Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:33:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Low allocation bounty pools pays easily?  (Read 1951 times)
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 02:56:02 PM

....It is important not to give away huge amounts of free tokens at promotional events and for bounty campaigns. And that's why I think that a smaller bounty pool is better. I think that to secure the price, it is also good to block the sale of tokens for at least a few months after the end of the ICO.
If the advertising campaign is carried out with a limited budget, this will entail minimal payments to bounty hunters. In this case, limits on the number of participants should be introduced.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 03:21:59 PM

....It is important not to give away huge amounts of free tokens at promotional events and for bounty campaigns. And that's why I think that a smaller bounty pool is better. I think that to secure the price, it is also good to block the sale of tokens for at least a few months after the end of the ICO.
If the advertising campaign is carried out with a limited budget, this will entail minimal payments to bounty hunters. In this case, limits on the number of participants should be introduced.

Yes, this is also some way, but the organizers want the campaign to be attended by as many bounty hunters as possible, so probably the best is simply to optimize the budget so that it is attractive to participants and not unnaturally large - which would later cause dump coins on exchange and dump the price. Therefore, calculating the budget should be done by experts, not people who just look at the market and think that they know what will be the best.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 03:57:30 PM

I've joined bounty before but I stopped because it took so long for them to release the tokens.

I am not sure if low allocation pays instantly but hope there is a criterion that they follow when awarding the tokens after the bounty.
The developers could release the coins to the bounty hunters immediately but they don't, they use the excuse that bounty hunters are going to sell their coins to the market immediately crashing the price of the coin and that accusation is ridiculous, even if bounty hunters sell their coins in the market as soon as they receive their coins if the price of the coin crashes because of this then it means that it was a bad coin and that has nothing to do with the bounty hunters.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2019, 07:09:04 AM

The developers could release the coins to the bounty hunters immediately but they don't, they use the excuse that bounty hunters are going to sell their coins to the market immediately crashing the price of the coin and that accusation is ridiculous, even if bounty hunters sell their coins in the market as soon as they receive their coins if the price of the coin crashes because of this then it means that it was a bad coin and that has nothing to do with the bounty hunters.
Well it is a bullshit reason to hold back on the bounty rewards but the bounty hunters have also an agreement to abide by any changes in terms during the course of the bounty hunting. So in a way they put the bounty hunters in a jinxed situation where you cant get the reward and even if you do the project will be a failure and the price of the token will go down. If they knew that hunters dump their tokens why did they opt for it in the first place? Poor marketing skills.

Then the participant has nothing to do but cry at the bad habit of participating in the first place whatever the allocation may have been.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 08:08:02 AM

Even if they have distributed all bounty to all bounty hunters, it  won't affect their token price since it's only a very small portion of their total token supply. The reason why a new token got dump is because the number of buyer is very low compared the seller.

If they knew that hunters dump their tokens why did they opt for it in the first place? Poor marketing skills.

That's why they never distributed it too bounty hunter first, instead they are distributed it to their investors first, and then to bounty hunters. But surely, they dont need to afraid about their token price got dumped by bounty hunters as i've described on above.

pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 12:30:44 PM

After reading few posts about how successful ferrum network bounty was i detect that the actual amount of the total bounty allocation is just around 45k and i think to myself maybe this was the reason why it become easy for the team to pay hunters?

It seems that bounties with not very large allocations are better because there is a high chance of getting paid over those bounties with 1million pool? am i right or wrong
I dont think so , cause before campaigns with high bounty pool always pay thier bounty hunters and now even low allocation bounty projects dont pay because after the campaign they went to scam.

LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 04:45:58 PM

After reading few posts about how successful ferrum network bounty was i detect that the actual amount of the total bounty allocation is just around 45k and i think to myself maybe this was the reason why it become easy for the team to pay hunters?

It seems that bounties with not very large allocations are better because there is a high chance of getting paid over those bounties with 1million pool? am i right or wrong
I dont think so , cause before campaigns with high bounty pool always pay thier bounty hunters and now even low allocation bounty projects dont pay because after the campaign they went to scam.

At the moment, most ICOs are scams, so it's really hard to check the developers real intentions. However, we can notice the tendency that scammers usually allocate huge budgets to bounty, because they do not care what happens to the price after the end of the ICO, because they just want to disappear. Projects that want to secure prices, more carefully set a budget for a bounty campaign, and usually these are smaller amounts.
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 06:58:06 PM

It is not always true, sometimes you find projects with high bounty pools and paying their participants at the same time, so it is depending on the project itself and its legitimacy, in my view. In addition, when the allocation for the bounty is low, the payment rate for each participant will be low too.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 02:51:31 AM

If their project is a big success getting more funds, big or small prize money for participants will definitely be paid by them. Especially if the project is indeed serious and respects bounty participants, so it's easy for developers. Now we only need to examine which projects will pay well, no matter big or small, it is important to pay, because we already know the current conditions that bounties are not as good as in 2017 and 2018 early.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 08:46:08 AM

Small bounty pools can help also for those project did not pay even the project is legit if you sell your tokens in a dummy exchanges that have no volume and less price than you expected before you join in the campaign.

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 03:03:57 PM

It's still go down to the bounty manager that manage the campaign, I have experienced getting paid by campaign that has a huge allocation, allocation can motivate a bounty hunter to join but more so in the kind of project that they are running, you don't want uncertainty when joining a campaign, for me allocation is only second, the project's potential is the most important thing.
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 06:26:53 PM

1 million pool bounty at this market is definately not worth your time. It will definately end up as scam or reduced payments. What I would say is, join a bounty campaign which promises reasonable amount payments. That doesn't mean it has to be too low. Again, if the total allocation is very small then you would probably earn a few cents worth of tokens which will eventually lose its value even further. So make your time worthwhile.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 08:01:04 PM

1 million pool bounty at this market is definately not worth your time. It will definately end up as scam or reduced payments. What I would say is, join a bounty campaign which promises reasonable amount payments. That doesn't mean it has to be too low. Again, if the total allocation is very small then you would probably earn a few cents worth of tokens which will eventually lose its value even further. So make your time worthwhile.
Its still not an assurance though yet i do have even the experience on joining a low budget allocation type of bounty but it do still end up on not paying its participants in the end.

This is why i can really oppose that it isnt an assurance thing that low pay do pay in the end yet there are even big allocation pools that pays out unexpectedly.Overall its doesnt really
matter if its low or high allocation because all would be paid on token value which is still a estimated one since it isnt even traded on the market so basically means we are
talking about worthless tokens since from the beginning.  Grin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:27:36 PM

Too good to be true, it doesn't mean the project is going to pay the $1mln to bounty hunters, no matter whatever promises they make. I don't think the project's future depends on the bounty campaigns, the market situation is the main determinant from my experience.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 10:59:52 AM

Too good to be true, it doesn't mean the project is going to pay the $1mln to bounty hunters, no matter whatever promises they make. I don't think the project's future depends on the bounty campaigns, the market situation is the main determinant from my experience.

Aside from the market it will also depends the support of many crypto enthusiasts here in crypto currency community. Each of us hoping that the market will pump and for sure the whole community will be demand but as of this time market is not as good. Also, bounty nowadays is so rare to find a legit one but I still believe that there are some a legit in which need much more time to find a legit one.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 08:37:29 AM

Aside from the market it will also depends the support of many crypto enthusiasts here in crypto currency community. Each of us hoping that the market will pump and for sure the whole community will be demand but as of this time market is not as good. Also, bounty nowadays is so rare to find a legit one but I still believe that there are some a legit in which need much more time to find a legit one.
With all that reason, maybe a lot of bounty hunter already tired to look some of it. Like me when Hawk can change signature i prefer to join signature that paid in BTC like now. Maybe with that, it will make people do old way to earn bitcoin with signature that paid in BTC.

Most of us here feels so frustrating finding a good and legit bounty campaign in which some of users stop to be a crypto enthusiasts or they just rest for a while since market is so down and wait the market will come back. As one of the crypto enthusiast, I also feel so tired but I still believe that the crypto will be demand someday in the future.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 02:35:59 PM

With all that reason, maybe a lot of bounty hunter already tired to look some of it. Like me when Hawk can change signature i prefer to join signature that paid in BTC like now. Maybe with that, it will make people do old way to earn bitcoin with signature that paid in BTC.
Champaign with payment in bitcoin or ethereum will give us certinity although its price cheap when bitcoin price drop. But if compared with token Bounty , no one could guarantee that we will received our Bounty reward. As we know many dev team cut bounty allocation , or even didn't paid at all. Working in this Champaign sometimes will make us angry or bored to do Bounty task.
the rise

Activity: 2170
Merit: 273

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 04:43:56 PM

Ferrum is a relevant example because their total bounty distribution is not so damaging to prices, but if they do not increase supply later, their price effectiveness will not develop. Large allocations are also needed in connection with the combustion strategy, etc. To increase demand and better supply. Apart from the total supply of the campaign, the prize allocation is always set at around 35%, and this must still ensure that their sales reach the target, or they will not pay at all like the others.

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 04:49:37 PM

I do not agree with the view that bounties with low rewards make payments easily. In my opinion, the payment for a bounty campaign is all about the team members of the project and the money the project has collected on pre-sale. If the project has provided sufficient funds and the project has a good team, then bounty payments can be made successfully, regardless of the amount of the reward.
this is when the project raise enough money. mostly the hard cap. so they will don't care giving away any amount of tokens the initially promised. but when a project don't raise enough money. specially nowadays when projects totally getting failed or selling even less tokens than the bounty allocation then they'll either reduce bounty tokens or simply don't pay the bounty participants.
I think op got a good point. bounty with low allocation have better chance to be paid.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
rudin123

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 12:15:34 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2019, 01:26:11 AM by rudin123

Champaign with payment in bitcoin or ethereum will give us certinity although its price cheap when bitcoin price drop. But if compared with token Bounty , no one could guarantee that we will received our Bounty reward. As we know many dev team cut bounty allocation , or even didn't paid at all. Working in this Champaign sometimes will make us angry or bored to do Bounty task.
You can take part in signing bounty to pay for bitcoin and Ethereum if you are selected and in a category to support signatures due to strict rules. Not everyone can follow the bounty signature with bitcoin or Ethereum payments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: