Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:43:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐶🐱🐾[ANN] Pawtocol - The World’s Most Advanced Pet Community 🐾🐱🐶  (Read 3425 times)
anil1

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 08:20:58 AM

Introducing Pawtocol, the world’s most advanced, Blockchain and AI-powered pet wellness community — the one-stop solution to all your petcare needs. https://www.thecryptoupdates.com/pawtocol-transforming-the-petcare-industry-with-blockchain/

I hope in the future we will see publications in Forbes or something similar.
But at such stages, such publications are a huge plus.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lokapavana

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 08:44:59 AM

now what the team offers it will be really interesting. You can even think about the production of their own devices. Although this will require a huge investment.

if I understand correctly then they will use their own devices and devices from third-party developers.
gregson

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 09:19:14 AM

Veterinarian Visits
Vaccinations
Healthy Food
At-Home Care
Safe Playtime

Pawtocol has a mission to help pets around the world live longer and healthier lives by empowering pet caretakers with cutting edge technology and data

Yes, the application will be a lot of features and it really pleases me.
I wonder how long it will take to run all this.

in fact, it will be very convenient that everything will be on the same platform. This is all going to be very important to me. since users will be able to get a really high quality service

But how the team plans to monitor the quality of services from veterinary clinics.
Will the business undergo any quality checks before being added to the platform ?
zerecife

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 09:40:47 AM

I'll keep an eye on the news. It seems that it will be beneficial both for business and for ordinary users. We can conclude that this is a good business model.

This is a great idea and it will be useful for both business and investors as well as for ordinary users.

That's how a successful business works. It should be beneficial for everyone.
I hope that the platform will be multilingual .

it all depends on how much money this project can raise. It is too early to draw any conclusions.

And what is the soft cap of the project and what will be the minimum contribution for each investor ?
Lokapavana

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 10:01:10 AM

That's how a successful business works. It should be beneficial for everyone.
I hope that the platform will be multilingual .

there will be no problem with that. I was more interested in the fact that the company will use artificial intelligence which will analyze huge volumes of data and give advice to users.

I read that users will be able to somehow monetize the data of their Pets. so I don't know how it will work.
gregson

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 10:23:55 AM

Introducing Pawtocol, the world’s most advanced, Blockchain and AI-powered pet wellness community — the one-stop solution to all your petcare needs. https://www.thecryptoupdates.com/pawtocol-transforming-the-petcare-industry-with-blockchain/

Publication in the media is very important. Since many more people are learning about the project . I liked the publication and liked how the project is developing.
zerecife

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 10:55:26 AM

Veterinarian Visits
Vaccinations
Healthy Food
At-Home Care
Safe Playtime

Pawtocol has a mission to help pets around the world live longer and healthier lives by empowering pet caretakers with cutting edge technology and data

in fact, it will be very convenient that everything will be on the same platform. This is all going to be very important to me. since users will be able to get a really high quality service

Please tell me do you have an account on github ?
I'd just like to see it . And how long will it take to run the demo version ?
dinhtien89

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 11:17:41 AM

On the telegram channel, I saw a video of the application working and was impressed. It's gonna be really cool.

it would be nice to get a link. I'd like to see that, too. I did not know that the application is already at such stages of development.

Video with a visual interface is also available on YouTube.
But now I'm waiting for the opportunity to say the app for me.

It's great that the app is almost ready before the sales rounds begin. The team shows that it is the most competent.
gregson

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 11:38:40 AM

Pawtocol’s platform is being built out on the Ethereum blockchain because it is considered to be the most decentralized, established, and successful smart contract platform.

https://pawtocol.com/

I'm already following the news of this project. The idea itself interested me but it's too early for me to draw conclusions as the team has not even announced the sales rounds yet.

So far there was no information about this. But I liked that the team showed the visual interface of the project and the devices that will be used for Pets.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2019, 04:50:11 PM

Pawtocol will give an interconnected platform to pet technology where various pet tech wearables and IoT devices can connect, share their data, and interact via the Pawtocol API

https://mobile.twitter.com/pawtocol/status/1200003921927901184

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 09:52:10 AM

🔥[NEW IEO ANNOUNCEMENT]🔥

Pawtocol (UPI)
Duration: 27 December 2019 - 2 January 2019
Price: $0.027/UPI

IEO page
Pawtocol IEO announcement

Introduction (https://pawtocol.com/)

Pawtocol is a global online community of pet lovers disrupting the pet industry with blockchain technology while monetizing data about their pets. The Pawtocol team is building a user-friendly, multi-functional platform that can seamlessly integrate into the average pet parent’s daily life, provide data-driven care and nutrition guidance, and ultimately improve the lives of pets everywhere.

Pawtocol's UPI token is flipping the traditional data monetization model upside down by making sure users maintain full custody over their data and get compensated when they choose to share it.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
giljam

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 11:10:34 AM

Pawtocol will give an interconnected platform to pet technology where various pet tech wearables and IoT devices can connect, share their data, and interact via the Pawtocol API

https://mobile.twitter.com/pawtocol/status/1200003921927901184

I am sure that this will be in demand. In fact, the application will have a lot of useful features and therefore users will be interested to use it.
nataliefx55

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 11:35:48 AM

Pawtocol’s platform is being built out on the Ethereum blockchain because it is considered to be the most decentralized, established, and successful smart contract platform.

I'm already following the news of this project. The idea itself interested me but it's too early for me to draw conclusions as the team has not even announced the sales rounds yet.

So far there was no information about this. But I liked that the team showed the visual interface of the project and the devices that will be used for Pets.

Pet devices this will be just one of the features. Right now I'm just waiting for the demo version of this app for me.
giljam

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 12:01:00 PM

What will blockchain technologies *be used for in General? The token will be just as a means of payment or are there any other functions?
crylaliltas

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 12:33:46 PM

And what is the soft cap of the project and what will be the minimum contribution for each investor ?

I'm also waiting for news from the team. Maybe it will be IEO on exchanges. At this point, it would be more logical.
Alvanhart

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 01:04:53 PM

on the site I have not seen such information and I would be interested to know in which country the project is registered and what licenses it has.
snap_case96

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 01:28:16 PM

Publication in the media is very important. Since many more people are learning about the project . I liked the publication and liked how the project is developing.

in Google they already have several publications but you have to understand that this is only the beginning. I mean that the project is only in the initial stages of development.
starungoesnip

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 02:15:15 PM

On the telegram channel, I saw a video of the application working and was impressed. It's gonna be really cool.

it would be nice to get a link. I'd like to see that, too. I did not know that the application is already at such stages of development.

Video with a visual interface is also available on YouTube.
But now I'm waiting for the opportunity to say the app for me.

It's great that the app is almost ready before the sales rounds begin. The team shows that it is the most competent.

so far there has been no news on this.
But I am definitely sure that I will buy tokens for me.
thadoughfreegda

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 02:36:52 PM

Have you seen the presentation of the visual interface ?
I'm just really impressed right now .
IgorVinn

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 02:59:28 PM

Veterinarian Visits
Vaccinations
Healthy Food
At-Home Care
Safe Playtime

so far, there have been no announcements about this.
But I see the active work of the team even without sales rounds and this is a huge plus.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: