Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:13:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐶🐱🐾[ANN] Pawtocol - The World’s Most Advanced Pet Community 🐾🐱🐶  (Read 3425 times)
loasinmistgold

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 10:50:14 AM

Pawtocol’s platform is being built out on the Ethereum blockchain because it is considered to be the most decentralized, established, and successful smart contract platform.

https://pawtocol.com/

Using a smart contract for such transactions would be just fine. And the main thing is that it will eliminate intermediaries from this market. It will also be as important as possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vanhoangpv

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 05:15:25 PM

Hello. Can you tell us more about the economic model? what will be the offer for business and investors?
It would be as interesting as possible. And how convenient it will be to buy tokens for users.

the ability to buy tokens should be right in the app and it will be as convenient as possible. You can even use API exchanges.
teghighnensgryg

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 05:37:13 PM

Pawtocol’s platform is being built out on the Ethereum blockchain because it is considered to be the most decentralized, established, and successful smart contract platform.

I liked the idea but I do not know how long it will take to implement this project.
And I wonder when the sales rounds start.
souconghukas

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 06:00:40 PM

first IoT device
What devices are we talking about ? where to read more about it. And I would like to understand it all.

Is the team going to manufacture their devices and use blockchain for this ? how long will it take to do this ? Give a link to the road map.

see the information on the website. but I have to say that now they haven't even started the sales rounds. Let's see how it all works.

But the prospect of the project will be huge. I mean, it's just a huge market worth billions of dollars. And because the potential is huge.
loasinmistgold

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 06:24:22 PM

first IoT device
What devices are we talking about ? where to read more about it. And I would like to understand it all.

Is the team going to manufacture their devices and use blockchain for this ? how long will it take to do this ? Give a link to the road map.

see the information on the website. but I have to say that now they haven't even started the sales rounds. Let's see how it all works.

now it is difficult to draw conclusions about the work of the project. But the concept itself will solve a lot of questions and problems in this market. and it's gonna be really cool.
vanhoangpv

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 06:45:26 PM

Is there a plan to launch a marketplace for selling animals ? Animals that will be confirmed pedigree
souconghukas

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:06:22 PM

I would like to better understand how monetization will work for users.
That would be really cool but I don't understand why I would get rewarded for my Pets data.
teghighnensgryg

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:27:27 PM

At the moment I see that the platform has a huge potential and it will all be really cool.
I will continue to monitor how the project grows and develops, but in any case I must have these tokens in my portfolio.

Yes, tokens will be really in demand and I am sure of it. And in General, the ecosystem itself will provide many benefits globally.
vanhoangpv

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:45:59 PM

will the app be multilingual? And in which countries are you going to start work ?

I do not think that there will be a problem to make the application in different languages so that the project is as popular as possible. But much will depend on the listing on the exchanges.

But until we can find out what exchanges are being negotiated. Since the project is only in the initial stages of development.
souconghukas

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 08:03:30 PM

Do I understand correctly that you are going to produce special collars for Pets that can be considered with a smartphone .

It will be different devices as far as I understand. But this concept reminds me of fitness bracelets to some extent. It will be interesting.

I do not yet know how it will all work in practice. I must say that there is little information to draw any conclusions.

as I understand it, the working prototypes of the application will not be soon and much depends on the rounds of sales and investments.
Hopefully the team can attract a soft cap.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 08:20:06 AM

The #Pawtocol platform will target and cater to four different types of users, as described below:
1. Pet Parents
2.Vendors
3. Supply Chain Participants
4. Data Economy Participants

https://pawtocol.com

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
centjetssonli

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 04:28:22 PM

Do I understand correctly that you are going to produce special collars for Pets that can be considered with a smartphone .

It will be different devices as far as I understand. But this concept reminds me of fitness bracelets to some extent. It will be interesting.

I do not yet know how it will all work in practice. I must say that there is little information to draw any conclusions.

as I understand it, the working prototypes of the application will not be soon and much depends on the rounds of sales and investments.
Hopefully the team can attract a soft cap.

To collect a soft cap will need to spend IEO . This is now the only way to do it. Since the market is going through hard times
AksiMehmet

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 05:00:56 PM

At the moment I see that the platform has a huge potential and it will all be really cool.
I will continue to monitor how the project grows and develops, but in any case I must have these tokens in my portfolio.

Yes, tokens will be really in demand and I am sure of it. And in General, the ecosystem itself will provide many benefits globally.
it's a billion-dollar market. That is why I am attracted to the project. Since they have a huge market to scale.
DINAR_JAY

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 05:23:47 PM

I would like to better understand how monetization will work for users.
That would be really cool but I don't understand why I would get rewarded for my Pets data.

Yes, I was also interested in how this concept works. It will be very important to understand. Since everyone should get tokens.
AksiMehmet

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 05:48:53 PM

This will allow you to build a enjoyable project. I think that the ecosystem will be in demand all over the world. Although it will not be very convenient to pay with tokens and before that buy them on exchanges.
websetorno

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 06:09:51 PM

Hello. Can you tell us more about the economic model? what will be the offer for business and investors?
It would be as interesting as possible. And how convenient it will be to buy tokens for users.

Just buy tokens and wait for the listing on the exchanges.
after that, you can see the flight to the moon. And the more it will be used as a means of payment. This means that the tokens will have a lot of liquidity.
helsroterrust

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 06:31:46 PM

first IoT device

we will not be able to see it soon but to understand how the concept works can be understood now. And it's gonna be really cool.
centjetssonli

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 06:48:47 PM

While I do not really understand how this concept will work. But globally, I like the project as it will help improve the lives of Pets.

Yes artificial intelligence will give good advice based on a lot of data.
It's gonna be really cool. At least that's what it looks like .
yanbeginning

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 07:09:04 PM

The main thing is that there is a potential opportunity to earn.
So Yes it will be really profitable...

Here you need to understand that this is an investment in the long term. But in the future there will be a huge potential for earnings...
l3ol3l3y

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 07:27:43 PM

I not very understand expense of what you are going monetize content household Pets. I mean, who's going to buy this data and pay for it ?

And also I would like to understand what the team offers for business now ? That would be very important to me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: