Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:16:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐶🐱🐾[ANN] Pawtocol - The World’s Most Advanced Pet Community 🐾🐱🐶  (Read 3429 times)
mixcoin9000

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 10:52:18 AM

You're completely right friend. I am ready to support the project just like that. But I need assurances that it will be launched and that it will actually help Pets.
as I understand it, the team will build a global ecosystem that can become world-wide. But it seems to me that it will not be quite convenient to buy tokens on exchanges to pay for these services. Need the ability to purchase tokens directly in the app.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adosus

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 11:09:31 AM

At the moment I see that the platform has a huge potential and it will all be really cool.
I will continue to monitor how the project grows and develops, but in any case, I must have these tokens in my portfolio.

The main thing is that there is a potential opportunity to earn.
So Yes, it will be profitable...

It is difficult to make any conclusions, but the important thing is to understand that it will help to help Pets around the world due to the use of artificial intelligence.
I also really liked that the platform will use artificial intelligence. I think it will be advanced technology and I am sure that the team will cope with it.
rafiqul3

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 11:30:07 AM

I not very understand the expense of what you are going monetize content household Pets. I mean, who's going to buy this data and pay for it?

I don't think you quite understand how the project works. You have to understand that the platform will be both business and advertisers. So the pet fair will be able to receive part of the income.

I wonder what features the application will have ? I wanted to read more about it. Will it be possible to buy goods directly ?
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 08:14:14 AM

Veterinarian Visits
 Vaccinations
 Healthy Food
At-Home Care
 Safe Playtime

Pawtocol has a mission to help pets around the world live longer and healthier lives by empowering pet caretakers with cutting edge technology and data

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
nonfrotanme

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 10:19:52 AM

On the telegram channel, I saw a video of the application working and was impressed. It's gonna be really cool.
l3ol3l3y

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 10:42:48 AM

You're a completely right friend. I am ready to support the project just like that. But I need assurances that it will be launched and that it will actually help Pets.

as I understand it, the team will build a global ecosystem that can become world-wide. But it seems to me that it will not be quite convenient to buy tokens on exchanges to pay for these services. Need the ability to purchase tokens directly in the app.

perhaps in the future, it will be so and it will be the most profitable for me now.
I will continue to follow the news.
nonfrotanme

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 11:09:58 AM

Interestingly will whether the team have what the licenses and patents. It would be very interesting to me.

I am also interested in this and also interested in future plans for the development of the project. But the project is definitely worth attention now.

The main thing for me is that the team wants to do something really useful. I am sure that pet lovers will appreciate it all over the world.
mixcoin9000

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 11:34:06 AM

Pawtocol is a global online community of pet lovers who are disrupting the pet industry by leveraging blockchain technology while monetizing data about their pet's https://pawtocol.com/

It will be really cool and convenient. I will be happy to support your project and your team.
I like how it all works.
Adosus

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 11:57:13 AM

have you already decided when the ICO will be ? Or same this will IEO on what either exchange ?

I am also interested in all this and I will be happy to buy tokens for me. But so far there is little information about this.
mixcoin9000

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 12:18:29 PM

Please tell me in which country your project is registered ? Do you have registration as a legal entity ?
Does the project have any licenses patents ?
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2019, 10:26:21 AM

In an interview in 2013, PaulMcCartney
 said that he added a frequency to ‘A Day in the Life’ song that only dogs can hear.
So play this song and watch how your dog reacts!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=usNsCeOV4GM

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Adosus

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 11:04:03 AM

have you already decided when the ICO will be ? Or same this will IEO on what either exchange ?

I've already seen how the app looks visually and it seems to me that this will all be much more important than any rounds of sales.
mixcoin9000

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 11:25:46 AM

I'll keep an eye on the news. It seems that it will be beneficial both for business and for ordinary users. We can conclude that this is a good business model.

Yes, it will be beneficial for both users and businesses and will eliminate intermediaries from this market. It's gonna be really cool.
Adosus

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 11:48:10 AM

Interestingly will whether the team have what the licenses and patents. It would be very interesting to me.

I am also interested in this and also interested in future plans for the development of the project. But the project is definitely worth attention now.

Everything will be in one application it will be very convenient. But I would like to read how you can get a reward and how to monetize the data of my Pets.
rafiqul3

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 12:07:46 PM

You're completely right friend. I am ready to support the project just like that. But I need assurances that it will be launched and that it will actually help Pets.

a wonderful project with huge prospects. And the fact that the show team is already me really happy. I think soon we will see something really useful.
Adosus

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 12:27:21 PM

Veterinarian Visits
Vaccinations
Healthy Food
At-Home Care
Safe Playtime

Pawtocol has a mission to help pets around the world live longer and healthier lives by empowering pet caretakers with cutting edge technology and data

I think these will be just some of the features. I am sure that it will be really in demand... And I will be one of those who will support the project.
centjetssonli

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 12:52:04 PM

I am also interested in all this and I will be happy to buy tokens for me. But so far there is little information about this.

now the project is only at the initial stages of development and we can only wait for news from the team.
But I will definitely support the project.
AksiMehmet

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 01:17:07 PM

please tell me in which country the project will start?
do you have any priorities in the initial stages.?
nonfrotanme

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 01:44:08 PM

Tell me if the team plans to take part in any international events ?
This would greatly help the development of the project.
websetorno

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 02:12:19 PM

Veterinarian Visits
Vaccinations
Healthy Food
At-Home Care
Safe Playtime

Yes, the application will be a lot of features and it really pleases me.
I wonder how long it will take to run all this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: