Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:50:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethconomy.io - Discount Gift Card Marketplace | Looking for feedback  (Read 107 times)
ethconomy_official (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 05:00:26 PM

I've been working the project for the past couple of month.

Ethconomy.io is p2p marketplace between retailer gift cards and ETH (and other token in the future), where buyers of gift cards can buy discounted gift cards using crypto, and sellers of gift cards can buy crypto anonymously using gift cards (while paying a premium for privacy or ease of access in regions without reliable fiat -> crypto gateways).

I'm looking for your feedback on the app:

1. How do you feel about the buyer user experience? Is it intuitive? Any confusions on how it works without looking at the app guide?

2. Are the gift card discounts attractive?

3. Would you use ETH for purchasing gift cards? If not what token would you prefer instead?

4. Which retailer would you like to buy gift cards from? Currently only Amazon gift cards are available.

5. Does the app look trust worthy? What can be done to increase the trust?

6. If you have any other idea or suggestion feel free to share

Thanks in advance Smiley
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6099

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 03:24:12 PM

1. I don't think the guide is needed, the process is simple. However, maybe instead of keeping the text "Go to app", you should change it to "Connect to MetaMask" because it's not clear what you should expect after clicking that button in the first page. I deleted MetaMask, and went to the app.Ethconomy.io page, and no errors were shown, new users wouldn't know what's wrong and why they are not able to make an order.

2. If it's a P2P marketplace, it should mean there will be sellers as well... so yes the current rates are attractive, but I'm pretty sure with more sellers, there will be better offers.

3. Consider adding BTC. If you have no plans to implement wallets for users etc. Add the ability to spend from your Trezor/Ledger nano directly since I'm not aware of any bitcoin wallets similar to MetaMask.

4. I would like to see ASOS UK (GBP cards). Currently, the only service offering these is Bitrefill and it's not discounted. You should also consider taking off Airbnb gift cards or add a warning at least, these cards are known to be only redeemable in the U.S.

5. It definitely looks like you've put effort into making the site, so it does look trustworthy. Positive reviews from users who used the site would increase the site. Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████