Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:35:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How we can introduce bitcoin to local people  (Read 2756 times)
peter0425

Activity: 2618
Merit: 439

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 03:28:14 AM

Introducing bitcoin to local people is really a tough job, because at the beginning people find it very hard to understand as it has only the virtual presence. People who are long term users of cryptocurrencies should start accepting bitcoin into any of the businesses owned. Only through this we can make others participate into bitcoin usage.
that would be really tough at first but in time?if we will be having
patience and perseverance?for sure they will understand what we
wanted them to have and that is the future,let us just show them
 what we are getting here and what we are profiting from our
investments ,there might be some risk and downfall but if we are
consistent in our holdings?surely income will be on ours soon.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 03:37:15 AM

Introducing bitcoin to local people is really a tough job, because at the beginning people find it very hard to understand as it has only the virtual presence. People who are long term users of cryptocurrencies should start accepting bitcoin into any of the businesses owned. Only through this we can make others participate into bitcoin usage.
Expect to answer more questions and doubts once you introduce bitcoin to those people who are not really deep in terms of knowledge around internet surface, those local people needs to understand the basics and make sure that you are willing to provide patients in explaining what you've got and the
knowledge that will guide them to embrace this new system.
affandi

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 04:34:29 AM

I also want to introduce bitcoin to local people, especially in my neighborhood. but it seems that it is not easy, only a few people are willing to get to know Bitcoin technology, even they have bought a bit of Bitcoin for a long-term investment (because they understand the internet and can control computers), most of the others believe more in gold, because according to them , holding gold will be safer than holding bitcoin whose price changes faster.
cryiotic

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 08:29:40 AM

I agree that people should know about bitcoin and blockchain technology. But I'm not sure that we can use bitcoin in our daily lives. How to buy products in the store using bitcoin, if today it costs 6K, and tomorrow it will cost 10K? In any case, we will be dependent on fiat money, even if we decide to switch to bitcoin. Therefore, I’m not quite sure that Bitcoin can be used in everyday life in this way  Undecided
red4slash

Activity: 1260
Merit: 422

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 08:58:01 AM

I also want to introduce bitcoin to local people, especially in my neighborhood. but it seems that it is not easy, only a few people are willing to get to know Bitcoin technology, even they have bought a bit of Bitcoin for a long-term investment (because they understand the internet and can control computers), most of the others believe more in gold, because according to them , holding gold will be safer than holding bitcoin whose price changes faster.
indeed it is very difficult to introduce bitcoin to people around, especially if they don't know much about the internet world. we need ways to provide information to them, and also sometimes it will be easier if they provide information in the form of our money, then usually they will be more interested in trying bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 01:45:57 PM

There are many ways to advertise Bitcoin through various marketing options. But will that be able to bring enough conversion is a big question. It's not like people around the world are not aware of the cryptocurrencies. They are. But they don't know what will be the benefits to get into it.
I guess if the local retailers start accepting crypto, that can bring a better turnover rate. People might start asking questions and if they start asking questions, they will understand it better.
We need to focus on advertising Bitcoin to such retailers instead of directly to the people.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2020, 01:57:33 PM

indeed it is very difficult to introduce bitcoin to people around, especially if they don't know much about the internet world. we need ways to provide information to them, and also sometimes it will be easier if they provide information in the form of our money, then usually they will be more interested in trying bitcoin.
People nowadays already exposed to the internet so I think it'll be easier. People are being scammed often so definitely they know what's the behavior on the internet. It's easy to introduce bitcoin, just start it from blockchain because being technical will make it more understanding for them.

After that, introduce bitcoin and you're right to involve money into this, they'll probably be attracted to BTC.
bangjoe

Activity: 1400
Merit: 674

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 02:23:08 PM

In the previous Halving period, I was still very careful in introducing bitcoin to others, but after being allowed as a legal tender, I became more confident. There is one challenge that I can't do to open their minds, which is to learn while investing directly, their minds are always stuck and still trust more investments in other assets, so I limit communication only to people who truly believe in their decisions for btc only.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 02:35:17 PM

Where I live, this is an impossible task. It is very difficult for us to introduce cryptocurrency to the locals, they don't know too much about the internet and they only know about Fiat. The knowledge of cryptocurrency is very vague and will confuse them. Even a lot of students here still know nothing about cryptocurrencies and they often accuse that this market is a scam and never invest in it, which is really confusing.
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 02:50:34 PM

Where I live, this is an impossible task. It is very difficult for us to introduce cryptocurrency to the locals, they don't know too much about the internet and they only know about Fiat. The knowledge of cryptocurrency is very vague and will confuse them. Even a lot of students here still know nothing about cryptocurrencies and they often accuse that this market is a scam and never invest in it, which is really confusing.
Same as here in my country only few knows about crypto thats why it is very difficult to introduce it to them and I think it will take a long time and process because explaining about crypto world to them is very hard most especially most of the people here in my country are very afraid when it comes to investment because a lot of scammers are everywhere her in my country and its very difficult to find who says the truth and who tell lies.
nickenburg

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 03:02:31 PM

I think the best question is how we get their trust in Bitcoin because there are many different ways of implementing it based on previous comments. In my own experience, after a couple of weeks, most of the people I spoke to either forgot about Bitcoin because they are not involved or perhaps even sceptical about cryptocurrencies. Hopefully when bitcoin starts going up in price again people will come back to the space

I agree with this I think most people already know about Bitcoin, like if u dont know under what rock have they been living under?

It has been in the news multiple times, All over youtube, investment brokers, its litterly everywhere.

Most people are very sceptical about Cryptocurrency and don't believe it could work or replace the banks.
They believe in the current system and dont want to risk their money they earned from work in to a unstable currency.

Especially with all the scams and bubble from 2017 they are going to be very cautious with buying Crypto.
They probably just need some time indeed and will start looking at it again when the price will skyrocket and the news starts hyping it up again..

I guess if you want to get local people in to Bitcoin you have to build trust and educate them about Cryptocurrency!
Williams_Leo

Activity: 207
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 03:21:30 PM

If we get the benefits and are sponsored for this work, it's not something I need to complain about but the truth is that we don't get any benefit from this introduction, there is no organization that provides us with a donation, I don't understand why we should do this pointless work. Others will join or use bitcoin, that's their life, and as an individual, I don't care about other people's lives because every morning when I wake up, it's my life, I need to work and make money, introducing bitcoin is not a priority job, people who need to know will automatically come here

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
fireball4

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 09:02:18 PM

I think the biggest problem is how we get their trust in Bitcoin because there are many different ways of implementing it based on previous comments. In my own experience, after a couple of weeks, most of the people I spoke to either forgot about Bitcoin because they're not involved or perhaps they're still sceptical about cryptocurrencies. We have to constantly remind them why bitcoin is the best thing ever.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
[/table
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 09:07:44 PM

I think the biggest problem is how we get their trust in Bitcoin because there are many different ways of implementing it based on previous comments. In my own experience, after a couple of weeks, most of the people I spoke to either forgot about Bitcoin because they're not involved or perhaps they're still sceptical about cryptocurrencies. We have to constantly remind them why bitcoin is the best thing ever.

Well, just tell them where and how they can use it. Most of the people I knew was interested in it when I say that it can be profitable in the future. Though it is sometimes very annoying when they have a lot of repeating questions so I just usually tell them to search it themselves. When I said I can pay bills online with it, as far as I know they bought some.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
mickyy

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 11:57:06 AM

Tbh I don't see the point...Firstly it might be so hard, some people, especially older ones aren't interested in such technology, I bet that some of them even
don't understand how bank transfers work. Cryptocurrencies are complicated stuff, not for all people, it doesn't make sense to introduce it by force
Anish_Rocky
Copper Member

Activity: 55
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 12:34:03 PM

A good way to introduce people to Bitcoin is by telling them the origin of money and how exchange of value takes place in our current economy.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 03:20:30 PM

I think the biggest problem is how we get their trust in Bitcoin because there are many different ways of implementing it based on previous comments. In my own experience, after a couple of weeks, most of the people I spoke to either forgot about Bitcoin because they're not involved or perhaps they're still skeptical about cryptocurrencies. We have to constantly remind them why bitcoin is the best thing ever.

Well, just tell them where and how they can use it. Most of the people I knew were interested in it when I say that it can be profitable in the future. Though it is sometimes very annoying when they have a lot of repeating questions so I just usually tell them to search it themselves. When I said I can pay bills online with it, as far as I know, they bought some.
There are actually lots of things you can say that will encourage them or to introduce bitcoin to them. You can actually use social media for you to give information to them since there are lots of people using social media and data can be sent with a blink of an eye, you can introduce it to large amount of people. You should say good things they can earn and learn when they use or buy bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency like altcoins. You can say that bitcoin can be an investment for them and will help them to earn but they need to be more informative first for them to reach their goal so that they can prevent scams.

tianglistrik

Activity: 626

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 03:32:10 PM

A good way to introduce people to Bitcoin is by telling them the origin of money and how exchange of value takes place in our current economy.
it will not help much, because when we do a comparison between FIAT and bitcoin on people who are still doing the traditional way it will be difficult. You should prefer the people you want to introduce to the crypto industry, at least they know about the growth of technology and also understand the internet.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 03:52:52 PM

it will not help much, because when we do a comparison between FIAT and bitcoin on people who are still doing the traditional way it will be difficult. You should prefer the people you want to introduce to the crypto industry, at least they know about the growth of technology and also understand the internet.
This is true because not all the people are open when it comes to this topics. Some other people thinks negatively when you open topics like this because in some people when they heard bitcoin it is all about scam without thinking its benefits and advantages because they lack knowledge about it. But when they see proofs of earnings from different users, eventually maybe they will change their minds and perspective about bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 04:43:55 PM

One day, I think to myself about how to spreads bitcoin to other people. After I create threads https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5191717.0, I see many of us don't try or don't have time to come into a gathering or make a meetup. So how we can introduce bitcoin to local people in our country if we are not trying to tells them about bitcoin? I know that will related to the regulations in every countries but we can introduce to our close friend so they will spread it into their closest friends too.

And if this is succeed, I think cryptocurrency will grow step by step. I know we can spread bitcoin online, but that doesn't mean all people in your country are aware of bitcoin. How they can know bitcoin if they never use the internet to search the news while we can tell them about bitcoin and another coin by offline.
i think it will difficult if people haven't own desire to learn bitcoin because only introduce bitcoin to people and people not use bitcoin is does not mean
so if you want many people to know and learn bitcoin, the first thing to do is make people to interest with bitcoin, tell them what is bitcoin how to use and let them search information by their self.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆