Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:40:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cash Alternative TV | A Show About Cryptocurrency, with a Focus on Dash  (Read 3063 times)
TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2019, 03:01:06 PM

Unleashing Dash Platform at the Evolution Open House

At long last, people who treasured the promise of Evan Duffield’s vision for Dash Evolution will get to see the vision come much closer to reality. Dash Core Group will be hosting an introductory workshop for those interested in getting their hands dirty with the new Dash Platform technology. Mark Mason is excited about it, as you'll see here! The Open House will be held on December 7th from one to five PM at Arizona State University's Skysong Innovation Center.

Thanks for watching!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2019, 04:01:39 AM

Dash Evolution Open House 2019 on CATV

This is such a big event for Dash that Tao will use the opportunity to do his first ever live stream. Watch the Open House on CATV and get Tao's comments, reactions and insights into the goings on in Phoenix. This gathering should be a big one for Dash, and we'd love to share it with you on Cash Alternative TV!

Thanks for watching!

TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2019, 02:44:18 PM

Christopher's Crypto Chronicles (December 7th)

This week Christopher gets some feedback for the show, a disappearing cow reappears after a long hiatus, an Ethereum dev travels to North Korea to teach sanction-evading blockchain, and a very scary image at the end. All this and more in the latest CCC.

Thanks for watching!

TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 06:48:12 PM

Nathaniel Luz - An Inspirational Crypto Leader for Nigerians

After having been pretty much ignored financially for an eternity, it seems that Africa may be in quite a position to take blockchain technology and run with it. The opportunities blockchain provides for the legions of African unbanked are numerous. The benefits of digital currencies such as Dash that will improve commerce and the quality of life for the African people cannot be ignored. As such, early blockchain adopters such as today's guest have made it a life's mission to teach their peers all about this potentially life-altering technology. In the case of today's guest, Nigerian Nathaniel Luz, it's a love of Dash and a belief that it is a better money that will lead to a better future for his people that drives him. He created a proposal called Dash Nigeria and submitted to Dash's Decentralized Autonomous Organization. It has received intermittent funding, and let me tell you, he's done the most with it. His passion for Dash also shows through by him authoring what may be the first hard copy book about the evolution of money with Dash as a major focus. Please enjoy the interview!

Thanks for watching!

TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 03:13:37 PM

Dash Evolution Open House Analysis | Tao & Amanda LIVE!

We'll be talking about the mini-controversies between Amanda and Andreas Antonopoulos and Justin Sun/Poloniex and Digibyte, what's new with Ethereum, and we have A LOT to talk about with the recent Dash Open House!

Tao & Amanda LIVE! today at 5PM UTC.

Thanks for watching!

TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2019, 02:52:05 PM

"Taylornomics" Aim To Make Dash A Better Store Of Value

Christopher (Tao) takes a look at Ryan Taylor's keynote speech at the Dash Evolution Open House 2019. He goes through the highlights and lowlights, and then offers his comments and thoughts. A must-watch if you are still on the fence about the presentation or haven't seen Ryan's talk yet.

Thanks for watching!

TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2019, 03:25:30 PM

Christopher's Crypto Chronicles (December 14th)

The Dash Evolution Open House CATV livestream and aftermath of the event, Christopher's selfie stick arrives, some Craig Wright drama (what else is new), and a new video about Dash marketing is coming up.

Thanks for watching!

TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2019, 03:08:10 PM

Exploring Crypto Economics and Marketing | Tao & Amanda LIVE!

Today we talk about the various aspects of crypto's economics and marketing. We examine the paradox between holding and spending, PoW vs. PoS economics, failed marketing strategies and ways to improve crypto's message to the average person, among other topics.

Today at 5PM UTC!

Thanks for watching!

TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2019, 02:52:25 PM

Dash: A Better Money For A Better Future

Join Tao as he examines Dash's situation when it comes to marketing, checks out highlights of a beautiful Ted Talk by Simon Sinek called "Start with Why", and offers suggestions for a new Dash tagline and marketing focus.

Thanks for watching!

TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2019, 10:42:49 PM

Christopher's Crypto Chronicles (Dec 28th)

In this episode of CCC, Tao talks about Dash's marketing and economics, a cool article about economic bandwidth, and a Dashing Steve Jobs video he got inspiration from.

Thanks for watching!

TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2019, 10:34:47 PM

EvoNet Released!

Get excited, Dash Nation! EvoNet is here, we are calling for all developers to come and give decentralized finance a whirl. This is the beginning of the future for Dash technology, let's teach this baby how to crawl.

Thanks for watching!

sisule

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 12:58:19 AM

Youtube channel maybe not make bitcoin become popular and have try promote bitcoin with advertising on Television, I think for many ICO and IEO developer could brave for promoting their investment project on Television and looking how many investor will come to their project, most effective way when promoting on Television because thousand people always watch TV every time.
TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2020, 03:48:59 PM

Dash EvoNet Released! Happy 2020.

New Year, new hopes! A new PIVX wallet pushes the boundaries, Amanda's DASH/BCH tweet, YouTube's crypto channel attack and subsequent apology, and of course the long-awaited release of Dash EvoNet!

Thanks for watching!

TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2020, 07:38:58 PM

Christopher's Crypto Chronicles (Jan 4)

In this episode of CCC Tao looks at Dash marketing and adoption efforts, gets hyped about EvoNet, shares Chainlocks security research and announces a new member to the Cash Alternative TV team.

Thanks for watching!

TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 03:38:16 PM

Crypto Market Improving! | Tao & Amanda LIVE!

2020 seems to have brought a renewed optimism in the space, CoinTelegraph spreads misinformation, Demelza Hays joins the Dash Investment Foundation, and EvoNet begins to get attention.

Thanks for watching!

TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 02:55:01 PM

Why All The Excitement Around Dash? Find Out Here.

Dash seems to finally be getting the recognition it deserves from the markets. Tao takes a look at the recent Dash Evolution Open House which hold the keys to understanding why the deserved excitement is occurring. Dash Platform is the next innovation for Dash, when paired with its smooth base layer will result in a digital currency experience that will be as close to complete as any other crypto project out there. Dash will have instant, instantly respendable, optionally private, and easy to use transactions with accounts and usernames that you can take anywhere you go. The complete package. That's why we're excited, and that excitement seems to be spreading. Find out more in this detail-packed half hour.

Thanks for watching!

TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 02:56:59 PM

Youtube channel maybe not make bitcoin become popular and have try promote bitcoin with advertising on Television, I think for many ICO and IEO developer could brave for promoting their investment project on Television and looking how many investor will come to their project, most effective way when promoting on Television because thousand people always watch TV every time.
Yes, that may be true, but I'm not getting any TV spots any time soon...  Cry This will have to do until I hit my big break, lol. Thanks for watching and commenting, anyway. If I reach TV, I'll certainly post about it here.

TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 10:58:40 PM

Hello, I'm Christopher Carruthers, also known as Tao Of Satoshi.

I have secured an interview with the one and only John McAfee. This live interview will be held on Tuesday, January 21st at 5PM UTC.

https://youtu.be/f1VM31PKVes

I'm quite happy to have the opportunity to have him on my channel as he is very interesting and has led a colorful life. For those of you who don't know him, he was/is a software developer and founder of McAfee Antivirus and Firewall, and has since become quite an online personality. He famously made a prediction for a huge Bitcoin price rise and said if it didn't happen he'd eat his dick. Well, recently he welshed on that deal, but remains a huge proponent of crypto currencies, and is said to be running for president of the United States on a platform promoting their use.

In short, he's a great person to bring attention to Dash through my channel. I plan on fully educating him about Dash, but I would like to gather questions from the community. Got questions for John? Please leave them here. I'll be collecting them between now and the interview.

Thanks, Tao.

TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2020, 06:55:18 PM

Christopher's Crypto Chronicles (Jan 11)

Brian Armstrong predicts a privacy coin will gain mainstream adoption by the end of the 2020s, Cointelegraph's integrity appears to be slipping, Demelza Hays joins the Dash Investment Foundation, and EvoNet review with all current features explored, and Whitebit implements Dash InstantSend. All these topics and more in this week's CCC.

Thanks for watching!

TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2020, 07:15:07 PM

Whitebit Dash InstantSend Integration Test Run

Whitebit recently announced a Dash InstantSend integration into their systems. Tao takes a look at the claims in this unedited test run and you can see the results. Traders should love Dash InstantSend as it makes for seamless trading between exchanges without having to wait for lenghty Bitcoin confirmations. Let's hope this trend continues.

Quick note: I found out after uploading that I needed to manually transfer the main balance to the trading balance in order to trade...

Thanks for watching!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: