Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:51:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Has Been Profitable for More Than 94% of its Existence  (Read 674 times)
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 04:41:45 AM

Bitcoin Has Been Profitable for More Than 94% of its Existence

I don't really agree with you on this statement.  It might have been 94% profitable for you but that does not mean it has been to everyone in the crypto space. A lot of people have made huge loses investing in Bitcoin considering the drop of its market value in the year 2018. You need to provide us with your statistics for this assumption of yours. Bitcoin might have a good profit margin considering its frequent change in its market price within a day or week but I don't really think it has been more profitable more than 94% of its existence. I disagree with you on this. 
If you read the link posted by the OP you will see it is true, if we take the price bitcoin had today and we count the number of days in which the price of bitcoin was below it then we could get an idea of how many days bitcoin has been profitable, after all if you bought bitcoin in any day in which the price was below the current price then you will be in profits, so only those that bought when bitcoin was above 10k are suffering losses and this will probably not last long if a new bull market happens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: