big investors who are helping us get on the big exchanges. Everything has to be right before we go onto these big exchanges. If we were allowed to dump and run right now, it would kill the price of the coin. As an investor, do you want this to happen? I know I don’t. So for now, you can only sell if you purchased coins from an exchange. So I’m guessing you got your coins cheap years ago and this is why your getting upset and calling us a scam because you can’t dump and run. You and people like you are the reason why we need to protect this coin. It’s so easy for you to say this is a scam but if you knew anything about putting coins on an exchange, you would know that 3000 coins will die a slow death per year because the owner has done nothing to protect the coins value. We are doing everything to make sure all who invest in BCR, are able to sell their coins for gold price. We have big hedge funds and super funds waiting for us to get on the big exchanges so they can start buying coins. Once this happens, then we will be able to open up exchange for everyone else. Feel free to donate some money to help us pay for everything. Big exchanges can cost as much as $2 million just to get on one of the top 2 exchanges. So before you start calling us a scam again, maybe one day you might thank us for doing everything right by this coin and by our investors.

Hi Bankcoin Reserve / Jo-Kiwi

According with this post opening deposits in exchanges (Cointiger, HomiEx) and make price stable would require a lot of money....

But for the other side a lot of small owners are unhappy and pushing exchanges to open or making the project looks a scam and risking all efforts...

My point is to push the proposal that "only allowing a max deposit from 0.5 or 1 BCR daily". This is not going to require that amount of money for backup....   Is nothing more to loss...but a big gain...  this would eliminate pressure from Cointiger and  make small BCR owners happy....

What are your thoughts?

Would you push this proposal with the Bankcoin Reserve team?

Thanks in advance...

- Carlos Navarro
Bizmojo

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 04:04:45 AM

My point is to push the proposal that "only allowing a max deposit from 0.5 or 1 BCR daily".

If your suggestion is to allow current coin holders the ability to deposit / transfer a limited amount of BCR daily

- As a coin holder, I would love this!
It would make a huge difference.
I would hate the idea of anyone dumping coins and messing with the current value of BCR.

- I'm sure the Bankcoin people have considered this concept.

- However, I'd still like to know if this has been considered.

RageMachine

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 03:26:56 AM

"In addition to the personal attacks and threats, individuals have reported to us, and we have seen evidence of, BCR staff and investors actively discouraging users from using MercuriEx, citing that we are somehow “dodgy” or operating “illegally” which is simply untrue and libellous.

These personal attacks and libellous comments made by BCR holders and staff are simply unacceptable and this has played a major part in our decision to remove BCR from the Mercuriex Exchange.

We are not prepared to make comment and we do not hold any authority to pass any form of judgement on any project outside of our own remit, however we would advise all users to ALWAYS “Do Your Own Research” (DYOR), not just with BCR but with all coins or projects you invest into."

https://www.surfex.us/bankcoin-reserve-bcr-delisting-announcement/
user3488

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 08:55:28 PM

SCAMMERS!

BANKCOIN RESERVE IS AN OBVIOUS SCAM.AN EVIL TWISTED PLOT TO OPENLY ROB WORKING FAMILIES OF AUSTRALIA.

DONT NOT GO NEAR ANYTHING WITH Gary McAlister's STENCH ON IT

BCR SCAM BCR SCAM

PLEASE MAKE A FORMAL COMPLAINT TO YOUR BANK OR ASIC IF YOU ARE A VICTIM
VogtSmith

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 12:36:06 AM

Is BCR dying?
Where's the transparency?
So far no update since April this year.
Neither Cointiger nor Dcoin are trading in BCRs anymore.
No opening deposits.
How are those who invested in this cryptocurrency?  Angry
Lazyeyes

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 04:56:09 PM

So BCR website is down for maintenance. (For several weeks now). Cointiger has stopped trading BCR and 2 per day is the volume on DCoin.
GBCR has been launched and now recently GCR is also launched.
What about some reassurance please to those who hold BCR coins? Are these superseded by GBCR and GCR?
Where does Jo Kiwi stand as to what is going on with BCR? What is the point of still being able to mine BCR when you can’t realise your asset?
Does anyone have any answers please?

Towie

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 10:35:34 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2020, 01:04:20 AM by Towie

I have been asked to re contact BCR early 2021 for updates but agree its very poorly managed on a retail front with website and news updates etc being zero.

I have spoken to insiders several times this year and been told that the “Keys” to BCR were handed in trust to Ruthie Di Trucci whom it is alleged attempted to personally cash in Millions of coins and destroy the coin in the process via MercurieX
Then rumor has it Shaun Clarke allegedly tried to steal the coin but who knows in reality  - https://cryptoshaune.com/
There are always people doing the wrong thing this makes it incredibly difficult to get something like BCR off the ground sabotage and self interest and greed kill Projects everyday.
Self interest is not where Gary MacAlister was coming from but as others got involved the greed and self interest takes over so lets hope the Team at BCR can survive the process past all the crooks trying to take the Project.

The world is full of scams and con artists i’m hoping this great concept stands up to the tests and prevails.
Bcr-info

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 04:31:09 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2020, 11:08:52 PM by Bcr-info

Hi everyone - I’m sorry to say but if you invested in this coin count your money gone.

Email me if you’d like further information - A.paige1985@protonmail.com

Shaune Clarke has started a new coin called The People’s Reserve and is now soliciting investment for that, however I believe it is just BCR re-branded. If you go on the TPR website you can see all the ‘merchants’ listed and they all have the BCR logo on their websites. Great news for you, if you ever wanted to do a Neuro linguistic programming course you can apparently pay for that in BCR. It won’t buy you much else though. I see that approx two coins are being traded on DCOIN daily, probably to inflate the price to assure new investors that it is a legitimate enterprise (hint. It’s not). Earlier this year all these MLM people were posting on socials about this coin and the unrealistic returns they were getting.

Shaune was flogging DAGCOIN in 2018/19 so I suspect he is just hopping from scheme to scheme. Ruthie Dituccie is probably eking out as much coin as she can before it crumbles. I’ve got word it has been running for a number of years by some New Zealand folks, and Shaune et al took it over when they saw the potential to rope in MLM investors and life coaches.

Bizmojo

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 12:49:59 AM

All financial Trouble, but still not good! Ive literally learnt about it yesterday and it took me 3 mins of looking at the websites etc to see how dodgy the shit is!

Appreciate it.
Hi, I’m a big investor in Bankcoin and I’m helping to raise the funds to pay for all these exchanges and pay for all the new tech that’s coming like a phone app, our own exchange, better looking website. Once the tech is done, then we can go on the big exchanges. We have big investors who are helping us get on the big exchanges. Everything has to be right before we go onto these big exchanges. If we were allowed to dump and run right now, it would kill the price of the coin. As an investor, do you want this to happen? I know I don’t. So for now, you can only sell if you purchased coins from an exchange. So I’m guessing you got your coins cheap years ago and this is why your getting upset and calling us a scam because you can’t dump and run. You and people like you are the reason why we need to protect this coin. It’s so easy for you to say this is a scam but if you knew anything about putting coins on an exchange, you would know that 3000 coins will die a slow death per year because the owner has done nothing to protect the coins value. We are doing everything to make sure all who invest in BCR, are able to sell their coins for gold price. We have big hedge funds and super funds waiting for us to get on the big exchanges so they can start buying coins. Once this happens, then we will be able to open up exchange for everyone else. Feel free to donate some money to help us pay for everything. Big exchanges can cost as much as $2 million just to get on one of the top 2 exchanges. So before you start calling us a scam again, maybe one day you might thank us for doing everything right by this coin and by our investors.

What do you have to say about all of this now?
Do you know what's going on?
Are you still feeling loyal to the owner?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  

Jump to: